1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're currently having an issue where e-mails sent to gmail accounts are not going through and are bouncing back. We're currently working to resolve this matter and apologise for any inconvenience
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Scary/creepy/weird stuff in Pokémon (games, anime, manga etc.)

Discussion in 'General Pokémon Discussion' started by NovaBrunswick, Aug 9, 2018.

1. Mega Altaria

Mega Altaria The best Mega Evolution

Oh. Even they glow in the dark too as shown in the anime. But still both types of glowing can produce a similar effect.

NovaBrunswick likes this.
  2. NovaBrunswick

NovaBrunswick Canada Connoisseur

Inside one of the houses in Pacifidlog Town in Hoenn, a boy asks you where did you come from. The only response choices are "Yes" and "No". If you say "No," he says something like: "Oh, you're not gonna tell me you were born at the bottom of the sea, then?"

I think this would've made more sense in the original Japanese, but they botched the translation when it came to localization into English. It's still weird how it's just a "Yes" or "No" question, however.

Jirachi100 and Mega Altaria like this.
  3. Mega Altaria

Mega Altaria The best Mega Evolution

What an amazing question that was. But I think the Japanese version made an pun on ‘high town’ because ‘high’ sounds like ‘yes’ in Japanese. No too sure about the ‘No’ one.