• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Say something positive about the Pokemon above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
It's the real ground/dragon type that deserved a mega form, garchomp who?

Sigilyph

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
It's super cool because of its design and concept. Honestly I really like it, even if the design isn't to my usual tastes.

Bisharp

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
What negative things can I say about that little adorable blob

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
I've always like the Nido Family and That one Poketoons episode gave me even more of an appreciation towards Nidorino also it Evolves into the Goat that is Nidoking

Simisear

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
Chili uses it. I hate the species, but my fire boy is an underrated character.

Mothim

octoboy

I Crush Everything
It's cool for a line to reference the sexual dimorphism of actual insects, and of gen 4's bug types, mothim does a far better job of it than vespiquen does.

Minior

pacman000

On a quest to be the best...
It’s core is cute, & space creatures are intrinsically cool.

Weedle

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
It's Goku and Vegeta's greatest fear!

Clauncher

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Its giga form is one of the cleverest, most underrated out there.

Gumshoos

Status
Not open for further replies.