• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Say something Nice about the Character Above

Observer

Mostly watching
Who is- Oh right, Rock Tomb Climb dude. One of my favorite gym battles in the series, the climbing strategies were pretty well done, and the whole "I will finish this with my favorite move." part was awesome.

Wulfric

A cool (pun intended) old guy that gave Ash a tough challenge in both of their matches, and is just awesome.

Ramos.

Observer

Mostly watching
The day Greninja tanked a shitton of super-effective moves as a Frogadier but people choose to ignore it, pretty damn good battle.

Korrina

She is cute, funny, spunky, energetic, has a good bond with her Lucario, and a lot of help when it came to explaining Mega Evolution. Plus it was cool when she helped Ash obtain it for his Lucario and I really like her friendship with Bea.

Saturn.

Mew29240

She is cute, funny, spunky, energetic, has a good bond with her Lucario, and a lot of help when it came to explaining Mega Evolution. Plus it was cool when she helped Ash obtain it for his Lucario and I really like her friendship with Bea.

Saturn.
Saturn had a pretty strong Toxicroak that gave Brock's Croagunk something to do besides punishing him for hitting on women whenever he popped up.

Astrid

Observer

Mostly watching
Saturn had a pretty strong Toxicroak that gave Brock's Croagunk something to do besides punishing him for hitting on women whenever he popped up.

Astrid

She had a cool design to her and gave us one of the first on screen battle between two mega evolved Pokemon back act 1 of the Mega Evolution specials. Plus she was able to show up two more times in the first XY movie and the Kalos League, makes you wish she showed up more often.

Viola.

Blood Red

【推しの子】
Gets a lot more buildup in the anime than he did in any of the 3 Sinnoh games. I think it was great that, rather than only showing up to speak in vague terms about 'spirit' and 'muh perfect world', he fronted as a legitimate businessman to gain connections and set up his evil plot to remake the universe. Not only was it a smart move on his part, it also displayed his sociopathic tendencies really well.

Cyrus was, by far, one of the best improvements made to a pre-existing game character. No wonder his Admins remained loyal to him, even after Cyrus was swallowed up by that portal. Speaking of which, that was a much better ending for his character than what we got in the games.

Since we're on villains who were improved by the anime, let's continue on with:

Lysandre

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Best villain and most underrated. Love him both in games and in the anime <33

(beautiful, wonderful, best poke girl ) Serena

Observer

Mostly watching
Amazing design (like all Kalos gym leaders) and lore.
Belongs to the most beautiful region.

Alexa

A good reporter and a cool big sister to Viola, and to a lesser extent Ash as well because she's kinda the closest thing he has to a big sister figure.

Miette.

That thing was a beast, and I mean that in a good way look how strong it was. No wonder he kept it all the way to the end of DP.

Paul's older brother Reggie.
Super nice guy, love him

Shaymin from M011