• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Scenes that make you cry

Rheine

Stabby McStabface
Or songs, or maybe the entire movie, whatever.

I had to make this topic, after I watched Up. It's been a long time since a movie can make me cry, but seeing Carl and Ellie's life together, especially when
Ellie died
, it's really making me emotional and I cried, even though I was watching the movie with two male friends.

So, share those moments in fictions, or songs, or quotes, anything that makes you secrete tears.

mangaeyes

Pay it Fowards. The bit were the kid gets stabbed and then dies. I don't know anyone who can honestly say they didn't even get a lump in there throat at that moment.

SapphireGeno

Silver forever <3
Marley and Me.
The ending of it.
I was crying like there was no tomorrow.

Lots of spoilers.

Simba trying to wake his dad up in the Lion King gets me every time. I'm 20 years old dammit!!

The part where that tear rolls out of Bambi's eye... Damn Disney...

Dumbo, the bit when he is with his mum and she is in the cage.

STOP IT DISNEY!!

All of Titanic after it hits the iceberg.

The scene in Grave of the Fireflies when the little sister dies, heart wrenching.

Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon when Li Mu Bai dies oh noes!!

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button when the tattoo sailor dies... yes there are tears in my eyes even now. I dunno why that gets me so much but it does.

The first time i saw Aerith die in FFVII. It's the music!!

Then the end of FFX

Basically when someone dies in a movie that's not horror or comedy there will be tears.

Also... why can i not remember more! I cry at everything even though i know it's not real!!!!! (unless based on a true story of course)

miu miu

I don't cry when watching movies but there where some movies that I cried when I was younger like in the rugrats movie when the main character( forgot his name) gets separated from his brother and in the pokemon movie when ash turns into stone and pikachu starts crying. There are other movies I cried in but can't remember there names.

Indy

WAT
I never found the death in FF VII to be sad at all...

I never honestly had a scene make me cry. I felt sorry for characters, though.

Mawile412

Problem
Can't this be from books too? :)

Like in this one book, The Lovely Bones. The whole book just make you cry, even at some parts that are unexpected.

Can't wait to see the movie in december :D

mangaeyes

This is gonna sound so nerdy.

Avatar Sozins Comet Part 4: "Avatar Aang" was amazing. The music really sends a shiver down your spine and could bring a tear to some peoples eyes. Seriously google it to watch it. When Azula loses her sanity or when Aang uses energybending or kisses Katara I don't think anybody could hold back a ginat cheer/tear inside!

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
When Carly dies in Jack's arms in Yugioh 5d's. I know it's an anime, and I knew she was going to come back, but damn that was a sad moment. Probably because I have such a huge thing for chicks with glasses.

pokedexfiller

Unova Trainer
good characters that die in lost. you get to know them like you actually know them then something happens whether it be betrayal, heroism,or just plain bad luck they have the saddest deaths ever...

theyre all so sad... especally a certain few

R.I.P
Losties...
...may you find your way back for those alive.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Jurassic Bark. Saddest moment in television history.

Wishing_Star*

Wish I was a balloon
I'm a sucker when it comes to crying at movies. It isn't necessarily full on balling, just tears form in my eyes and roll down my cheeks and my nose gets all stuffed. There are too many for me to count, so I'll just name the two most recent:

The movie Up way got to me. I cried when Ellie died, but I cried more when Carl was looking through her adventure book and saw that she had filled up the "what I'm going to do" part.

I also cried in Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, not when Dumbledore dies because that scene was horrible. It was the part afterward when it shows all the students and teachers around his dead body and they hold up their wands to remove the mark.

Forever&Always

DanceInTheDark
Slumdog Millionaire. I dont need to explain.
The Notebook. Again.
The Timetravelers wife.

Book- Looking for Alaska. When alaska dies :'(

Magneman

< HG/SS starter
Up made tear up a little too, and same with WALL-E. That's just how good Pixar is.

JIMMAH!!!!

Pickin' a winner
mangaeyes said:
Avatar Sozins Comet Part 4: "Avatar Aang" was amazing. The music really sends a shiver down your spine and could bring a tear to some peoples eyes. Seriously google it to watch it. When Azula loses her sanity or when Aang uses energybending or kisses Katara I don't think anybody could hold back a ginat cheer/tear inside!

It wasn't sad, really. It was pretty epic though. (I'm such a dork)

I cried at the end of titanic, kind of weird, considering how I don't really cry much in movies.

Tadashi

kiss my greens
When Mufasa died in The Lion King. When Bambi's mom died in Bambi. That scene in the first Pokémon movie when Ash died/was turned to stone. When Dumbledore died (HP - I cried way more for the book. Hated the movie's portrayal. I cried for that wand vigil, though. That got me). When Yami walked off into the afterlife in Yu-Gi-Oh!. I got teary near the end of WALL-E, when EVE had to 'revive' him.

There's plenty of other Disney movies where they make it seem like one of the characters, who was injured, is dead, and everyone mourns for a bit, but then the character turns out perfectly fine after. You know what scenes I mean. I know, I'm just a big ol' sap.

Oh, and when Littlefoot's mom died in the original Land Before Time movie. No one can deny crying there.

Last edited:

Sylfi

Comfy & easy to wear
I cried when Ash turned to stone. That was when I was 6.

I also cried at the end of Gran Torino. That was a couple days ago. I'm 15.