• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Scare at the Litwick Mansion! (688)

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
It was a filler.

Btw guys Oshawott was used and didn't get Koed let's celebrate, the thing will start having some brain damage getting knocked out so many times.

Yamask using Shadow Ball, it wasn't a filler, sorry.

But, I thought this airs a half an hour from now? What does Japan not follow Daylight savings? If so, I wish someone told me.

Last edited:

Brandon00151

Filler Episode, it was alright. At least we got to see Oshawott help battle and Team Rocket aren't back to their old ways.

Also anyone care to translate the text that was scrolling at the bottom of the screen?

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Yeeeeahhh, nah. Wasn't a filler, sorry. I thought no one would get a Litwick, and I'm glad they no one got one in this episode.

What the heck? Yamask using Shadow Ball makes it not a filler? because it reveals a freaking pokemon move?

It is a filler Playerking weather you like it or not lol.

One thing is a training episode or an episode where the pokemon learns the move, right now we didn't see Kojiro training it, it already had a move.

I though you were using the debuts argument wich I would have accepted.

VoltTacklingPika

In my opinion, a brief moment, lasting a few seconds, of a Pokemon using a new attack that it quite possibly already knew doesn't quite make the other twenty minutes non-filler. Not that it particularly matters to me whether it was filler or not, so long as the episode was enjoyable which, by the sounds of things, it was.

playerking

What the heck? Yamask using Shadow Ball makes it not a filler? because it reveals a freaking pokemon move?

It is a filler Playerking weather you like it or not lol.

One thing is a training episode or an episode where the pokemon learns the move, right now we didn't see Kojiro training it, it already had a move.

I though you were using the debuts argument wich I would have accepted.

Yes, new moves, have always made episodes important, even if they belong to Team Rocket, case in point, this is a non filler, try and deny it, but it was.

Ash didn't train Snivy to learn Leaf Blade, or Oshawott to learn Razor Shell, but they were still important parts of those episodes, so yes, this wasn't a filler.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
There Team Rocket is back and even though they're back in white, they still kick butt

Great, now some people can stop complaining

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
There Team Rocket is back and even though they're back in white, they still kick butt

Great, now some people can stop complaining

They kick butt what? the only thing they did like their new old selves was leave in the jetpack nothing else, the rest was the old old behaviour.

MechaBulba

King of the Monsters
Ha ha, another fun episode, BW really is becoming Pokemon: The Comedy, really bringing me back some classic Johto vibes.

Loved how TR where both serious and comical in this one, and its nice to know they are still the classic trio we always knew and loved (well I did), but with a cool twist. Great to see Yemask take a role in this episode and not just be there for twerp battles. Also dose it do a Wobbafett at the end of the motto? I have only seen the pictures.

Also loved yet another group of troublesome Unova Pokemon, who also stuck to this new trend of getting "blasted off again".

Great episode, with the plus of seeing Dewabble. But still waiting for that gender confirmation....

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
When it comes to Pokemon they re no fillers since the show does't have manga. Its like saying there fillers in Yugioh 5D,Digimon or Inazuma Eleven. People need to chill out with this series and just lay back and accept it.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
When it comes to Pokemon they re no fillers since the show does't have manga. Its like saying there fillers in Yugioh 5D,Digimon or Inazuma Eleven. People need to chill out with this series and just lay back and accept it.

Inazuma Eleven does have fillers, the story comes from the games, even if it doesn't follow it completelly, there are fillers.

You don't need a manga to have an episode considered filler, a filler can be said to be an episode that doesn't affect the story whatsoever filling in for a meaningfull episode.

I agree that with Pokemon is a slighty diferent story.

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
Inazuma Eleven does have fillers, the story comes from the games, even if it doesn't follow it completelly, there are fillers.

You don't need a manga to have an episode considered filler, a filler can be said to be an episode that doesn't affect the story whatsoever filling in for a meaningfull episode.

I agree that with Pokemon is a slighty diferent story.

I think once you hit the 600 ep mark its hard to have a series that doesn't seem like some fillers lol

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Professor Seger makes an appearance.

TR aren't completely back to their old ways, clearly.

Does anyone know what Prof. Seger said, because from the looks of the pictures it seemed that because of how Jessie and James looked thin and tired and whatever happened in Castelia City (ergo the purple foreheads), he was telling them that they were no longer required for any serious missions and the same old krap about how they are stupid, incompetent, not meeting up to Team Rocket's expectations, blah blah blah . . . .

I'm sticking to this prediction though I REALLY hope I'm wrong

Last edited:

RickHoenn

Banned
A great filler episode :D and the first filler after 28* episodes. :eek:

Litwick even being evil are so cute lol. The trio as usual have a great chemistry.
Team Rocket NOT BLASTING OFF is what I wanted. Now I hope they don't show in every ep. only to spam. :p

They aren't completely back to their old super goofy selves at least.

jinnrob

Water Pokemon Master
Daylight savings time

Yamask using Shadow Ball, it wasn't a filler, sorry.

But, I thought this airs a half an hour from now? What does Japan not follow Daylight savings? If so, I wish someone told me.

Japan does not follow Daylight savings time. Most countries don't.

IDK if it was filler or not, but I enjoyed it nonetheless. Even a slight return to old Team Rocket is ok, so log as it is not every episode and that they don't completely regress.

playerking

A great filler episode :D and the first filler after 28* episodes. :eek:

Litwick even being evil are so cute lol. The trio as usual have a great chemistry.
Team Rocket NOT BLASTING OFF is what I wanted. Now I hope they don't show in every ep. only to spam. :p

They aren't completely back to their old super goofy selves at least.

So if James Yamask learning shadow ball counts as nothing important, then what about episode 20, apart from Sandile evolving, which wasn't much of an impact, Pikachu learned a new move, which is the main reason that it wasn't a filler, hence, this episode = a non-filler.

gliscor&yanmega

Team Rocket didn't blast off, good now they are perfect for me.

I like how Ash saved Jessie.

The episode seems interesting, but it's one of those episodes where it's better to know what's being said.

James' Yamask reveals itself to know Shadow Ball, and Seger appears. So in my book, this is for sure not a filler.

Can't wait to watch this episode.