• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Scars

rocky505

I have

1) A scar on my left knee where I fell off my parents bed and landed on a small Chicken Statue in the floor.

2) I have a scar on my butt. Our stupid cat knocked a glass of something in the floor and I slipped and landed butt first on it. I had to go and get stiches in my butt lol. I hate when People make fun of me about this.

3) A scar on my left shin. My dad was being a dick one day. He was wanting to go out and eat. I told him I didn't want to go but he jerks me up off the couch and shoves me onto our porch where a small metal animal cage was and he shoved me into the corner of it shin first. Due to that we didn't go anywhere.

4) A small scar on my wrist from cub scouts when we were building the little cars. The wood cutter slipped and barely ut my wrist but it did leave a scar.

5) One on my left hand pointing finger where my friend jerked a metal bar out of my hand and it cut the side of my finger.

Nyter

Island Challenger
3) A scar on my left shin. My dad was being a dick one day. He was wanting to go out and eat. I told him I didn't want to go but he jerks me up off the couch and shoves me onto our porch where a small metal animal cage was and he shoved me into the corner of it shin first. Due to that we didn't go anywhere.

LOL so I am guessing you won that battle!

rocky505

Sort of. But it was a very deep scar and it took awhile for it to stop bleeding.

Shaqtus

Most Ghetto-est
Ive got some interesting scars:
Half of a Honda symbol on my leg from the engine case on my dirtbike.
Random scars from paintball
And one On my foot from stepping on glass (needed stitches)

Nyter

Island Challenger
Ive got some interesting scars:
Half of a Honda symbol on my leg from the engine case on my dirtbike.
Random scars from paintball
And one On my foot from stepping on glass (needed stitches)

You can get scars from paintball? You must have not been very protected.

I have

1) A scar on my left knee where I fell off my parents bed and landed on a small Chicken Statue in the floor.

That happened to me also.
My mom used leave her stupid chicken statues on the floor in the corner of my bed, and i tend to fall out of bed sometimes and one time i fell out of bed and that evil chicken statue was there...i fell on it and it hurt my back really bad, my mom called 911 because it was bleeding badly so she now puts them underneath my bed.

Shaqtus

Most Ghetto-est
We just play in the woods, and the only protection we use is masks.

Shaqtus

Most Ghetto-est
It only hurts for a few minutes after getting shot, and If you're good, you don't get shot too much.

Nyter

Island Challenger
It only hurts for a few minutes after getting shot, and If you're good, you don't get shot too much.

I need to hit Ur neck of the woods then. Penn. is an hour away from where I live.

I am guessing U R good then if you don't have THAT many scars.

Corroded Arceus

Shiny Hunter
I've got a large pink one in my armpit where I got a sebacious cyst removed. It's still healing, and still hurts every now and again, but nothing major.

I've also got a shallow bit of skin missing where the TEACHER (who disliked me for no reason whatsoever) opened the door when I was right next to it, and scraped skin off my arm. I was 14, hence my stupidly sitting next to the door.

Last edited:

Final

I Submit to No One
Aside from the mental scars which I don't feel at liberty to discuss here, there's the scar I have on my lower back as a result of a surgical procedure I had to have nearly 7 years ago to remove an ingrown hair, one on my left arm which came from a bad tempered black cat attacking me over 3 years ago when I tried to pick it up and one on one of my legs from my friend's dog attacking me (it was a violent dog) and that was about 7 years ago too.

Devastator2000

Are you high...?
Well, when I was 6 I cut my right shoulder on some corrugated metal without even knowing it. Boy, it was deep. A year ago, I was sitting in a trolley and my friends were ramming my trolley and another into each other, not the brightest idea. One scar on my right knee for a total of two scars.

Hamburger

raging Breeder
I have got a scar from my castration. hate it. sometimes I sit down and it just makes me cry. I don't dare to tell my friends. allthough I don't really got much friends. only serebii.

Steelers_Fan

hiding in your mind
My body is a myriad of scars.
When I was born I was put on ECMO, google it if you don't know what it is, so I have like 3-5 scars on my head, a huge one on my neck, one on my chest, and another huge one on my ankle. Nearly all my fingers and toes have very small scars on them also.

Now for not medical ones!
I tripped and fell onto the fireplace and busted my eyebrow open.
Stole my ex-girlfriend's purity ring as a joke and she clawed my arm/hand. They are almost gone but you can see them if you look for them.
Took a nerf gun from another girl and she clawed the **** out of my arm for it.
Was cutting cantoloupe(sp?) and my hand slipped and got my wrist.
Was joking around with my dad and kept moving a paper he was trying to read, after about the fourth time he stabbed the back of my hand with a pen.
Was handing a pen to a friend and she yanked it out of my hand, the plastic hanger thing on it was broken at an angle and she pulled it at the perfect angle for it to gouge my pinky. That was the coolest, it cut so deep I could roll a vein over and watch it. Hurt like hell though.

FiremanLV5

Ahaha I have loads. All through my own clumsiness. But so long as they're not huge and ugly or on my face I don't mind too much.

1: Right knee no. 1, from falling over and getting a piece of glass lodged in there.
2: Under my chin, though mostly faded, from falling into a (unlit, thankfully) fireplace with spikey things on the sides.
3: Right knee no. 2. I have no memory of what that's from.
4: Left knee no. 1 from a violent game of football in Primary school near some stone steps.
5: Right pinky finger, from the same football game.
6. Right arm. I woke up after a party with a cut and have no idea how I got it.
7: Left knee no. 2 from falling off a bike while riding down a hill. That was about a month ago and brings us up to date :D

Surprisingly, I've never had stiches or broken a bone. I'm fairly lucky in that respect I guess.

GrassTypes.

1-3) When I was younger I went down this huge hill on my bike . When I finally reach the bottom i go to turn and my bike tires totally slip . I'm thrown from the right to the left side . no-one around so i have to hike myself up the hill , about a mile right before I can get home . I was bleeding 2 in my right arm and 1 in my left the cut in my left was HUGE almost sprawling my whole arm.