• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Say something you dislike about your favorite Pokémon & something you like about your least favorite

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Misdreavus: I really dislike the color red so I wish their pearls and eyes were a different color, perhaps purple or black or white.

Sableye: It's a Ghost-type, which is my 2nd/3rd favorite type depending on the day.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Guess I should do my own:

Favorite: Incineroar: I hate how slow it is. There are a ton of Pokémon who are faster than it who I honestly cannot process how. I’m supposed to believe Venusaur, Garbodor, & Tyranitar are faster than it? Its legs aren’t exactly the best but they look it’d have decent speed. It’s even the slowest character in Smash (as of now but I highly doubt that’ll change in Ultimate at least) and is used as its main weakness in the anime. I know it’s for balance but I don’t think it should be that slow. Also it’s often in an awkward pose in official artwork and it took Smash to make it pose in a appealing way.

Least favorite: Ursaring (Probably changed but I’m not looking through 900 Pokémon): Has a great movepool, good abilities, and Paul’s in the anime was a beast

WhiteBlair

ベストチャンピオン。
Favorite: Primarina. It is slow, but you can't argue with it I guess. Very similar to Grapploct in concept; fast on water, dead-slow on land, but auto-translates to low speed in stats. My other favorite tied with Primarina is Garchomp, but I can't find any reason to dislike it except not being in Galar.

Least Favorite: A tie between Klinklang and Simisear. Klinklang can get Shift Gear and Gear Grind to do so well while Simisear has access to Nasty Plot.

Eryzol

LEGEND
Favourite: Infernape, I dislike its second form.
Hated: Wormadam, can learn psychic and leaf storm.

EmeraldArcanine

#TeamScorbunny
Favorite: Arcanine. Its design is very akin to Chinese Guardian Lions/Shishi a.k.a what we call Foodogs, yet because they made it very doglike and its name, it's referred as a canine, even though that's technically not what Foodogs are. Ik I'm gonna get people telling me otherwise but it's just a pet peeve of mine that's been on for years. x.x
Least Favorite: Charizard... well... it got a dragon typing in one of its Megas I guess, so its Mega warrants it being called a fire dragon like everyone calls it. (Honestly I got nothing, I'm that petty)

Entradius1

Just some dude
Favorite pokemon: Talonflame. It takes too much damage from stealth rock.
Least favorite pokemon: Stunfisk. It is good for trolling other people in wonder trades. I especially like nicknaming it Derpfish before I trade it away.

Zhydra

Master of Chaos!
Favorite Pokemon: Volcarona and Hydreigon got a nasty 4 times weakness to consider. Former especially due to stealth rocks

Least favorite pokemon: Delibird, he and Rosa are pretty good in Masters.