• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Scariest movie you've watched?

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
I saw The Shining the other day. How is that even considered scary? Even if it is psychological, it didn't do much.

On the other hand, I watched Psycho, and loved it. Mother!

danparker

To me, the scariest movies I've see has to be some of the Harry Potter movies. And maybe, The Muppets Christmas Carol.

streetlightdsb

Uni hiatus
It's not so much scary as gross, and not so much horror but a thriller, but has anyone seen The Human Centipede? Weirdest thing I've ever seen!

Tim the turtle

Happy Mudkip
I haven't seen it, and I don't want to. The description on Wikipedia made me grossed out just reading about it.

Not sure what the scariest movie I've ever seen is to be honest, I've never really been into scary movies, I enjoy scary games though.

Lucario God 1

Master of Lucario
Scary movies? None.

Scary programs? Holy faeces, Dr. Who scares the crap out of me sometimes.

Scary games? A few. Mainly that weird game that lives under mum+dad's bed. Oh yeah, my little brother was scared of a part of halo.

It's not so much scary as gross, and not so much horror but a thriller, but has anyone seen The Human Centipede? Weirdest thing I've ever seen!

Based on Tim's response, I just had to look it up. My mistake.

Larris

Barney Stinson!
The ring! THE FREAKING RING!

Seriously, never watch it. That film does things to your head. You can just imagine it happening to you one day.

In fact, even nowadays I occasionally check security camera monitors to make sure my face isn't blurred in them...

Omg, the ring is scary!! All you can think of during the movie is that someone is going to call you...

Except for "The Ring", the "SAW" movies creeps me out soooo much! I can't belive I actually saw "SAW IV" at the cinema. Luckily I had brought a pillow to hold on to. HAHA.

Last edited:
My scariest movie, Heat. Brrr.. it's utter crappiness gives me chills.

TehGr81

College graduate
I saw Jaws when I was around 9 years old and it scared the crap out of me. I watched it with my grandma at night, which didn't really help either. Upon going to sleep I had a dream where my bed was floating in the ocean with me in it, and good ol' Bruce came and dragged me under.

Nowadays it still scares me, but nowhere near as much as it did 5 years ago. In fact I happen to notice some of the mistakes in the film, ruining its haunting factor.

SailorPika

Dark Poke'mon Lover
Final Destination 3- three words: tanning bed scene. That is seriously the most disturbing death scene I ever watched in a movie.

ForeverFlame

The Disney movie The Black Cauldron scarred me for life as a child. Even now, as an 18 year-old, I am afraid to watch it.