• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Say something Nice about the Character Above

Observer

Mostly watching
This is often considered a huge flaw in Serena's character, but her aimless meandering is something I think a ton of people could relate to. Many people don't really have a clear-cut path to follow, especially those who've been pushed towards very specific careers (which they don't even have any interest for) by their parents. I'm sure a lot of people, especially those from Asian families, found her struggles far more relatable than Ash's incredible confidence in his own future.

Magearna (Mechanical Marvel movie)

I thought it was cute in a naive and adorable way.

AU Ash's Charizard.

Blood Red

【推しの子】
Ash’s Charizard
One of Ash's most famous and beloved Pokémon, and for good reason: The most memorable story out of all of Ash's Pokémon, amazing battle record, some of the best fights in the anime, and the first ordinary Pokémon to bring down a Legendary Pokémon. To this day, it remains the only Pokémon to decisively beat one of the Kanto Birds in single combat.

Paul's Torterra

Observer

Mostly watching
One of Ash's most famous and beloved Pokémon, and for good reason: The most memorable story out of all of Ash's Pokémon, amazing battle record, some of the best fights in the anime, and the first ordinary Pokémon to bring down a Legendary Pokémon. To this day, it remains the only Pokémon to decisively beat one of the Kanto Birds in single combat. Paul's Torterra

That thing is strong and unlike it's trainer it was kind enough to go out of it's way to help Grotel adjust to it's new size completely on it's own.

Gary's Blastoise.

rfiraz

That thing is strong and unlike it's trainer it was kind enough to go out of it's way to help Grotel adjust to it's new size completely on it's own.

Gary's Blastoise.
One of strong pokemon that could keep up very well with one of ash strongest ace.

that green monkey that always in gou's shoulder

Observer

Mostly watching
His design and the episodes centered him are nice and he's funny character.

Koharu/Chloe.

She's a good big sister to her little brother, cares about both Yamper and Eevee despite what some people may say otherwise, has a nice interaction with Dawn. She's the one who has to remind Goh about his school work, it cool (lol) how she was able to help out Regina, and I'm glad that she warmed up to Ash.

Professor Burnet

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
She's a good big sister to her little brother, cares about both Yamper and Eevee despite what some people may say otherwise, has a nice interaction with Dawn. She's the one who has to remind Goh about his school work, it cool (lol) how she was able to help out Regina, and I'm glad that she warmed up to Ash.

Professor Burnet
She has the best romance subplot in Pokemon with Kukui and was such a great parent figure to Ash!
Trevor

KurashiDragon

Well-known Dragonite Enthusiast
His inclusion in New Pokemon Snap was actually pretty surprising and somewhat enjoyoable

Ash's Melmetal

Blood Red

【推しの子】
Ash's Melmetal
One of the biggest shocks SM gave me. Ash, with an actual Mythical? And he evolved it? He didn't release it either??? It also had a cute friendship with Rowlet (I love how it lets the little guy rest in one of its hex nuts lmao) and it was pretty powerful, though of course nowhere near some of the Legendaries/Mythicals in this franchise. Overall, just a really nice Pokémon for Ash to have.

Giratina

Gingertail24

One of the biggest shocks SM gave me. Ash, with an actual Mythical? And he evolved it? He didn't release it either??? It also had a cute friendship with Rowlet (I love how it lets the little guy rest in one of its hex nuts lmao) and it was pretty powerful, though of course nowhere near some of the Legendaries/Mythicals in this franchise. Overall, just a really nice Pokémon for Ash to have.

Giratina
One of my favorite legendaries. Loved the design and the movie

Ash's Staraptor

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Great design and cool personality

The blue fish girl from sm
LANA (Which is apparently a really hard name for some people to remember, zero comprehension skills apparently) had a great dynamic with Mallow (another name that is hard to remember, apparently) and while she's my least favourite of the Alola Pokegirls I love the camarederie she added to the group with her humour and her totem episode with Popplio was incredible. Not to mention her dynamic with Misty and even though Popplio had rushed evolutions, I appreciate their growth a lot

Wallace

Observer

Mostly watching
LANA (Which is apparently a really hard name for some people to remember, zero comprehension skills apparently) had a great dynamic with Mallow (another name that is hard to remember, apparently) and while she's my least favourite of the Alola Pokegirls I love the camarederie she added to the group with her humour and her totem episode with Popplio was incredible. Not to mention her dynamic with Misty and even though Popplio had rushed evolutions, I appreciate their growth a lot

Wallace

He was the one who gave us the Wallace Cup and that gave us May again, plus he is a great coordinator as well.

Scott from the Battle Frontier.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Lovely design and debuted in a wonderful series

(perfect, wonderful, elegant, beautiful) Serena