• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Scannable/Printable Pokedex 3D QR Cards

Kelz

More saving. More doing.™
These are AWSOME! I was making somthim similar, but it wasn't as good as yours. Mine is just the blown up sprite and AR Marker, lol.

DarkLikeTheNewMoon

Sleepy Pyromaniac :3
These things are insanely useful =3.

Thanks sooooo much!

Pasukaru

Shiny Hunter
Sorry guys, had to work a double shift yesterday so didn't get the chance to make any more. I'm currently doing the Klink family, though! :) The next few will be ones I already have Dexed, but haven't made cards for yet, like Deino, Durant and idk who else :)

Oh man, this really messes up my photo album. I pretty much have all QRs now because I have to test the cards on my own 3DS xD Will I *ever* get Scrafty now, the first QR is scanned and wanted? n_n;

These are AWSOME! I was making somthim similar, but it wasn't as good as yours. Mine is just the blown up sprite and AR Marker, lol.

I'd like to see and test them either way, to see if they may work any better and can maybe learn a bit about the QRs. And it's always good to give the people options :)

Your work is amazing anyways, keep it up!

Thanks, but I'll look into the problem, and at least try to make some of the cards darker, like the Munna line. They seem to be a bit too light indeed. :)

EDIT:
599klink.jpg
600klang.jpg
601klinklang.jpg
624pawniard.jpg
625bisharp.jpg
626bouffalant.jpg
632durant.jpg
633deino.jpg
634zweilous.jpg

Bigger versions are here as usual ;)

Last edited:

Hamishmash

"Just... stuff."
It needs to be able to register white around the black code. But yeah, for it to work properly the code but should really be black I'm afraid. It's a shame because they look good but they don't work that well. :(

Pasukaru

Shiny Hunter
It needs to be able to register white around the black code. But yeah, for it to work properly the code but should really be black I'm afraid. It's a shame because they look good but they don't work that well. :(

How did you try to use them? Print/monitor/phone etc. I tested them out myself in all three and most work fine for me.

Pasukaru

Shiny Hunter
New ones!
527woobat.jpg
528swoobat.jpg
535tympole.jpg
536palpitoad.jpg
537seismitoad.jpg
546cottonee.jpg
547whimsicott.jpg
562yamask.jpg
563cofagrigus.jpg
602tynamo.jpg
603eelektrik.jpg
604eelektross.jpg
619mienfoo.jpg
620mienshao.jpg

Bigger versions here: http://s920.photobucket.com/albums/ad46/Pasu2k/Pokedex3D_Unova/

Edit: Oops, double posted. Sorry about that :(

Edit2:
Uploaded some of my photos to show I have no real problems with the cards myself, no matter what angle I look (shown on Mac and iPhone)
HNI_0042.jpg

Zekrom on the iPhone lockscreen

HNI_0037.jpg

A bunch on the iPhone photos preview page

HNI_0043.jpg
HNI_0044.jpg

Regular photo shots

HNI_0038.jpg

Oshawott, very side view from my Mac

HNI_0045.jpg

This very post :) A POST IN A POST? POSTCEPTION... yeah...

So, if you DO have problems with any of the cards, please state which, how you used them, on what type of monitor, how bright the room is etc. All of the information would help out a lot! If you can take a snapshot with your 3DS, that would be even better :)

Edit 3:
Did some more!
529drilbur.jpg
530excadrill.jpg
557dwebble.jpg
558crustle.jpg
580duckett.jpg
581swanna.jpg
613cubchoo.jpg
614beartic.jpg
615cryogonal.jpg
621druddigon.jpg
622golett.jpg
623golurk.jpg
631heatmor.jpg

Edit 4: The last ones for today
570zorua.jpg
571zoroark.jpg
572minccino.jpg
573cinccino.jpg
522blitzle.jpg
523zebstrika.jpg
524roggenrola.jpg
525boldore.jpg
526gigalith.jpg
540sewaddle.jpg
541swadloon.jpg
542leavanny.jpg
543venipede.jpg
544whirlipede.jpg
545scolipede.jpg
548petilil.jpg
549lilligant.jpg

I passed 100! To celebrate, here is the Legendary Musketeer Trio. When you scan those, you'll immediately unlock them in your Pokedex 3D!
638cobalion.jpg
639terrakion.jpg
640virizion.jpg

Big ones here as usual http://s920.photobucket.com/albums/ad46/Pasu2k/Pokedex3D_Unova/

Last edited:

PorygonV7

Ctrl-Alt-Del
These look amazing, as usual. I find the trouble is generally when I try to print them out. If I use them on just about any screen, they work fine. One card I remember gave me a lot of trouble was Galvantula. It seems to mainly be the ones where it can't tell the white part of the QR code from the rest.

Pasukaru

Shiny Hunter
These look amazing, as usual. I find the trouble is generally when I try to print them out. If I use them on just about any screen, they work fine. One card I remember gave me a lot of trouble was Galvantula. It seems to mainly be the ones where it can't tell the white part of the QR code from the rest.

Okay! Thanks for the input. Since I'm far over 2/3 now, I'll finish them all soon enough and print them out to test them in one go. Then I'll release the 'official' print sheets :) I'll try to update some of the older cards this week (Galvantula, Munna, Kyurem...), but those files are on my home pc and I don't have that much time in the coming days.

I use them on my iPad XD

qwwwwww

ye-hem....
The Whimiscott card is rotated 90° left.... like this:
16062011224.jpg
16062011223.jpg

Sorry for the low quality and the size...:(

littlea53

Prince of Darkness
Thanks for all the free stickers! It has been a pain drawing all of them without you!!!!
<3 you heterosexually!

Pasukaru

Shiny Hunter
ye-hem....
The Whimiscott card is rotated 90° left.... like this:
(photos)
Sorry for the low quality and the size...:(

Ahh thanks for the heads-up! I don't have Whimsicott myself yet, so the shadow just looks like a ball of fur, so I didn't notice xD I updated the card, but it might take a while before you see the new one (a problem with Photobucket's caching, that seems to get cleared only a few times a day).

547whimsicott.jpg

I did the Alternate Forme Pokemon! I already did Unfezant, but here are all the other ones:
550basculin.jpg
550basculin_b.jpg

585deerling.jpg
585deerling_s.jpg
585deerling_a.jpg
585deerling_w.jpg
586sawsbuck.jpg
586sawsbuck_s.jpg
586sawsbuck_a.jpg
586sawsbuck_w.jpg
592frillish.jpg
592frillish_f.jpg
593jellicent.jpg
593jellicent_f.jpg

Lastly, here's the Darumakka family:
554darumakka.jpg
555darmanitan.jpg

You probably notice the Zen Mode missing. Problem is, Ken Sugimori didn't draw it! I found an artist on deviantART, however, who drew it in the Sugimori artstyle. Check it out here! I asked the author if I could use his art for my card. If he agrees, I'll post it here ;)

Pasukaru

Shiny Hunter
OMG...Darumaka is with one k, and Tranquill with two l.

Fixed:
520tranquill.jpg
554darumaka.jpg

Also made the following four a bit darker:
517munna.jpg
518musharna.jpg
596galvantula.jpg
646kyurem.jpg

(Please note it takes up to a day for Photobucket to replace the images)

Pokefaktory allowed me to use his Zen Mode Darmanitan artwork:
555darmanitan_z.jpg

And lastly, I did the last 30something Pokemon:

556maractus.jpg
564tirtouga.jpg
565carracosta.jpg
566archen.jpg
567archeops.jpg
568trubbish.jpg
569garbodor.jpg
574gothita.jpg
575gothorita.jpg
576gothitelle.jpg
577solosis.jpg
578duosion.jpg
579reuniclus.jpg
582vanillite.jpg
583vanillish.jpg
584vanilluxe.jpg
588karrablast.jpg
589escavalier.jpg
590foongus.jpg
591amoonguss.jpg
592frillish.jpg
592frillish_f.jpg
593jellicent.jpg
593jellicent_f.jpg
594alomomola.jpg
605elgyem.jpg
606beheeyem.jpg
607litwick.jpg
608lampent.jpg
609chandelure.jpg
616shelmet.jpg
617accelgor.jpg
618stunfisk.jpg
627rufflet.jpg
628braviary.jpg
629vullaby.jpg
630mandibuzz.jpg
636larvesta.jpg
637volcarona.jpg

All the big versions in a Photobucket album: http://photobucket.com/pokedex3d_unova
All the small versions in a Photobucket album: http://photobucket.com/pokedex3d_small_unova

So yeah. I finished them all :) What now? Well, I'm going to put them all on printable A4 sized sheets for your printing convenience. These will also be directly copied from the Photoshop files onto a PDF, so should be a bit higher quality as well :)

I also got requests to make a back for the cards, so I might do one of those as well. Keep checking back for updates! In the meantime, if you still found a mistake somewhere on my cards, let me know! I'll be sure to fix them before the final release :)

Last edited:

PorygonV7

Ctrl-Alt-Del
Kudos, Pasukaru.You've done a great job.