• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Scannable/Printable Pokedex 3D QR Cards

Yanick

Wow Pasu, these look awesome.

SmartD

These QR cards look amazing. You really did a great job on them.

arceusvictini

Taking over Serebii
Pasu, the readme's got some typos. Also, this readme is weird:  Mac OS X  2 y  « ATTR 4² « œ   œ  com.apple.TextEncoding utf-8;134217984

Pasukaru

Shiny Hunter
Pasu, the readme's got some typos. Also, this readme is weird:  Mac OS X  2 y  « ATTR 4² « œ   œ  com.apple.TextEncoding utf-8;134217984

Hmm. I figured making it a txt would fix that. I'll have to look at it from my Windows machine tonight :p

Another error...Gurdurr is writen with one r, then 2. You wrote Gurrdurr.....XD

Ugh, that's what happens with such a stupid name xD *fixes*
533gurdurr.jpg

Big version

Icay4321

You've done such a good job with these! I just love them! They look so progressional and clean! Excellent work, well done!

backbleeder

The pictures

how come when i scan them with my pokemon 3d the pokemon comes up with a black outline? does it mean i have to unlock it? i thought you have to scan it and then its registered?

Icay4321

Nope, you have got to receive the Pokémon by Spot Pass or by swapping with friends. The only ones unlocked by simply scanning are Victini, Reshiram, Zekrom, Cobalion, Terrakion, and Virizion.

Icay4321

Small nitpicking, but these aren't QR Codes, they're AR Markers. As in "Augmented Reality" Markers. Also, am I right in noticing that you're missing Lillipup?

EDIT: Nevermind, just found you're Photobucket link.

Last edited:

Pasukaru

Shiny Hunter
Hey guys, sorry I went away so suddenly, but a lot happened workwise and didn' t have time to update before I went on vacation. I'm back now though, and I managed to get most of the Pokemon data in the game, so I can verify the codes myself much more easily :) I'm working on the PDF and 'official' release packages right now. They should be done in a couple of days. This project has my top priority now, since I want to finish this asap.

Small nitpicking, but these aren't QR Codes, they're AR Markers. As in "Augmented Reality" Markers. Also, am I right in noticing that you're missing Lillipup?

EDIT: Nevermind, just found you're Photobucket link.

Yeah you're right. The community was misnaming them as QR-codes, and indeed, these really aren't. I'll change it whereever possible ;D

JohnQQ

So, how's the PDF going, Pasukaru? I registered only for this, as I would love a printable PDF :) As an amateur graphic-designer, I must say, these cards are looking really, really good! I absolutely love the 8-bit design!

*Subscribing to this thread*

Pasukaru

Shiny Hunter
Hello everyone! I know it's been a long time, but with the news of the new app hitting the 3DS in a few months, I've been thinking. I'm planning on doing all Pokemon in the same fashion as the Unova ones, might even re-do those (with the Pro logo, bigger maybe, to fit on other machines like the retina iPad) and would very much like your input. Any ideas you would like to see on the new cards?

For the people out of the loop on this old project, you can read about it throughout this thread, of at the FAQs page on the website: http://pasu-pasu.com/pokedex3d/?p=faq.

(Any questions about the project can be posted here, sent to me via IM, or asked through the contact box on the website~)