• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

SB: Mew_ vs. Firefox13

Signature Battle
[X]

Theme: Marvel
Medium: Banner
Skill: Beginner

captainamericad.png

http://i51.*******.com/244r8kx.png

Which banner is better? Post the number of that banner and include your reason. No biased voting; vote solely based on the banner's quality. No repeating the reasoning of someone else. If I find your reasoning to be insufficient your vote will not count. Also, please remember that the theme does not represent the graphics' quality and the graphics should not be judged on it.

Fire_Paw

Moonwatcher
Hmm... my vote is for number 1

1- The colors work good with the stock, and the text is implemented well. The slant of the canvas is original as well.

2- The background, though the colors are okay with the stock, isn't sharp/contrasted enough with the text and the stock. The text does look good, though it could be dropped down just a little further from the faded stock in the background.

Plat. Frontier

Epic Mustache
This one was tough, but #1 got my vote. Although I didn't like either, I like how 1 stuck to traditional Marvel format, whereas 2 didn't say "Marvel" aside from the text "Iron Man."

Last edited:

Skarm™

Light It Up
I like number 1 because the star pattern that curves up and down on it looks cool. Also, the saying matches the superhero on it. And it has a more focused picture on the character

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
The uniqueness of the canvas works well for the first banner imo, however there is some jagged edges on the slanted side, near the render. I love the simplicity and the text looks really nice as well.

The use of lighting and effects in the second banner is very effective and really pulls the whole banner together. I love the stock, and the use of C4d's and the background really work well. The text looks great too.

Overall, both were really quite good, however I shall be voting for #2 as the use of effects and lighting are brilliant.