• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Scenes In Movie Teasers That Aren't Shown In The Movie Itself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
In the first trailer for the first movie, who was the woman with Misty?

Voyager, a minor character in the movie who's more important because of who she's voiced by (Kobayashi) than because of the actual role she plays.

Midnightmoon6o2

"Tougher than you."
I think there was a scene in the movie nine trailer where Ash and May and being taken away by some sort of river, look distressed. Also in the movie before that, wasn't Ash meant to ride a Pidgeot or something? It's funny, it's does parts the fans look forward the most only to be greeted by dispointed when the movie is released. xD

matt0044

It's funny, it's does parts the fans look forward the most only to be greeted by dispointed when the movie is released. xD

You'd think they'd wait until most of the actual movie is done instead making up cool scenes that'll never be in the movie.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
[IMG139]http://www.pocketmonsters.net/images/ib/57/13601954090074.jpg[/IMG139]

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Cheers Dephender, could you provide us with the link to those scans instead of just one? I go on pocketmonsters quite a lot, it's useful for images like this.

There's no link to anything more substantial (just this), I took this one single screenshot from my DVD upon your request.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
I remember a scene from the Giritina and Shaymin movie. Ash was standing on this cliff overlooking some flowers with a tornado made of water that was being surrounded by flower petals...Yeah, I remember watching that movie looking for that specific scene- never saw it :/

Haunter ゴースト

There's no link to anything more substantial (just this), I took this one single screenshot from my DVD upon your request.

Ah fair enough, thanks man. If it isn't too much hassle (and considering you're able to do it in the first place), could you provide links to the early teasers of all the Movies?

I've seen the 1st, 3rd, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, 13th, 14th, 15th and 16th, but it'd be nice to see them all in a collectional post for this thread.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Ah fair enough, thanks man. If it isn't too much hassle (and considering you're able to do it in the first place), could you provide links to the early teasers of all the Movies?

That'd involve taking said screenshots first. Also, each movie has multiple early trailers, so that'd involve in-depth documentation of 60+ tailers, many of them over a minute long... yeah, it'd be a bit too much of a hassle, sorry.

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
I remember a scene from the Giritina and Shaymin movie. Ash was standing on this cliff overlooking some flowers with a tornado made of water that was being surrounded by flower petals...Yeah, I remember watching that movie looking for that specific scene- never saw it :/

That water tornado was also in the Darkrai movie's early trailer. It was a motif used in the early trailers for both the tenth and eleventh films before finally getting used in the Arceus movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.