• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Scenario: You're planning a bank heist

NotChip

®™
Anyone that knows teleport - instantly appear in the valt, take the cash and teleport out to safety.

Simple.

Will-powered Spriter

Pokédex Complete!
Simple, but kinda boring.

I would bring along a Gengar, have it use Hypnosis on the occupants, then phase through the walls and get the loot.

The loot wouldn't be able to phase through walls though...

Electrode.

BOOM!

Bank cleared, vault open, get away.

shadowkami

Internet Hustla'
Anyone that knows teleport - instantly appear in the valt, take the cash and teleport out to safety.

Simple.

You're just Lazy.

Ditto. I would have ditto mold to my body and transform it to become incognito and disguise as one of the workers. It'll be more fun and tougher that way.

Screw it. I'm getting a mew. It knows transform and has psychic capabilities so I can easily get the vault combo. And Hypnosis if anyone tries to stop me.

Last edited:

lalala_machine

Aggron. Dig under the bank at night, have him eat the steel reinforcing the walls of the vault, carry out loot at leisure. Collapse the tunnel with Earthquake once we reach our escape point. Should we be discovered, Aggie goes on a rampage to make Godzilla proud, and I slip away with my millions while everyone's distracted.

Last edited:

Placebo

Beep beep
Ratata.

Occupy the guards by throwing Ratata at them. Steal money. Leave.

Treemander

~ The Wise Cracker ~
Rotom- To mess with the electricty and stop the security cameras from recording the break-in and get the codes. Then active the fire drill to get everyone out while I wait in the bathroom before this even occurs. plan it out on a 2-3 day basis, see what/where everything is, that is allowed to be seen by the public.

^Yes i never robbed a bank lol

Tediursa's evolution form, i mean srsly if you see a bear in a bank what would you do. nuff said

You guys miss so many aspects.

- There are cameras
- The Civilans and people that work there
- If you atk 1day leave and atk the next they'll ahve extra secuirty up ofcourse

- Plan ahead (refrence to my rotom idea)

Last edited:

Babey_blue

Foreva and alwaez...
obviously im taking my espeon!

Pikachu~
*walk in* *shock everybody* *fry security systems* *grab money* *keep on walking*

Raine Caulwell

Calm Gardevoir
Alakazam. He'll brainwash everyone there into giving me the cash and the security recordings before leaving. Now, all we have to do is hope that the bank isn't being guarded by dark types.

I'd bring a Weavile. Fast, lethal, oh-so very cool.

masterleo

Order Up!
machamp, punch the teller, the vault, and two cops at the same time

Jynx. Lure them into the jiggly things and take the money, simple. I hope there aren't any female bankers though =o

Commander L. Halsti

Toxin Squad Cmdr.
Weezing. He gasses the place, and I, while wearing safety gear, open the vault while nobody can see squat. If any police cars come, Weezing just sprays Sludge on the road for a messy roadblock.

ayeeprill

Shorts Boy- my hero!
Um, Mewtwo, obviously.