• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Scars

Most of the scars I have are emotional. However, I do have a scar that I got from clearing snow off of my driveway one time. It was when I was shoveling next to my father's old pick-up truck, & while I was shoveling, I cut myself on my left thumb on a rusted piece of metal that was jutting out from the pick-up. Of course, that was one of the worst things that one would cut yourself on, as I've heard that cuts from rusted pieces of metal are more easily infected.

VoltTacklingPika

I do not have any long or big scars since I have never had any serious cuts or scrapes.

I do, though, have several small scars on my fingers from when I was younger. I used to go out and play a lot of football (as in, soccer) with friends and family and the area we played was always surrounded by thorn bushes, so the ball often wound up in them. My friends, for some reason, didn't have the guts to fish the ball out so I always did it. As you can imagine, I cut myself on thorns and sharp sticks several times.

A number of those scars are also results of being scratched by my cats, who have a habit of grabbing hold of my hand and "playing".

There's a small scar on the centre of my forehead from when I was about five or six. I attempted to leap-frog a poll in the ground and landed straight on my forehead, onto the concrete (then fell into a puddle afterwards). Amusing to look back on; not at that time.

The biggest scar I have is on my forearm, where I burnt myself on an oven tray. I actually like that scar, for some reason.

I have a lot, so I'll start with the small ones.

Burns on knuckles. Stupid oil.

Scrape on left ankle from falling off scooter. Never rode it with sandals on again.

I too have appendectomy scar. In my belly button and two half inch ones for the cameras.

Enough of that small junk, now to the big stuff.

In order to understand these ones, you have to know that I'm a bone cancer survivor.

Scar on my spine from biopsy.

Foot long scar on my right arm from a shoulder replacement. Worst pain of my life.

Foot and a half long scar on the side of my right leg from knee replacement.

Four inch scar from tumor removal from my lung.

All this and I'm only 14.

Last edited:

.Bambi.

Be Wise, Tell Lies.
I have a large scar on my right foot where it and my big toe join. This is because when I was quite young a large metal table fell on my foot and almost completely severed my big toe off. The worst part is, of course, that to suture the toe back on they had cut up my favourite pajamas :(

An00bis

Wicked Witch
Medical malpractice lead me to lose a toenail. Since its a pinky toe I can wear some open toe shoes.

A long scar on the top of my right hand. Life Lesson: Mashed potatoes ahere to the skin like glue when hot.

A puncture scar on my inner thigh. I jumped onto someone's back and slid down ... onto the knife they kept in their back pocket.

Right arm again, inside of the elbow. Someone shoved me into a window during an argument and I braced with my arm. I won the argument. That was their rebuttal.

Livinitup17

Looking for trades
I remember chasing my girl cousin playing tag she was 3 years older than me when i was catching up she threw the metal fence at me which cause me to hit it and lost my balance and ended up falling and scraping my knee on cement and having it gush blood and it turning real hot like if it has fever it's not so noticeable since it blends in with my other scars
Another time i was on my scooter and i though i could pass a bump and i didn't i got up and when back home when i got home i notice i had some some skin missing on my arm and now i have a scar which is somewhat noticeable on something so dumb that i didn't even feel or got hurt i don't even know how i got it i didn't fall on my arm

2rsa

Shiny Hunter
I have a huge scar on my arm thanks to my little sister and her stupid ugly strawberry bracelet thingy!:D

Wyrm

~Setting Sail~
On the top of my left wrist, I have this mountain of a scar from when I was in a water place. I was in an inflated tube, and the surge of waves blasted me onto the coincidentally pointy concrete shore. Ouchies.

Around the base of my right thumb, there's a scar from Kindergarten. It was a cold day, and my hands were freezing. I tried rubbing them together, and one of my nails goes off course and literally cuts across my right hand. Ouchies again.

Cruxis

Banned
forehead, chest, legs, back

a lot of them are from childhood beatings :(

Haruka

Banned
I have more than this, mostly in the form of 1-2 inch spots of discoloration, but there's only really one scar worth noting.

When I was 8 years old and therefore, stupid, I decided to try and carry 6 cups of boiling hot chocolate. Predictably, at one point, I dropped them. The lids ended up flying off before it hit the ground and a lot of the liquid went on my left arm. Got a nice little third degree burn. Some of the worst pain I've ever felt in my life (not only from the initial burn, but from the bandaging that ripped my skin off when I had to change it as well), but I got something out of it. The scar's fairly large and shaped just like a mushroom. It's cool.

qazws140

for one of my scars when i was 5 years old i was playing with my older brothers calculator and the batterys came out and i put it in my mouth (dont know why) but i had to have this operation and it left a scar on my belly button to get the battery out.
also another scar is i dont know when it happened but this piece of metal went inside my body and formed a lump on my arm i had to have to cut open while awake but the underside of my arm has a huge scar.

Kierzor

Kinda reminiscing
I have a scar on my lip from when I was five and fell against a table completely ripping it in half and had to be glued together. I have another scar on my toe from when I scraped it along the steps in the swimming pool. Another scar I have is one on my forehead from when a rock hit me on the head.

crystalzapdos

J.J. Swatt
When I was 3, I was playing on the back porch and I tripped. My forehead hit a pot, and I had to get stitches.

My recently, I was riding my bike and a dog ran up to me. It was no more than a foot tall, but that thing was evil. It started chasing me, and as I was biking away, I hit the curb while trying to dodge a car. I was looking at the dog I couldn't see where I was going. This knocked me off my bike and knee first my body slammed on the "newly paved" road. By newly paved, I mean they threw rocks on it, making it worst. My knee landed right on a pile of the pebbles.

No. 1 Machop Fan

nearly a decade ago now, I was playing Chasie at a camp when I tripped on a log. My left leg hit the ground so hard that a small chunk of flesh came off, leaving a wound that went straight down to the bone!

It healed over the course of about a month, and now all that remains is a scar made of nothing but skin. I have no feeling on that scar.

Cratess

Ghostbuster
When I was around 5,I was at my uncles house and he just bought this big rottweiler named Scooby.After like a few hours I went near the dog and tried petting him,but before I got my hand to touch his head,he suddenly jumped up and attacked me.He got his whole jaw locked in my arm,My uncle tried releasing the dogs jaw from my arm which was really hard since he got his jaw all locked up.Anyways after that I had to go take a lot of painful injections which really hurts,and they had to stich up the wounds.Now I got a big scar on my left arm.

Nikkoru_91

Vappy Trainer~
I have a scar on my cheek from a workplace accident a few years back. Warehouses can be a dangerous place!

THRILLHO

nothin' at all
i have a couple on my chin from where it got busted open on a see-saw twice when i was like 3 years old, one on my elbow from where i fell and had some gravel embedded in my arm, and one on my knee from falling on oyster rocks which look like this:
[img139]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/98/Sydney_rock_oysters.jpg/320px-Sydney_rock_oysters.jpg[/img139]
i was picking debris out of it for a couple of hours feels bad man

Calamity™

aka Lamia
I don't have any scars, but I certainly did not have a lame childhood! I mainly used to just fall and cut my knee or something. It never left scars though... thank God.