• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Scars

I once fell off of my bicycle when I was cycling full speed when I hit a curb and got a permanent scar on my ankle. Serves me right for not wearing protective gear.

grayzoroark

Dark Type Gym Leader
i have an emotional scar because my mom died when i was 4 ;_;

Gloryus

Where's Wally?
Got a scar from a burn that didn't heal well on my arm and some scars from cuts and scraps usually from sports etc

I have a scar that runs all the way across my stomach, plus a few others on my neck and chest. They're from surgery I had when I was born (I had a near-fatal condition), but I like to tell people that I earned them fighting off a bear while camping. It's hilarious how many people believe me. XD

Notalwaysbalckanddwhite

Neighbor? Neighbor!
My grandma cut off the tip of her thumb... she now has no feeling in said thumb, it is noticeably shorter and flatter how.
Serves her right to stick her hand into a lawn mower <.>

KickAsh

halted development
My only scar is a wide, angular scar on my right beneath my knee. It's a pretty big scar, but unfortunately it resembles a small piece of ham. There is a smaller scar right above it, and one on my knee.
They are all from the same incident, where I was at the beach. I was kneeling in the water, and the surf was dragging me out further. I decided that I wanted to stay where I was, and so I didn't go out with the surf. I sat there and refused to move--but the surf dragged me out anyway, and I cut my knee on the rocky seafloor while the surf pulled me out.

Weez1990

Hyuck hyuck hyuck
My grandma cut off the tip of her thumb... she now has no feeling in said thumb, it is noticeably shorter and flatter how.
Serves her right to stick her hand into a lawn mower <.>
My dad cut off the tips of his index and middle fingers by accident (like the bit where the nail is, and a little bit past the joint). He was operating a meat slicer thingy in a shop when he was about 15 or so. It was his first job after leaving school.

My little sister has a permanently bent finger after getting it shut in a door when she was about 3 or 4. My parents took her to the hospital but they didn't do anything about it, they said the bone would heal by itself. It never did -_-

Zweihander Nemesis

Not too old for Poke
My only scar is a wide, angular scar on my right beneath my knee. It's a pretty big scar, but unfortunately it resembles a small piece of ham. There is a smaller scar right above it, and one on my knee.
They are all from the same incident, where I was at the beach. I was kneeling in the water, and the surf was dragging me out further. I decided that I wanted to stay where I was, and so I didn't go out with the surf. I sat there and refused to move--but the surf dragged me out anyway, and I cut my knee on the rocky seafloor while the surf pulled me out.
Hahaha, the ham comment just made me lol.

I have two scars, one is on my bicep, that looks like a dark curved line. It was caused when my dog was trying to get my attention and ended up scratching my skin. It ripped off the upper layer of my skin but did not pierce though.

Secondly idk if you would call this a scar but it's sort of a permanent change to me.
When I was two years old I was playing around with an upside down bicycle, I kept spinning the wheels as it reminded me of Wheel of fortune; my favorite show back in the day. Out of curiosity I put my left hand middle finger through the spoke and slice. Off came the top of my left middle finger, I was rushed to the ER. Where the nail was "pulled" over the front of my finger. So now it creates a talon like appearance. The underneath of the nail was stitched and is just folded skin. It acts normally but I when I cut my nails I cut it awkwardly, it's a bit shorter than a regular middle finger.

Gen1Trainer

kickboxing is for violent primitive brainless n00bs

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
I have some scars from rapid growth, but then again, that is also called stretch marks.

Also I have scars from shaving my legs/arms, never been good at it XP~~~

TheAceGlaceon

Statu variabilis
I have three scars,

one on my forehead, I forgot to acutally ride my bike when I was on my bike, and I fell off and bumped my head on the street --

two from basketball. one on my leg and one on my elbow. A random dude ran into me and I fell on the streets. My skin and flesh were surprisingly all ripped off, so you could see my hip bone and my elbow bone. auch.

Ivanka

Freeeeeeeeee
I have no scars on me at all, and my childhood was not lame. ):

cpkmn23

Whatever
I have a small scar on my knee from when I was 7ish. We were playing dinosaurs. The boys were T-Rex's and were chasing us girls and I fell.

Missingno.Fan

The only scars I have are from chicken pox. I used to have one from a cut but it faded. Now stretch marks on the other hand...

Jameson1

Mes amis
I've got a slash on my right arm from playing low-post basketball against some guy who needed to clip his fingernails. I've also got a burn mark on my left arm from when I accidentally brushed against the engine of a push-mower while lifting it up into a golf cart at my job as a groundskeeper.