• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Scannable/Printable Pokedex 3D QR Cards

Pasukaru

Shiny Hunter
Hi guys,

Enjoying the new Pokedex 3D? Yes? Awesome! So am I! It's a real shame though Nintendo didn't make some nice printable cards for the Pokemon... All you have is the plain black and white QR codes...

Not anymore! I really wanted to have some nice, small, QR cards that I could potentionally could carry around in my pocket, or my phone! So I made some.

I started testing with colors and contrasts to see how far I could go, and it turns out you can do quite a lot! I am currently making cards in 640x960, which is the native iPhone 4 screen size, as well as other new smartphones. Also, if you would print these cards out on 300dpi, they are about 8x5cm, roughly the size of a business card (or, a bit smaller than a Pokemon TCG card).

As an alternative, I also resized them to 320x480, since the big ones are just too big if you just want to use them on your monitor, especially if you're running an older one.

I just made two Photobucket albums, and started working on the cards. So far I have Victini through Samurott done, as well als Zekrom and Reshiram.

The albums:
BIG http://photobucket.com/pokedex3d_unova
SMALL http://photobucket.com/pokedex3d_small_unova

Printable PDF File: http://www.mediafire.com/?eo51gk3h3ccut53
More information and more recent updates on the project: http://pasu-pasu.com/pokedex3d/

Edit: Everything done and downloadable here:
http://pasu-pasu.com/pokedex3d/?p=downloads

Here's what I got so far (these are the small ones, you can find the bigger ones in the album linked above):
494victini.jpg
495snivy.jpg
496servine.jpg
497serperior.jpg
498tepig.jpg
499pignite.jpg
500emboar.jpg
501oshawott.jpg
502dewott.jpg
503samurott.jpg
643reshiram.jpg
644zekrom.jpg

I'll try to do all the cards, the initional 16 Pokemon first, then slowly work my way to the last one. However, I don't mind taking requests! So if you have a special Pokemon unlocked in your Dex that you want to see in 3D, let me know!

---
Update June 20th

Since it was requested on another board, here's a zip with all the big versions of the cards included. Please note that these are subject to change (some may not work right on phones/print so I may have to make some darker)

Edit: Everything done and downloadable here:
http://pasu-pasu.com/pokedex3d/?p=downloads

Last edited:

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
Wow, these are great! They look so official and, while I haven't used any yet, I assume they work really well. I'll definitely begin using some of them soon to take some good pictures. Good job, Pasukaru, and keep up the great work.

Icay4321

These are cool:] nice to see you got this thread up! Mind doing Timburr? I like the Effects on his animation, plus I wanna see him pounding real life stuff!

Pasukaru

Shiny Hunter
As requested on another board, I made Unfezant, Stoutland, Liepard and one of the QR codes that give a random Pokemon each time (only ones you already have dexed)

508stoutland.jpg
510liepard.jpg
521unfezant.jpg
000random1.jpg

I'll make Emolga and Timburr next ;)

EDIT: Here they are!
532timburr.jpg
587emolga-1.jpg

I also made Scraggy and Hydreigon, as they are with the initial Pokemon (I think only Audino and Axew are left?)
EDIT: Also made Scrafty, because it's just awesome and the coolest Pokemon of this gen ;)
559scraggy.jpg
560scrafty.jpg
635hydreigon.jpg

As usual, the bigger (and printable) versions can be found HERE

Last edited:

Wardek

U & I
Can you make one Thundurus and Tornadus? Serebii doesn't have them yet. >__>"

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
Wow, I didn't think you'd be coming out with these so quickly! *subscribes to this thread*

Anyways, is there any way you can do Sandile and Sigilyph? Those are two Pokemon I got today and I really like both of them. Thanks so much!

PorygonV7

Ctrl-Alt-Del
These are truly epic. I don't suppose you could do Ferrothorn, Kyurem and perhaps Conkeldurr? Yeah, you guessed it, I got those together, but two of them are on some of my teams.

Pasukaru

Shiny Hunter
I did some more earlier today at work after doing the weather gods:
509purrloin.jpg
511pansage.jpg
512simisage.jpg
513pansear.jpg
514simisear.jpg
515panpour.jpg
516simipour.jpg
517munna.jpg
518musharna.jpg
519pidove.jpg
520tranquil.jpg
521unfezant.jpg
521unfezant_f.jpg

Bigger versions here: http://s920.photobucket.com/albums/ad46/Pasu2k/Pokedex3D_Unova/?start=all

If you have problems scanning ANY of my cards, let me know! I'll make it a bit darker so it should work better. Also, if anyone tested these on those old fat monitors (CRT), could you let me know if they work? It would help me a lot! It seems even the standard (but smaller) b/w codes are hard to scan on older types of monitors.

I will now start working on the requests above :)

EDIT:

Wow, I didn't think you'd be coming out with these so quickly! *subscribes to this thread*

Anyways, is there any way you can do Sandile and Sigilyph? Those are two Pokemon I got today and I really like both of them. Thanks so much!
The Kroks are some of my favs so I did the entire family xD
551sandile.jpg
552krokorok.jpg
553krookodile.jpg
561sigilyph.jpg

These are truly epic. I don't suppose you could do Ferrothorn, Kyurem and perhaps Conkeldurr? Yeah, you guessed it, I got those together, but two of them are on some of my teams.

Here they are +(pr)evolutions! I now did over 50 cards! I'm almost on 1/3rd :D
533gurrdurr.jpg
534conkeldurr.jpg
597ferroseed.jpg
598ferrothorn.jpg
646kyurem.jpg

Last edited:

arceusvictini

Taking over Serebii
This is an EPIC thread! I would love it if you could make Klink and his evos, and Joltik and his evo.

Pasukaru

Shiny Hunter
This is an EPIC thread! I would love it if you could make Klink and his evos, and Joltik and his evo.

I just finished Joltik and Galvantula, but I'll do the Klink family tomorrow! I gotta get to bed now, sorry. Also, I found that my Emolga QR was upside down xD So I fixed that.

595joltik.jpg
596galvantula.jpg
587emolga-1.jpg

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
Thank you so much, Pasukasu, I can't wait to use them! I was actually going to ask if you if you could do the rest of Sandile's family if you had time (I love the evo line a lot too) so thanks so much for doing it!

PorygonV7

Ctrl-Alt-Del
You are AWESOME, Pasukasu. I second the Klink family request, when you have the time. Also, it looks to be fine on this thread, but it would seem that on your photobucket, while the card backgrounds are different, the AR codes for Pidove and Tranquil are the same. If you were willing to fix that, I'd appreciate it; I'm trying to print a collection of your cards, if that's ok. Sorry for bothering you, and thanks again!

Edit: Either you already fixed it, or the Pidove/Tranquil problem never existed. Sorry about that.

Psychic

Really and truly
Wow, these are very neat! I don't actually have the game, nor do I really plan to get it, but this looks like such a fun, creative thing to do with this feature! Heck, I would carry these around just to show off to my friends with a 3DS. XD It's cool, simple, and they all look wonderful. Congrats on em and the idea, it's all lovely!

~Psychic

arceusvictini

Taking over Serebii
Thanks a lot! But from now on, could you make the codes a bit darker so that the QR's show better on the 3DS?

Pasukaru

Shiny Hunter
You are AWESOME, Pasukasu. I second the Klink family request, when you have the time. Also, it looks to be fine on this thread, but it would seem that on your photobucket, while the card backgrounds are different, the AR codes for Pidove and Tranquil are the same. If you were willing to fix that, I'd appreciate it; I'm trying to print a collection of your cards, if that's ok. Sorry for bothering you, and thanks again!

Edit: Either you already fixed it, or the Pidove/Tranquil problem never existed. Sorry about that.

Hehe, thanks a lot for the heads-up! I noticed myself after checking the codes on Photobucket as well. Since I don't have the Pokemon, the shadows kinda matched and I didn't notice at first. When I replaced the files, Photobucket would be very weird with updating them. First it was only the thumbnail, then it was only the full size... I guess it was a caching problem on their side. But yeah, it seems to be fixed now, finally :) The Klink family is next, after I'm done with the shopping ;)

Thanks a lot! But from now on, could you make the codes a bit darker so that the QR's show better on the 3DS?

Oh so you have trouble with some cards? Which ones? What type of monitor do you use? (fat/slim [CRT/TFT], reflective...)

arceusvictini

Taking over Serebii
I don't know which monitor I've got, but mostly every card that isn't black/grey/blue is problematic on my monitor.