• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

scary movie trilogy

chinchourulz

200% Quality Poster
discuss the scary movie trilogy!
i thought the fourth was funny and Yeh....
discuss the scary movie trilogy!

Jerichi

ASB Overlord
Staff member
It's not a trilogy if there are 4 movies.

On topic: They're pretty entertaining, though. I preferred the 3rd overall. I thought the 4th tried too hard.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
They were O.K. until the Wayans brothers sold the rights. 3 and 4 both got progressively worse.

firewall

don't pee in my lake
Not a trilogy.

I liked the first two best. The wayans brothers did it best. The third was funny still: "It was the chair"
"Yes....the chair....."

The fourth one still makes me laugh but is not as good as the first ones.

bobjr

Staff member
They were O.K. until the Wayans brothers sold the rights. 3 and 4 both got progressively worse.

firewall

don't pee in my lake
Not a trilogy.

I liked the first two best. The wayans brothers did it best. The third was funny still: "It was the chair"
"Yes....the chair....."

The fourth one still makes me laugh but is not as good as the first ones.

chinchourulz

200% Quality Poster
i loved scary movie 4! i thought it was funny with saw war of the worlds etc.
anywho did you know their making scary movie 5?

/Exiled/

EternallyParadoxical
they're making a fifth? Is this an imminent sign of the apocalypse?...

Wait no, never mind... I've been aware of the apocalypse ever since Epic Movie...

Nidogod

Two decent movies that started the trend of parody flicks that will go down as some of the worst movies ever created. Date Movie, Epic Movies, ugh please stop.

Nidogod

Two decent movies that started the trend of parody flicks that will go down as some of the worst movies ever created. Date Movie, Epic Movies, ugh please stop.

BCVM22

"Disaster Movie" looks so astronomically terrible that theaters will have law enforcement on hand to arrest anyone who actually pays money to see the film, on account of the fact that such a terrible decision labels them as a danger to themselves and others.

Let this be a lesson to you, children.

/Exiled/

EternallyParadoxical
"Disaster Movie" looks so astronomically terrible that theaters will have law enforcement on hand to arrest anyone who actually pays money to see the film, on account of the fact that such a terrible decision labels them as a danger to themselves and others.

they say they pick the best scenes of the movie to make the previews... Looking at the previews of Disaster Movie I thought "are these the best scenes in the movie?..."

It may actually beat Epic Movie in pure shittiness factor.

Rave

Banned
The first 2 Scary Movies were the best.

After that, it went down the crapper.

Rave

Banned
The first 2 Scary Movies were the best.

After that, it went down the crapper.

MaskedManAbsolkid

I want to know where the two guys who make the films got the idea to make such terrible films. That should hopefully become true one day. You know how bad Disaster Movie looks? They can't even make a decent picture of Earth from space. That's how much it sucks.

Anyway, the Scary Movies are meh to me. The first two were good, then the disaster started...Also, TC, thanks for the lulz.

Dattebayo

Banned
I didn't like the first two movies a lot because it involves stereotypical teenagers, but I did liked Scary Movie 3 and 4 the best.

Divinity_123

shove 'er in! ;O
We all have to agree that Shorty was the best character in the whole series. Too bad he wasn't in either 3 or 4...

And LOL at calling it a trilogy :p

bobjr

Staff member
I didn't like the first two movies a lot because it involves stereotypical teenagers, but I did liked Scary Movie 3 and 4 the best.

You do know they put stereotypical teenagers in the first two to parody the average horror movie right?