• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Scammed in #SPP-wifi?! Post here!

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

Yogurt

Name(s) (on chat): hunter
In-game Name: Alex (If I remember correctly)
Hostmask*: ...? It said Java User...
Friend Code: 2191 6560 5371
Pokemon Scammed (if any): Shiny Pidgeot, Shiny Pikachu

The Story (What Happened): So hunter posted that he was looking for some shiny Pokemon. I decided, why not? I have some extras from earlier trades. So, I went a sent him a message asking him what exactly he was offering. He simply said "good offers; maybe events if it's good." I offered him two shiny Pokemon, which he declined stating that my Entei from Colosseum was "hacked." How can you hack on a Game Cube is something I have yet to learn. I offered him some more, desperate for an event Pokemon. He finally accepted these shiny PKMN: Pikachu, Pidgeot, Zangoose. I didn't like it; I only had one of each... and I liked Zangoose. Nonetheless, I accepted hastily when he offered an Alamos Darkrai for 3 of mine. Hmhm, how odd. We got into the trade and after I traded my Pikachu and Zangoose off, Darkrai being the final part of the trade, he paused and... bloop. Disconnected. He didn't get my Pidgeot, luckily, but the thing that got at me the most was the fact that he scammed me. Odd, yes. He logged off immediately after, never to be seen again. I posted on the public area not to trade with him, I was told by a mod to put him on the black list, and here I am.

So... watch out for him! It was a legit Darkrai, but the PKMN I got for my shiny ones were a Cranidos and Anorith... What a deal.

You shouldn't be doing a 3 for 1 deal or any uneven amount of pokemon deal. Some idiots think they are funny by not trading the last one "OMG I GET TO KEEP MY ALAMOS DARKRAI AND I GOT 2 SHINEYZ TOOO LULZ!!!!11" Idk :/ It's too bad people don't know this by now :|

FlameTrainer

Jedi Council Member
Name(s) (on chat): La_memela_magnifica_delicious / FBI
In-game Name: Doom (If I remember it correctly)
Hostmask*: ? Java User
Friend Code: Don't know. I delete FC's as soon as I'm done with trading.
Pokemon Scammed (if any): EV-trained Abomasnow

I traded my EV-trained Murkrow and Abomasnow for this guy's EV-trained shiny Kingdra and shiny Azelf. His username on the chat wasn't the same as the one stated above, though.

The Azelf turned out to be hacked when it turned into a Bad Egg on PBR. I ran into the same guy by chance and I demanded my Abomasnow back. Because he had a different username, I didn't recognise him at first, but when he posted the list of Pokémon he offered for my shiny Glalie, I immediately recognized it as the list of the guy who scammed me. Exactly the same Pokémon in exactly the same order. But he claimed to be innocent.

I told him he could prove his innocence by giving me his FC and in-game name, because I remembered his in-game name. But he refused. Which made him look extremely guilty. If he was innocent, why would he refuse? What would he have to lose? It was quite obvious to me that I am never going to see my Abomasnow again. He then quickly changed his nickname to FBI in the hopes of avoiding detection.

randomspot555

The Azelf turned out to be hacked when it turned into a Bad Egg on PBR. I ran into the same guy by chance and I demanded my Abomasnow back. Because he had a different username, I didn't recognise him at first, but when he posted the list of Pokémon he offered for my shiny Glalie, I immediately recognized it as the list of the guy who scammed me. Exactly the same Pokémon in exactly the same order. But he claimed to be innocent.

Is that the only way you think it's hacked? Did you check the summary, EVs, stats, IVs, etc...?

Believe it or not, Bad Eggs aren't there just as a hack-check. They also result if there's any sort of transfer error between the DS and Wii. I've had Pokemon that I bred myself turn into bad eggs on PBR.

Never

Name(s) (on chat): dunsingim, Dusty_Dunsing
In-game Name: DUSTY
Hostmask*: PurpleSurge-1142A51B.cpe.cableone.net
Friend Code: 1161 5600 0979
Pokemon Scammed (if any): TRU Shaymin
The Story (What Happened): I was looking to find someone to trade my Shaymin to my Platinum Version, he said he'll do it. After the trade he started to spam me in IRC. *oh well* I still have 1 more Shaymin

Last edited:
Scam

So, the person who scammed me was dIvA_pEiN.
FC-2921-6320-2385
Story-[13:47] <Maya> You didn't do a 2 for 1 trade did you?
[13:48] <PlatinumWaiter> yes...
[13:48] * Maya facepalms
[13:48] <PlatinumWaiter> god, im never doin that again...
[13:48] <Maya> That's why we don't want people to do such trades ^^;
[13:48] <Maya> Anywho, could you explain what happened?
[13:48] <PlatinumWaiter> ok
[13:48] <PlatinumWaiter> so i was trading for a dialga
[13:49] <PlatinumWaiter> and then he said a umbreon and mamoswine for it
[13:49] <PlatinumWaiter> evd
[13:49] <PlatinumWaiter> so.
[13:49] <PlatinumWaiter> we traded the umbreon
[13:49] <PlatinumWaiter> i got a taorus
[13:49] <PlatinumWaiter> then i traded my mamoswine
[13:49] <PlatinumWaiter> he traded his dialga
[13:50] <Maya> And then he disconnected?
[13:50] <PlatinumWaiter> then halfway through, he dc'd form here and my game
[13:50] <PlatinumWaiter> his name was
[13:50] <PlatinumWaiter> dEvA_pEiN
[13:50] <PlatinumWaiter> if not that
[13:50] <PlatinumWaiter> pEiN
[13:51] <PlatinumWaiter> i traded him before in a different name
[13:51] <PlatinumWaiter> so i trusted him
[13:51] <PlatinumWaiter> dang it
[13:52] <PlatinumWaiter> thank you for listening
[13:52] <Maya> could you please take a print screen from the conversation?
[13:52] <Maya> So I can ban him.
[13:52] <PlatinumWaiter> ok
Pokemon Scammed-Umbreon
Track-[20:45:29] * dEvA_pEiN (yOUrMoM_@49A98ADD.47FB4365.F0BD18E3.IP) Quit (Quit: )
;444;;078;;328;;194;;476;;201-m;;355;;222;;107;;492-s;;munchlax;;347;;026;;136;;412;

Riyu*

殺してあげる~
^ In response to that, I've compiled the additional information about the scammer:

Name(s) (on dEvA_pEiN or just pEiN
In-game Name: Don't remember clearly, but thinks it was DAVID
Hostmask*: yOUrMoM_@49A98ADD.47FB4365.F0BD18E3.IP
Friend Code: 2921 6320 2385
Pokemon Scammed (if any): Shiny Umbreon EV'd
The Story (What Happened): I asked what he wanted for the Dialga and he said evs. I offered him my Shiny evd Mamoswine. Then, I offered him my Shiny evd Umbreon. I gave the stats and moves of my Umbreon to him and he said Mamoswine + Umbreon = Dialga. Then we exchanged fc's and went on wi-fi. I got his junk Taruos for the Umbreon, then while trading Dialga to me he dc'd on me with my Umbreon with him. He also dc'd on Serebii so I couldn't flame him.

I banned him, but if such a person arises again, please reban.

Trainer Emily

Fairies do exist!!!
Name: shinies (on April 17, during 3-4 pm Philippine time)
In-game name: Ben
Hostmask: Don't know...
Friend Code: 4167 1003 2596 (with that Karate dude avatar)
Pokemon Scammed: Some of my EV'd & good-IV'd Pokemon holding items (Breloom with thunderpunch, Machamp, Timid Alakazam, etc...)
All 18 Pokemon.
What happened: He says yesterday that I can trust him (after we have spoken for an hour) for the transferring. I sent 18 Pokemon to him now at 12:00 noon my time here in the Philippines, but he never appeared since. He has stolen all of them.
We have been chatting yesterday though, somewhere at 3 - 4:30 pm my time.
Sorry, can't remember other details, since we have chatted yesterday. and we agreed on a schedule for the trading.

Last edited:

Collector Brady

I want a PokéDex...
Name(s) (on chat): WifiGuest8585 (or something like that ... doesn't really matter)
In-game Name: Pedro (Male, ID 53126, Rich boy avatar)
Hostmask*: I don't know. If it was WifiGuest8525, then "alias.purplesurge.com Your Alter Ego"
Friend Code: How do I find this?
Pokemon Scammed (if any): Ditto (nearly 10ANNIV Articuno)
The Story (What Happened): He was offering a VCG09 Milotic (which was in his party), asking for offers via PM. I offered a Lv. 70 10ANNIV Articuno and he asked for that plus a Ditto. I agreed and we exchanged friend codes. On Wi-Fi, he brought a Lv.1 Gible and a Lv.50 shiny milotic to trade for my Articuno and Ditto. I selected Articuno thinking that he'd select Milotic, but he selected Gible. Obviously I didn't want to trade Articuno for Gible first in case he disconnected, so I told him on chat to select Milotic. He said Ditto and Gible first, so I reluctantly did. Then he stalled for a bit an disconnected.

I suppose it was my fault for agreeing to trade 2 for 1 :(.

Last edited:

iCharmarc

Name(s) (on chat): iSTAYLEGITxiSTAYFRESH and PokeEvent
In-game Name:couldnt get./remeber.
Hostmask*:
Friend Code:
Pokemon Scammed (if any): My JEREMY vulpix for a HACKED french zigzagoon.
The Story (What Happened):so we agreed that we would trade zigzagoon for my Jeremy vulxpix. and i legit checked it and everything checked out. and then when i got it. he admitted that it was hacked i ahev the file.

http://*******.com/r/2zdnkf4/5

thats the real convo. after i wanted my pokemon back which he refused.

Last edited:

Sapphire Milotic

Name(s) (on chat): iSTAYLEGITxiSTAYFRESH and PokeEvent
In-game Name:couldnt get./remeber.
Hostmask*:
Friend Code:
Pokemon Scammed (if any): My JEREMY vulpix for a HACKED french zigzagoon.
The Story (What Happened):so we agreed that we would trade zigzagoon for my Jeremy vulxpix. and i legit checked it and everything checked out. and then when i got it. he admitted that it was hacked i ahev the file.

http://*******.com/r/2zdnkf4/5

thats the real convo. after i wanted my pokemon back which he refused.

-NickServ- PokeEvent is Java User
-NickServ- Time registered: May 06 11:20:38 2009 CDT
-NickServ- Last seen time: Jun 27 06:22:39 2009 CDT
-NickServ- Last quit message: Quit: Serebii.net Rules!!

Ok, so that's good, it is a registered nickname. Hopefully, if any of the moderators have logs of this person entering and leaving the chatroom, they will be able to find the hostmask, and be able to ban the person. You have evidence that they scammed you, so now they will be banned. :3

empoleon49

Dawn's number 1 fan™
thir nick was devils. had a hiny deoxys lied it was legit and said they would trade it if i trade a shiny legit psyduck for a nidoran and then gave them a blastoise for the deoxys. i traded the psyduck for the nidoran,helled atorment throgh the mike and swtched of so i lost a LEGIT shiny psyduck for a idoran and never got the deoxys OR get my psyduck back. ... oh and the playername was ten

Ammako

Name(s) (on chat): GracediaKarma
In-game Name: Karma
Hostmask: NorthernLight.purplesurge.com
Friend Code: 3481 0709 0419
Pokemon Scammed (if any): UT Ageto Celebi
The Story (What Happened): I was trading my UT Ageto Celebi to someone on the chat for a supposedly-UT 10 ANIV Celebi. He said it was UT, so I looked and didn't find anything suspicious. I traded, and then I found out it wasn't UT, since it had slim XP on it, wich is noticeable only if you compare with UT Pokémon.

I told him I wanted to trade back, and trade him a clone of the Celebi so he could have one, but he didn't answer and disconnected.

[13:06] <Pingouin7> Is it UT?
[13:06] <GracediaKarma> It comes at lvl 70 so yeah
[13:07] <Pingouin7> yes but does it have any xp, unusual moves, ribbons, sheen, Pokérus?
[13:07] <GracediaKarma> one sec
[13:11] <GracediaKarma> Ok my 10 aniv celebi knows ancient power future sight baton pass and perish song
[13:11] <GracediaKarma> It doesnt have pokerus
[13:11] <GracediaKarma> no exp
[13:11] <GracediaKarma> No sheen
[13:11] <GracediaKarma> and no ribbions
[13:11] <Pingouin7> okay so it's UT
[13:11] <GracediaKarma> Yep
[13:12] <Pingouin7> My Ageto Celebi wasn't UT when I got it, someone had taught it Leech Seed
[13:12] <Pingouin7> I just used an Heart Scale, and it's back to UT. ^_^
[13:12] <GracediaKarma> What lvl is it?
[13:12] <Pingouin7> Lv 10
[13:12] <GracediaKarma> ok
[13:12] <Pingouin7> no xp no sheen no ribbons
[13:13] <Pingouin7> it just had learned another move, so I had to use Heart Scales to make it learn it's move back
[13:13] <Pingouin7> back to UT
[13:13] <GracediaKarma> Ok lets trade
[13:13] <Pingouin7> FC
[13:13] <GracediaKarma> 3481
[13:13] <GracediaKarma> sorry
[13:14] <GracediaKarma> 3481 0709 0419
[13:14] <Pingouin7> it says it's wrong
[13:14] <GracediaKarma> yours and my names karma
[13:14] <Pingouin7> it says the friend code is wrong
[13:14] <GracediaKarma> lemme type it again
[13:15] <GracediaKarma> 3481 0709 0149
[13:15] <GracediaKarma> lol typo
[13:16] <Pingouin7> 0045 0009 0549
[13:16] <GracediaKarma> your name?
[13:16] <Pingouin7> it doesn't matters
[13:16] <GracediaKarma> kk
[13:16] <Pingouin7> If you didn't give me the name, I would have typed "Karma" anyway
[13:16] <GracediaKarma> xd
[13:18] <Pingouin7> I got two Ageto Celebi, so I figured out I should as well trade one
[13:18] <GracediaKarma> kool
[13:19] <Pingouin7> I got an NZ jirachi too
[13:19] <Pingouin7> My friend has a Japanese Pearl, so he got a Jirachi
[13:19] <Pingouin7> he restarted and SRed for Mild nature so I could get one
[13:19] <GracediaKarma> nice I got mine for the HG SS event thats supposed to happen
[13:19] <Pingouin7> I'm pretty sure they're gonna release the Jirachi over Wi-Fi in USA too
[13:20] <GracediaKarma> XD I couldnt wait so I will have two
[13:20] <Pingouin7> I just wanted that Jirachi since it's the first ever Pokémon to be given away over Wi-Fi
[13:20] <Pingouin7> And one of the first ever events Canada could get
[13:20] <Pingouin7> With Wi-Fi, Canada will hopefully get more events
[13:21] <GracediaKarma> nice ty for ageto it will be part of my SS uber team
[13:21] <Pingouin7> secret key, jirachi, member's card, oak's letter, azure flute, etc.
[13:21] <Pingouin7> You know what?
[13:21] <Pingouin7> I think I owned a clone of that Celebi before
[13:21] <GracediaKarma> I have secret key
[13:21] <Pingouin7> me too
[13:21] <GracediaKarma> XD
[13:22] <GracediaKarma> I want members card and oaks letter but most of all azure flute
[13:22] <Pingouin7> My Jirachi was received on June 20
[13:22] <Pingouin7> since my friend SRed for the nature
[13:22] <Pingouin7> there's a nature chart on bulbapedia that gives the japanese natures names, so it helped a lot
[13:23] <GracediaKarma> So depending on what you name your pokemon thats what nature it gets?
[13:23] <Pingouin7> no
[13:23] <Pingouin7> on japanese games
[13:23] <GracediaKarma> oh
[13:23] <Pingouin7> the nature is written in japanese
[13:23] <Pingouin7> so he needed a chart to figure out wich nature was wich
[13:23] <Pingouin7> hey
[13:23] <Pingouin7> I just found out
[13:23] <GracediaKarma> hmm?
[13:24] <Pingouin7> your celebi has like 1 pixel of XP
[13:24] <GracediaKarma> ...
[13:24] <Pingouin7> no, seriously
[13:24] <GracediaKarma> I didnt look...
[13:24] <GracediaKarma> im sorry
[13:24] <Pingouin7> do you have any other events?
[13:24] <GracediaKarma> omg im so sorry I didnt look hard enough and those are all I have
[13:25] <Pingouin7> you only had the 10 ANIV celebi%
[13:25] <Pingouin7> well can you clone?
[13:25] <Pingouin7> so you could clone the Ageto Celebi
[13:25] <GracediaKarma> Idk how
[13:25] <Pingouin7> and trade me back one
[13:27] <Pingouin7> you have nothing else you could trade?
[13:27] <GracediaKarma> No im sorry
[13:27] <Pingouin7> I got an idea
[13:27] <GracediaKarma> hmmm?
[13:27] <Pingouin7> we could trade back, I try and clone the Celebi, then I give you a clone of Celebi
[13:29] <Pingouin7> helllo?
[13:29] GracediaKarma No such nick/channel

Last edited:

Pokemaol

Chat Name:Gigantocock
FC:???
Player Name:Ryan
Hotmask: *!*@PurpleSurge-384EBA8D.home3.cgocable.net
Pokemon he scamed: Deoxys LV 100 (Event)
Story:He PM me asking if i wanted event arcues i did and said Mew for him he said to low I said Deoxys for him he said how bout both Me not thinking I said ok he came down "Forgot" Arcues and went back to get em. He brought it down and we traded deoxys for lavatar (which soon after I released Lavatar) He turned his game off when we were trading Mew/Arcues He then stoll my Deoxys and turend his chat on SPP-Wifi Off he went on as "Brad" and I contacted The Mod "Angie" we went on then he said i live in LA if you want it back left and said sorry I want to trade back I didnt belive him but i went on anyway and went trade back he tryed to snatch my mew by saying how bout 3 for 1 I said no and your banned he was banned by a mod and hopefully never scams you.

NEVER 2 FOR 1 NEVER ESPEAICLY WITH RARES.

(I GOT IT BACK BUT I WAS SCAMED OF IT AGAIN)

Last edited:

Kreis

Still Dirrty
Chat Name:Gigantocock
FC:???
Player Name:Ryan
Hotmask: *!*@PurpleSurge-384EBA8D.home3.cgocable.net
Pokemon he scamed: Deoxys LV 100 (Event)
Story:He PM me asking if i wanted event arcues i did and said Mew for him he said to low I said Deoxys for him he said how bout both Me not thinking I said ok he came down "Forgot" Arcues and went back to get em. He brought it down and we traded deoxys for lavatar (which soon after I released Lavatar) He turned his game off when we were trading Mew/Arcues He then stoll my Deoxys and turend his chat on SPP-Wifi Off he went on as "Brad" and I contacted The Mod "Angie" we went on then he said i live in LA if you want it back left and said sorry I want to trade back I didnt belive him but i went on anyway and went trade back he tryed to snatch my mew by saying how bout 3 for 1 I said no and your banned he was banned by a mod and hopefully never scams you.

NEVER 2 FOR 1 NEVER ESPEAICLY WITH RARES.

People are constantly warned for doing x for 1 trades. Even the moderators warn you against the risk, you decided to go with it. Not only that, but asking for Arceus isn't even allowed.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
Yes Suicune I Know Arcues isnt alowed HE OFFERED IT though.

And you accepted. Now I'm not saying you're at complete fault, but you did have it coming to you.

Last edited:

Pokemaol

Scamed again

Same Story Diffrent:
His Chat Name: Dr_Event
His FC:0259 9041 6093
Pokemon Taken:;386;
Click Story!

He seemed like he was for real but what ever the mods will blame me anyway.
He Gave me a buttiefly for deoxys me and my dumb *** thing i wasnt thinking I asked him and he seemed for real.

[00:14] <Dr_event> ill give u a legit movie arceus for the deoxys and lugia
[00:15] <Lugiaanddeoxys> okay but i want arcues 1st pokemon to trade because i had my deoxys stoolen b4 that cool
[00:15] <Lugiaanddeoxys> ...
[00:16] <Dr_event> im sorry ive been scammed before too and im not gonna trade my ultra event arceus first.
[00:16] <Lugiaanddeoxys> ugh um well i guess you promise on ur life u wont scam me
[00:17] <Dr_event> yea why would i scam i ahte it when people scam
[00:17] <Lugiaanddeoxys> what were u scamed outa i want a story and ill tell u mine to make sure were real okay
[00:19] <Dr_event> i was scared out of my TRU shaymin that i got from my diamond cuz this guy was gonna give me a shiny deoxys and manaphy for it then i traded my shaymin first cuz i trusted him then he just turned off his ds and i was like wth!
[00:19] <Lugiaanddeoxys> Okay so my story starts out someone msg me he offered me a arcues for Mew(traded already) And Deoxys he took the deoxys and i got the lavatar during mew for aruces he shut his ds off and i got stuck with lavatar
[00:19] <Lugiaanddeoxys> i got it back from tricking him [00:19] <Dr_event> lol nice
[00:19] <Lugiaanddeoxys> that i banned him from nintendo wfc and got it back lol
[00:19] <Dr_event> nicee
[00:20] <Lugiaanddeoxys> okay so we going to trade?
[00:20] <Dr_event> ok my fc is 0259 9041 6093
[00:20] <Dr_event> urs?
[00:20] <Lugiaanddeoxys> mine 2106-5959-6771
[00:20] <Dr_event> k
[00:20] <Lugiaanddeoxys> i mean 6781
[00:20] <Lugiaanddeoxys> sorry lol
[00:21] <Dr_event> its all good lol
[00:21] <Lugiaanddeoxys> also i want to let u know if you scam me i will report ur friend code to nintendo i dont wana be scamed again k
[00:21] <Dr_event> kk
[00:23] <Dr_event> are u on?
[00:23] <Lugiaanddeoxys> im saving
[00:23] <Dr_event> k
[00:24] [Dr_event VERSION reply] : PJIRC 2.0.3
[00:24] [Dr_event PING reply] : 0.325 seconds
[00:24] <Dr_event> im on.
[00:24] <Lugiaanddeoxys> i c
[00:26] <Lugiaanddeoxys> u jerk
[00:26] <Lugiaanddeoxys> reported
[00:26] Dr_event No such nick/channel
LATER:He Hacked my computer and kicked me from my chat

Last edited:

Ammako

Lmao. >_>

People can't "hack your computer" to kick you from the chat.

And reporting his friend code to Nintendo will just annoy them.
They cannot ban someone from using WFC.

SandTurtle

Playing since 1998
Hello all. I would like to report that user [TV]crono of spp-wifi scammed me by giving me a false movie event Shaymin. The Movie11 Shaymin was claimed, by him, to be completely legit, though after I received it I saw it was obtained on August 18, 2009.

Name on chat: [TV]Crono
Friend Code:3008 3886 1537
Hostmask: Unfortunately, I can not attain this as he fled once confronted.
Pokemon Scammed: Shiny Charmander
The Story: I was looking for the movie event Shaymin that I missed. He responded to my WiFi Chat message and we had this conversation:

<[TV]Crono> i have one
<Zelrio> What do you want for it?
<[TV]Crono> dunno...what are u offering?
<Zelrio> I can offer EV'd pokemon and shinies
<[TV]Crono> do you have shiny shinx?
<[TV]Crono> or shiny charmander/charizard
<[TV]Crono> or charmeleon
<[TV]Crono> or maybe a nidoran
<Zelrio> YES
<Zelrio> I have shiny charmander
<Zelrio> Adamant, with outrage!
<[TV]Crono> nice
<[TV]Crono> nidoran? do you have?
<Zelrio> No
<[TV]Crono> neither shinx?
<Zelrio> Charmanders the only one on your list
<Zelrio> It's UT
<[TV]Crono> hmmm want a movie arceus also?
<[TV]Crono> for another pokemon
<Zelrio> Well it depends
<Zelrio> Is it legit?
<[TV]Crono> yep
<Zelrio> Okay, so what are you interested in?
<[TV]Crono> well..atm i don't have many shinies..just shiny entei/raikou/suicune/groundon/mew/rayquaza...so i'm looking for some good shinies..honestly i don't even know what i'm looking for xD that's why i said for you to make an offer
<Zelrio> Shiny Max Attack Gyarados?
<[TV]Crono> no
<[TV]Crono> do you have shiny dialga
<[TV]Crono> ?
<Zelrio> No and I don't think I really have anything you're interested in for that Arceus. But would you still do the Shaymin - SHiny Charmander deal?
<[TV]Crono> yep that trade is available:p
<[TV]Crono> tell me ur name and fc
<[TV]Crono> mine is Crono 3008 3886 1537
<[TV]Crono> sec to power up my ds
<Zelrio> Kk, mine is 4338 9063 8701
<[TV]Crono> sec to add ur f
<[TV]Crono> fc*
<Zelrio> Kk, Np
<[TV]Crono> done
<[TV]Crono> going down in pkmn center
<Zelrio> Thanks man. I've been looking for this event for ages
<[TV]Crono> No Problem
<[TV]Crono> know where to get the gracidea?
<Zelrio> Floroama town, right?
<[TV]Crono> yea
<[TV]Crono> from a girl there
<Zelrio> Thanks
<Zelrio> So why does this Shaymin claim to be met at August 18 2009?
<Zelrio> I thought the event was from February 8 - 14.
<Zelrio> I see...
[TV]Crono No such nick/channel

http://i30.*******.com/2vxrvuq.png
http://i27.*******.com/53ceq.png
http://i29.*******.com/wi3cl0.png

If an OP can, please permaban this scammer. I do not suggest this out of anger that I was scammed, but out of fear that he will accomplish this again on a more innocent person.