• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

scariest ghost pokemon hotspot/scariest place in the games

what is the scariest ghost pokemon/scariest place in the games?

• Lost Tower (Sinnoh)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Celestial Tower (Unova)

• Scary House (Kalos)

• Total voters

lv.100master4

pokemon master
I vote N's Bedroom (because of the creepy vibe), Strange house (because of the depressing ambience), and Laverre Nature Trail (because of the creepy trees that look like they are about to grab you).

Tonguetyd

Mount Pyre, because of all the creepy people walking around in outfits, hugging and challenging you to battles.

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
I would have to say the Old Chateau. Although I have never seen one myself, the ghosts that float without saying anything around are a creepy concept. The painting with the red eyes is also VERY unsettling (who knew that two red pixels could be distubring :p), and the music creates an appropriate feeling of disarray and "wrongness," as if you aren't meant to be there.

The Strange House would be my runner-up, for similar reasons. The rumbling furniture was an excellent touch.

Also, while not overtly "scary," I do find the Hall of Origin to be fairly unnerving, especially with its distorted music. Whereas I actually find the Distortion World to be quite soothing.

Hero of Truth

Lillie Fan
I would have to say the Old Chateau. Although I have never seen one myself, the ghosts that float without saying anything around are a creepy concept. The painting with the red eyes is also VERY unsettling (who knew that two red pixels could be distubring :p), and the music creates an appropriate feeling of disarray and "wrongness," as if you aren't meant to be there.

The Strange House would be my runner-up, for similar reasons. The rumbling furniture was an excellent touch.

Also, while not overtly "scary," I do find the Hall of Origin to be fairly unnerving, especially with its distorted music. Whereas I actually find the Distortion World to be quite soothing.

I agree, these ghosts used to scare the crap out of me when I discovered their existence in-game. Now they don't scare me. But still the music and the place are creepy.

Strange House was a good haunted place, which would have been even greater if there weren't any Trainers inside...

Only Arceus is scary at the Hall of Origins, unless you 're afraid of heights (and HIM) hahaha

Old Chateau - First place in any Pokemon to creep me out.
Strange House - It probably didn't help matters that I got to this part in the game at like one- one thirty in the morning.
N's Bedroom - I got to admit, there's something about that room that sends a chill down my spine.