• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Saying hi

Calvan

EXPLOSION!!!
Good Morning Serebii.net...
I'm Calvan.
I've been playing pokemon since 1999 when I got my old red version with a gameboy color. I remember how mad I got when my brother acually CAUGHT Missingno. I took pride in my hall of fame. and it got corrupted. D:

Looking forward to meeting new people.
;201-c;;201-a;;201-l;;201-v;;201-a;;201-n;

frozenthrone101

BugBite Leader
welcome to the forums enjoy your stay
if you want me to make you a banner like in my signature just ask
added you as a friend hopefully not the only one

Skull-Kid

Welcome to the forums!

Good morning to you to. Even though it's evening now when I replied XD

Your brother's lucky. I've never caught a missingo. Always wanted. I use to beleive it was a myth. Enough about me this is your welcome thread XD

I'm sure you'll meet lots of people around here. We're suprisingly friendly for a bunch of adolescent teenagers :D

Please read the rules and you'll get on fine.

I'll add you as a freind :) I'm sure you'll make lots of them in time ;)

Calvan

EXPLOSION!!!
I greatly appriciate the warm welcome! :)