• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Say something Nice about the Character Above

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
A good partner for Serena when they perform together and seems like a nice girl that probably takes after Wallace. I hope we get to see more of her in the future.

Diantha's Gardevoir.
Belongs to the most beautiful and interesting champion ever

Wallace

Observer

Mostly watching
Belongs to the most beautiful and interesting champion ever

Wallace

A great performer and seems to have a good relationship with Lisia. He even acknowledged Ash's skills as a trainer, plus he gave us the Wallace Cup back in DP. So I hope to see at least a cameo of him when Ash battles Steven.

Serena's Sylveon.

Poke'fan68

A great performer and seems to have a good relationship with Lisia. He even acknowledged Ash's skills as a trainer, plus he gave us the Wallace Cup back in DP. So I hope to see at least a cameo of him when Ash battles Steven.

Serena's Sylveon.
Was the best pokemon belonging to Serena

Cameron

She is strong, cute, friendly, and very caring to others. Shame we didn't get to see her again after the Battle Frontier.

Dome Ace Tucker.
He has a Swampert.

May’s Skitty.