• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Say the most pretentious thing you can think of!

Does what it says above (yes this game is nicked from the TV show Fast and Loose, but shush). Ideally you should try to one-up the previous poster.

I'll start:

Most people tend to overlook the subtext of the futility of existence that runs so deeply through Sesame Street.

D-World

Robo-Cascoon's angry
Please, spare a bit of time for our charity against the slavery of Brie.

Kdude146

yellow, green, red, blue, brown, orange, black, white and pink

Mr. Marowak

was wrong about Gen6
If a cloud is shaped like a dog, it's an animal rights activist.
If a cloud is shaped like a Charizard, it's a gamer.
If a cloud is shaped like an anvil, get your ***** inside, or be electrocuted.

I'm never going to look at this crazy topic again. *Runs to another topic*

rotrum

Ice Cold
I move to elect a president that will consider telling a random guy off the street to start a petition to make a sticky note that say "Please consider making pretentious a word people know more commonly. Maybe."

dragonite8

Comeback Kip
i dont know what pretentious means...

Blahboy

WHEEL OF MUCUS!
I posted something irrelevant, but because it's irrelevant, you didn't read it.

Plat. Frontier

Epic Mustache
If you see a dog sweating, your hallucinating.
If you see a dog licking you, he likes you.
If you see a wild chimp, congratulations! You just lost your face!