• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Scariest movie you've watched?

OMG I think I saw that one.... lol, I had to look around my room for dolls before I went to bed that night >.< Its freaky because I actually found a talking doll. It was one of the ants from Bugs Life >_<

Yeah same here, I always locked my closets with a key so that none of my action figures could get out and kill me at night.. And we have a painting of a little girl that looks like a puppet, she also got me scared.. I told my mom everyday that I didn't like that picture when I was 6 years old (I always said that she was looking at me lol). I still don't like that painting btw haha:p

Shiny Banette

0087-6616-6146
Saw 3 probably I dunno

tharjaandme

Trash Mainer
For me is The Exorcist. My big sis forced me to watch it when I was 4 or 5 years old hahaha. The girl scared to crap out of me.

Ugghh, my cousin was watching it at my 5th birthday party. I still cringe and cry whenever I see Linda Blair's scarred-up face (or hear her voice). I watched it again like four years ago and it re-scared the **it out of me.
Not sure why I did that.

cptmyname

Slither
I DON'T LIKE THAT MOVIE

the ring doesn't even scare me
i haven't seen grudge tho,

Edit:
Aw crap a double post
soz

Last edited:
the fourth kind recently scared me
and paranormal activity
saw it two weeks ago
i still hardly sleep.

Phailsafe

Like a Boss!
Quarantine.
Except I laughed my *** off when I watched it in Theaters with my buds. Next time someone watches it, watch how the little girl runs. XD

granbull guy

Vasoline
When A Stranger Calls
Shut up before you say anything, you try watching it with your best friend while your baby sitting and the phone rings *Cries*
OMG and Paranormal Activivty *Cries*

Scarlet.

I don't know the last scary movie i tried to watch was called, Reaper or something like that. I happen to forgot the name. Well in that movie basically a guy dresses black cloths with an white ugly looking mask and a axe a normal reaper would use. That reaper roams around at midnight and cuts anyones head off who is near him with his axe. But now,I am still scared going outside at night. But i know its just a set up movie,But still thinking about it scares me.

cascade88

< go ask alice >
When I was about 9, I saw the Child's Play movies. They still hold a place in my heart as the first movies to scare the heck out of me.

As for more recently, Stay Alive. I know it's considered a b-film, most likely, but it still had it's moments where it freaked me out.

kevinaddes

I've seen quite a few of scary movies seeing and I am a horror movie fan,but the scariest I have seen have to be the Saw series and all 3 Wrong Turn movies.

Wrong Turn is actually a cannibal based movie,the 3rd isn't in theaters due to it being pretty brutal.

Kweh-chan

Wow! Almost-dead thread XD

I've never really watched a scary movie (gasp!), although Signs was pretty tense. I did, however, read Uzumaki back in October, though. MY. FREAKING. GOSH. I didn't sleep after that. I read a synopsis on wikipedia before the actual manga and thought "surely it can't be THAT bad, I'll go for it!"...it was THAT bad...in fact, it was about 10 times worse than THAT bad, and just when I thought it couldn't get any worse, it got 10 worse than 10 times worse than THAT bad (kudos to you if that didn't confuse you XDD). It was an interesting read, but hardly the best way to introduce me to horror.

Cris~Wigglytuff~

elite wigglejiggle!?
here is mine...
1. The grudge
2. The ring
3. Exorcism of emely rose
4. District 9
5. one miss call

why district 9?

anyone watched Mirrors? that movie scared the reflection out of me :O

i'm looking forward to the new Freddy movie coming out later this month though...all the older Freddy movies were pretty scary

Red Globe

Si Vis Amor, ama
The Domino Effect or w/e it was called. I think it was with Ashton Kutcher. Movie played with my psychology when I was 8 and made me quite scared of quadraplegics.

ElectiCrow

Do The Tevez!
The Hannah Montanna movie, scares the holy S**t out of me.

Seriously though, HANNAH MONTANNA IS SCARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously though i dont watch scary films.

SilverSands

Say it Ain't So
The Domino Effect or w/e it was called. I think it was with Ashton Kutcher. Movie played with my psychology when I was 8 and made me quite scared of quadraplegics.

You're thinking of The Butterfly Effect. Good movie.

Halloween. The old one, of course. The Excorcist is a close second. That poor, poor cross