• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Say something you dislike about your favorite Pokémon & something you like about your least favorite

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
I did this with the anime’s various seasons and someone else did it with the games, so let’s do with the franchise’s namesake.

If you can’t find anything you (dis)like about a Pokémon, go to the next (or worst) best thing.

Redstar45

The Anime/Special's canon know it all.
LIZARDO should had it has wing (useless or not don't really matter) as well before evolved into Lizardon!
Any human turn into a Pokemon is considered cool idea but hate a idea is misuse in gen 2 anime

Last edited:

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Favorite: Abra. Dislike how hard it can be to catch and that it teleports so much.
Least Favorite: Swanna. Like its blue coloring on its chest.

Last edited:

Redstar45

The Anime/Special's canon know it all.

jaden767

Amphetamine
Favorite: Mew and I dislike how it's become more and more common as the years go by because of all the Mew events instead of it being the rarest Pokemon in the series.

Least favorite: Lucario but I really thought that his debut movie was one of the better Pokemon films.

MotostokeOnTrent

PokéJungle writer
Pinsir has a couple of really bad sprites (Heartgold in particular) and has been competitively shafted since time immemorial (with the exception of the Mega form, which... yeah).

Least favorite: Lucario but I really thought that his debut movie was one of the better Pokemon films.

I haven't seen it, so I have vanishingly few good things to say about Lucario (never thought I'd meet a fellow hater). A specially-focused Fighting type is a little interesting, I suppose.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Favorite: Musharna, I dislike how it's in the same pose in every sprite/game model. Can we please have some new poses pls? Preferably one with the eyes open.

Least Favorite Pokemon: Charizard Um... Charmander is cute... I just wish it didn't turn into a mean looking dragon that everyone bullied me for not liking...

Leonhart

Imagineer
Favorite: Bohmander (Salamence). I really dislike its Intimidate Ability since I rarely find it useful. I also dislike how expensive its merchandise generally is.

Least Favorite: Mewtwo. I think it has great stats and a wide range of possible moves.

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
Favorite: Pikachu. Don't like how hard it is to obtain one in G5.

Least: Unown. I like how it can control people's minds.

SerenaRulez

Favorite: Carbink. I wish it wasn't half rock-type because rock-types are kinda boring to look at but thankfully Carbink is balanced out by its fairy-type properties.

Least favorite: Charizard. It has some of the most exciting episodes dedicated to it in the cartoon and Mega Charizard X looks cool!

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Favorite: Greninja- I wished it would talk in Super Smash Bros. I get that Lucario has Aura and Mewtwo is Psychic, which allows them to project language, but you know...

(Technical) Least Favorite: Aipom- I don't really hate it, and I think it's kind of cute when it doesn't have the creepy smile.

Tsukuyomi56

Sky High Knight
Favourite: Darkrai. Don't like how it is only restricted to events and the Dark Void nerf was too excessive (just having Smeargle unable to Sketch it would have been enough).

Least favourite: Gumshoos. Its Pokedex entry referencing introducing mongoose into Hawaii to deal with rats is interesting.

Emboar_Rulez

Pokémon Master (Kinda)
I don’t like how Emboar isn’t in very many games and he is kinda slow.I don’t really have a meat favorite but I’m not a fan of Huntail so I’ll say that I like his evolution method.

Dicklaycia

Objectively Better Than You
Favorite: Starmie - I dislike how rigid Starmie’s model/sprite can be in some interpretations: I much prefer when it’s more limber-looking and you can tell at a glance that it’s fast.

Least Favorite: Simisear - I like its pose a lot: it’s holding its hands in a fashion that it looks like its nails just got painted and are waiting to dry before it can really touch anything yet. Its white collar is also something of which I’m a fan.

Weavy

I come and go suddenly
My favourite Pokemon are Sneasel/Weavile. Their shiny forms could've been better. While I don't despise the shiny, I don't think the pink suits them very much.

My least favourite Pokemon are Grimer/Muk. I at least appreciate how their Alolan forms made an effort to make Grimer and Muk look different from each other.

Jesness

Togekiss Enthusiast
Favorite: Vaporeon. I wish its base stats were just a touch higher.
Hated: Stungfisk (Unova region). ... ... ... I'm trying, darn it!!... ... it has an interesting type combination I suppose. :cool: