• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Scanitooyuois?

I need ratings for this thing I made.

PT-thing.png

Its a fusion/splice.

Ita made up of....

A fusion of Pidgey, Arcanine, Lucario, Dialga, Palkia, Suicune, Dragonite, Mew, Abra, Umbreon, and Growlithe. Custom Colors, Eye scratched. Estimated 15% scratch.

Rate please. And any name suggestions, i'll be glad to take them.

Cruisercard

How about.......
Paldasabrug?
I took a bit off the frront of all the names.
But I can't really see any parts of any of those pokemon. Except for Umbreon.
Maybe you should label all the parts or something.

LoneStarAkira

+1 cookie for troll
I like the overall concept of the sprite, though I'm a little unsure as to what 'creature' it's meant to be. A Griffin, perhaps? :3
Can't help with a name if you don't say what creature it is. <:

Though you listed many Pokemon you used as splicing material, the only two Pokemon I see that you used were Umbreon and Pidgey. Try not to use too many Pokemon when fusing, and attempt to scratch at least 50% of the sprite.

When you make fakemon out of existing sprites, I suggest reposing the sprite first. That way, we all don't tell straight away that you used an Umbreon as a base.

With your colouring, try not to use colours that look like MS Paint defaults. Too-brighter colours can make the creature look rather unnatural.

And try not to over-dither. If you don't know what dithering is, it's the partial-shading that you've used throughout the majority of the sprite. It should be used at a minimum, not through the whole sprite for every bit of shading, otherwise it looks out of place.

:3 Hope this helps~

BynineB

Wielding Übersaw.
The right side of it's face looks rather sharp and unnatural. Also, the colours really don't match; red, swamp green, and navy blue? And the tail.. it's coming out of the right side of it's body. You should move it down and left a few pixels.