• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Say something positive about the Pokemon above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
I think it is kinda cute how it looks like a caterpillar but isn’t one and each section can move independently from each other.

Unown

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
I find the Schooling form concept to be genius and so intimidating that even Gyrados runs away at the sight of it which is hilarious to think about.

Metapod

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Cute little feller and my first partner in Explorers of Sky. I'll always remember that first Riolu.

Shuppet

octoboy

I Crush Everything
It has really pretty eyes in its gen 3 sprite.

Spewpa

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I like the idea that its a passive hazard in Smash Bros.

Spoink

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Always loved the little guy's episodes in AG as a kid

Torkoal

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Fire type pig Jimbei.

Braixen

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
Evolution of Fennekin, one of my all-time favorite mons.

Staraptor

octoboy

I Crush Everything
It's really cute and happy, and its design makes good use of a baby langur's appearance.

Golbat

Status
Not open for further replies.