• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Scare at the Litwick Mansion! (688)

TheEpicGoomba

I hate fillers put this one was okay. First of Litwick was cute and very powerful in this episode. Don't have much else to say 3/10

SphealsFTW

Money is the anthem!
I liked the episode. It was nice to see Team Rock and Ash and friends team up once again xD. Though I must admit, Team Rock looked pretty messed up with their life energy drained.... At first I thought the Litwick were cute, then I realized how evil and sinister they truly were xD.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I actually don't get why everyone loves this episode so much. I thought it was ok, but not totally amazing. I had originally predicted that it would be like The Tower of Terror, and it was, just with more screams. I only really liked that one scene where Cilan ran off running while screaming like a little girl, but I know that the dub is going to ruin it. Anyway, seeing Team Rocket again was actually refreshing, even if I was paying more attention to those hellish Litwick. I'm kind of upset that such a cute Pokemon seemed so evil in this episode. Anyway, this would make a great Halloween episode. I give it a 7/10.

Cilan's scream. His scream. Highlight of the episode for me right there. Also, the Litwicks were so cute...but surprisingly pretty creepy at the same time. Nice. Team Rocket looked so awful most of the episode, I was starting to feel sorry for them. ): I'm glad they didn't get blown away forcefully at the end. They should retreat via jetpack all the time now; it's less demeaning than being blasted off.

Overall, it was a good episode. Suspenseful, humorous, and creepy at the same time. I liked it. ^^

Lance The Champ

The Aura Guardian
Awesome episode... TR chipping in like that was really funny to see

Dento screams like a girl. -_-

It looks like the line Iris made about Ash and Cilan looking like a Pidove hit by water gun was changed to them looking like they got hit by confuse ray. To be honest, I'm fine with this change, cause I thought the Pidove analogy was kinda random anyway.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
i thought it was an interesting episode.

SmartD

It's a good episode. A group of Litwick cause trouble for Ash and friends because Team Rocket is commanding them to steal Pikachu . Ash and friends along with Team Rocket manage to beat the Litwick and the Lampent leading them. Can't wait for the next episode.

TR Jessie

Seeker
See now think about all the kid who like Jessie,James and Meowth as a team and how meny of them wood be sad if they slit up and why Im trying to fight to keep TR togather

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
This had to be the creepiest episode ever! Especially when Jessie came out of the darkness when Cilan opened the door.

Torpoleon

I really liked this episode. It was cool to see the whole gang team up against the Litwick & Lampent. The thing with the Ghost World was interesting and it was cool to see the Litwick make Ash's Pokédex turn off. Too bad none of Iris's Pokémon battled the Litwick & Lampent, but at least it makes sense. Overall, a really awesome episode.
10/10

Venomfang

Perky Goth