• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

SB: Skiyomi vs. DarkEmerl123

Signature Battle
[X]

Theme: Couple
Medium: Banner

loveisforever2.png

signaturebattle3.png

Which banner is better? Post the number of that banner and include your reason. No biased voting; vote solely based on the banner's quality. No repeating the reasoning of someone else. If I find your reasoning to be insufficient your vote will not count. Also, please remember that the theme does not represent the graphics' quality and the graphics should not be judged on it.

Bhatman

Chilled Hottie
I'm voting for number 1.

In number 2, the text is very hard to read, the render looks slapped on, and I think a white border would have suited the warm tones of the banner better. Don't try to put overly decorative fonts in your banner, always use a readable font and then decorate near it if necessary. As for the render, try different stuff, use filters, use the smudge tool, try to "blend" the banner to the background.

The colors are just lovely in banner 1, I personally love the golden color applied to the text. There is lovely blending of the render, I am a fan of the writing brush used on the right too.

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
The text on #2 doesn't really suit the banner and is too decorative imo. There's not that much integration into the banner when considering the render, either, although I must admit I do like the shade of yellow-green for the background.

The colours and texture in the first banner look really nice and as a whole it looks great. So voting for #1.