• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Scenario - How does your Pokemon react in a reunion of long-time friends, fellow starters.

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
SIvXqIR.png

A reunion of long-time friends, Johto starters who've gone with trainers on different paths. Bayleef is in tears of joy, Croconaw doesn't know how to react to such overtly excitement and Quilava just got headbutted by an excited Bayleef.

One thing I really want to see in the games are Pokemon reunions between starter Pokemon who've grown throughout the journey with trainers on separate paths. In the Pokemon series, Pokemon who grow up with their trainers also reflect certain qualities of their trainers personalities. Basically, in this scenario your starter Pokemon may react in a reunion of long time friends of fellow starter Pokemon that's not so different from how you, the trainer, would react with people you knew but haven't seen in a long time. In fact both the Pokemon games and Pokemon Adventures manga states that sometimes it's not you who choose the Pokemon but the Pokemon who chooses you. If you think about it, it's almost like I'm asking how you would react if you were the starter Pokemon lol.

So with that being said, how does your starter Pokemon react in a reunion of long-time friends, fellow starter Pokemon who've lived in or near the same Pokemon laboratory for almost their entire lives before being chosen by a Pokemon trainer?

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
I’m not the only person who’s wanted this? Wow

I think they’d be like Bayleef: just happy to see their old friends. Maybe like Croconaw if they’re fully evolved

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
I’m not the only person who’s wanted this? Wow

I think they’d be like Bayleef: just happy to see their old friends. Maybe like Croconaw if they’re fully evolved
I have a hunch the games will be getting there soon. In USUM, we got to see the protagonist and Hau alongside their fully-evolved starters during cutscenes, one step closer to such a cool amazing moment... hopefully.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
I have a hunch the games will be getting there soon. In USUM, we got to see the protagonist and Hau alongside their fully-evolved starters during cutscenes, one step closer to such a cool amazing moment... hopefully.
I’ve been hoping for more significant interactions with the starter for awhile so I’m glad USUM (& LGPE) did that