• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Scars

Pesky Persian

Caffeine Queen
I was reading through this thread thinking of all the times I've gotten hurt and came to realize that I have relatively few scars and many of them are pretty small.

Two on my right hand/wrist from where a stray cat bit me. It ran out in front of my mom's van and she accidentally hit it. We were taking it to my aunt's house where we could look it over and either put it down or take it to the vet depending on its injuries. I was holding it and got too comfortable so when it came out of shock, it bit me.

A few small ones on the inside of my right elbow, also from a cat bite. My cousin's cat got cornered by a few dogs. Him biting me from being so scared was worth him not getting hurt, though.

One relatively large one on my left leg from where my brother accidentally pushed me off our old pool deck. Four small, shiny ones on my left foot from the beach in Costa Rica where I got pushed into a few rocks.

I've got several small ones on and around both of my knees from when I was about eleven or twelve. I was riding my bike down a hill and my cousin's dog ran in front of my bike. The dog was fine, but I had a lot of cuts and bruises, the worst of which was tearing all the skin off of one of my palms. It's not really a "scar" per se, but one of my palms is slightly deeper than the other now, but not by much.

And finally, one above my belly button from my old navel piercing. Never had any problems with the silly thing until I switched out the barbell to something different. I guess my body didn't like the metal much because it migrated out. I still want to get it redone, but I'm waiting for the scarring to fade a bit.

I'm really clumsy and I fall down and hurt myself quite a bit. Surprisingly, I've never broken a bone and the the only time I've ever had to have stitches was one time when I was really young, but I don't have any scars from it. The closest I've ever been to breaking a bone was spraining my elbow when my brother pushed me into a kitchen counter. My left elbow still pops every single time I bend it even though it happened when I was around ten and my pediatrician at the time said it would go away, but it never did. You can feel and see it moving too, which most people find kind of gross.

Last edited:
my friend has a scar after i pushed her off the swing and she fell into a pile of sharp rocks in grade 5.
Edit: Double post. i hate it when my internet slows down <_<

Notalwaysbalckanddwhite

Neighbor? Neighbor!
I have many from when my brother dug his fingernails into my skin
he also burned me with a flaming marshmallow.
I crashed into my dad's tailgate so I have a scar under my right eyebrow. EDIT: It's my left. That's why I can't raise that one individually but I can raise the right.

Last edited:

CSolarstorm

New spicy version
I've got a wavy scar that goes up and down my right arm from that surgery to make my right hand usable. And then I have three scars on my knee, and a huge scar shaped like pi on my back.

Mighty Arceus493

Relentless.
Weird discussion, but...

Worst: At 2 yrs old, I was walking past a kitchen and a boiling pot of steamy water fell onto me and splashed all over my arm. Lucky I didn't get splashed in the face...My burn is on my arm for the rest of my life...

2nd worst: My grandpa's Pit bull Terrier/Jack Russell biting my arm, lucky I knew Taekwondo so I kicked the dog twice, then it walked off eating part of my skin, and a bit of flesh. It killed...

3rd worst: My older sister scratching me and leaving tons of scars

PurpleSnivy

80 is the new, 75!
I have 2 scars. One from dragging my hand across thos wood and the spelckes were pointoing upwards and they stayed in place so they made me get a scar across my middle finger.
I have one on the side of my foot but somehow that just got there.

Aside from a few markings on the back on my thighs and a teeny tiny scar on my knee from when I cut myself on a broken beer glass as a kid, I'm relatively scar free. A facial scar would look pretty badass. But it would itch like crazy and limit your career options.

.TraX.

Bad and Nationwide
I've got a scar on my chin from a fight, a couple of scars on my knuckles, one on my left knee and a really large one on my right leg below my knee.

I used to have a scar on my back from falling onto a heater when I was a baby but that has faded somewhere in my teens.

Bronzong#1

Cell Shaded
Well I got one on each side of my right hand because in high school we had gone on an end of the year camping trip so as we were going on our hike the school bully despite never bullying me came out of nowhere and shoved me into a tree this wouldn't have been so bad but there was some sharp bark sticking out and my hand got impaled through the bark. So then I scream in pain, the bully then starts laughing at me started saying Jesus jokes due to the fact I'm a Christian. Then my friends dislodge the bark from the tree and call 911 I then had surgery on my hand to get the bark removed

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Amazing enough i have no scars.
Mainly because i don't do insane sports.

leafstormfire

~Freezing Winds~
When I was young, I tried to do a flip of the couch, (crazy me, what a great way to get a scar!) and ended up cutting my war lobe open. Yeah. It starts at the bottom and goes until the opening. End of story.

And theeeeen, when I was getting out of a pool at my camp, I slipped and cut the skin on my foot. Lotsa blood, I remember. And at the end of the camp year, I won a parakeet. Good times...

MegSuicune251

Pokemon's #1 Fan
Got pretty much no scars except for this barely noticable speck on my right hand where I got a brush burn on a carpet when I was 9.
Also just got a small mark on my leg where I got a cut 2 months ago but itll probably go away.

MegSuicune251

Pokemon's #1 Fan
Well I got one on each side of my right hand because in high school we had gone on an end of the year camping trip so as we were going on our hike the school bully despite never bullying me came out of nowhere and shoved me into a tree this wouldn't have been so bad but there was some sharp bark sticking out and my hand got impaled through the bark. So then I scream in pain, the bully then starts laughing at me started saying Jesus jokes due to the fact I'm a Christian. Then my friends dislodge the bark from the tree and call 911 I then had surgery on my hand to get the bark removed

Woah. Those are some serious charges you could press against him. D8

fire_man

BurnUDown
I have a scar underneath my chin from falling off my bike as a kid.

It took 19 stiches and it was really weird because they would put the needle through my mouth. Yeah it was gross

ZoruaBoo

*slaps younger me*
I got my dad a Swiss pen knife, one with a huge blade! Just outside the shop I opened it to look at the blade, one of my friends grabbed my shoulders to make my jump... that caused me to slam shut the knife... right on my thumb!!! It was hanging on by a few layers of skin!!! (*shudder*) It hurt... a lot!

I always get scars, but they always disappear... Lame, I know...

That is impossible. The whole point of a scar is that it is a mark left after some experience that never goes away; they are even more permanent than tattoos (by that I mean that to my knowledge there are no scar removal surgeries other than amputating the appendage with the scar on it). So, if they always disappear like you claim they do, then they aren't really scars.

LokiTheGengar

Sith Lord Victorious
I have a scar from getting an infected skin tag (like a little flap of loose skin) when I was little and having it removed (calling it a knife wound would be cool due to it being on my throat, even if it's really tiny). My less noticeable but more interesting scar is on my right eyebrow where I collided with the corner of a coffee table at age two or three. To this day my mother has a circular coffee table now...

Unfortunately my more interesting childhood incidents aren't the kind that leave scars- but I can tell you that nightshade berries taste horrible ^.^.