• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Say something positive about the Pokemon above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Massive tank early game and a beast in PMD. Or at least I remember always worrying when it popped up in Explorers of Sky. not as much as porygon z in temporal tower but still

Pineco

Leonhart

Imagineer
It makes me nostalgic about the Gen II era.

Baltoy?

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Was pivotal in one of the most intense moments I remember in the Red Velvet Nuzlocke comic

Snover

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Cute little hut man who's trying not to feeze to death. And I mean that in a good way.

Skorupi

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
He's just a good ole' cute little snip snap doggo scorpion

Now for best "Sinnoh" Scorpion!
Gliscor

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Idk why but I've always liked the little bugger in general. Probably the colors.

Sudowodo

octoboy

I Crush Everything
It's an absolute beast in the later games with its arena trap, making it an essential team component.

Klang

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Very Digimon like.

Barraskewda

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
it's a huge adorable whale with really low density. What's not to love?

Clamperl

Schade

Metallic Wonder
The way it stalls out p much everything with Leech seed and Screens, until they force you to use Moonlight. Dude this thing just never die and i highly reccomend it.
Also, I grinded hard for Exeggcute in Alola to get its Alolan Dragon form. What positive can i say about it? I am hecking proud of it and love Flamethrowing everything around me with her. Her name is Autumn and i love her forever!

Skiploom

octoboy

I Crush Everything
It's got some pretty cool fashion style, and I've always enjoyed how it can switch between various cloaks.

Palpitoad

Status
Not open for further replies.