• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Say something positive about the Pokemon above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonhart

Imagineer
It's quite elegant-looking.

Dreepy?

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Of all the pokémon that could have replaced my favourite legendary in gen 8, I'm glad it also got to be the first olm pokéon. Olms are awesome, and a ghost dragon olm is just plain wicked. Not to mention, dreepy's a cutie as well!

Pignite

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
instant bacon

Octillery

Schade

Metallic Wonder
A strange actual tank (Seriously, search up its beta sprites) with a wider arrange of moves than the competetor for your attraction. Quite decent stats too, allthough its a bit too balanced on the offensive... Regardless, it looks amazing coming out from either a Dive or a Lure Ball! Seriously, it is worth your dad's money. It is also an octopus, and octopi (?) are objectively the coolest digimon in the KAnto region.

Steelix

octoboy

I Crush Everything
It's surprisingly cleverly designed, I think it's especially neat that it gets the heatproof ability to reference that one bronze mirror in the legend refusing to melt to be incorporated into the bell (though I guess in that case bronzor with heatproof shouldn't be able to evolve, but ehh).

Grotle

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
It's one cool tree turtle.

Magikarp

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
even without Gyarados being a thing, Magikarp is adorable

Feebas

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
It’s a hedgehog? I guess?

Finneon

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Actually, it's the first pokémon I was genuinely excited to get when I caught its unevolved form. Mars's was badass, so I couldn't wait to get one of my own.

Charjabug

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
STEEL BALL RUN

Dedenne

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
Its eyes are adorable!

Gorebyss

Status
Not open for further replies.