• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Scenes We Would like to see in Pokemon 2019 (possible spoilers)

LucasMV

1-Alain returning as a PWC opponent in the Hyper Class and Ash finally defeating him. Seriously, Ash needs to finally win against him.
2-Ash visiting his Oak's reserves and using at least some of them (as well as the Alola ones) for the Hyper and Master Class of the PWC.
3-Ash fighting at least Cynthia, if not more/all Champions, before fighting Leon.
4-Greninja rejoining Ash for the latter stages of the PWC.
5-Gible coming back and evolving into Garchomp, for DP remake promotion reasons it could happen.
6-Most if not all of his past companions coming back or at least making a cameo to see him in his final fight vs Leon.
7-Paul coming back as a PWC opponent would be amazing too.
8-Gary coming back for a research focused episode and having a friendly battle with Ash for old times sake.

Also, I think we'll see a rematch between Lt.Surge and Ash (Raichu vs Pikachu) for a later PWC battle, given that they said Surge was away training and that he would be happy to hear Ash has gotten stronger. I think that's foreshadowing for a future battle.

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
Ash having more than 6 Pokemon, remaining old characters return( for one episode at least), PWC to be 6 on 6 in Master class later or 3 on 3 later. More Galar and Galar Pokemon. Go to battle more like in Flygon episode.To see reserves and to see maybe one or two evolve or already evolved off screen.

*An episode where he actually goes to Oak’s and interacts with all of his reserves instead of just calling Oak and bringing back one of his Kanto Pokémon
*All companions returning and watching his eventual match with Leon

Agree with both of these. On the topic of Ash's reserves, I really want to see Gou's reaction to them.

• Greninja's mission being complete and it joining Ash or moving to one of the labs
  • Ash getting his first proper Mega
I would also like to see these two happen. Not sure about Greninja's mission being complete bit, but I would like to see the ikuze frog return at least once in the series, if not staying with Ash at Oak's permanently.

Also... I would love for Ash to fight more prominent characters (Milo, Kabu, etc.) as he ranks higher up (which I feel like he will already be doing) and less random character of the day ones.

Lacuna

Goodnight
I had to put a lot of thought into this, but here's what I'd like to see from this series eventually:
  • The companions and rivals making a comeback! The companions could get their own one-off episodes, but I think rematches with some of the old rivals in the Super/Hyper Class are definitely deserved. There's a whole lot of currently unfulfilled promises to "meet again someday".
    • Adding to that, and this is waaay out there... but it would be a total curveball if Gary was taking a break from his research to participate in the PWC. But honestly, it'd be a surprise if he showed up at all at this point.
  • Battles with all of the other Champions before getting to Leon would be awesome, especially Cynthia.
  • Checking in on the reserves at Oak's lab, to add one to that last spot on Ash's team, as everyone else has said already. But also because Gou's reaction to the thirty Tauros would be hilarious.
  • The Orange Archipelago being at least acknowledged again. I know it was a filler arc, and we did see the Orange League trophy in the second episode... but let me have this.
  • If we never see Pidgeot again, I'm going to be sad.

Pteranodonte

- Seeing ALL of Ash's reserves and having him use each of them in a succesful way at least once during Journeys;
- Seeing released/in training Pokémon that are not gone for good (Pidgeot, Primeape, Goodra, Greninja, Naganadel) again;
- Seeing Ash's past friends and rivals;
- Ash getting a mega ring;
- Seeing the Porygon line;
- Go catching them all (until gen 9 arrives lol);
- Seeing old places from early anime with modern graphics;
- Ash getting a legendary/mythical Pokémon;
- More moves/ability having use during battles (hazards, useful abilities and such);
- More of Pikachu's past;
- More about the world of "normal" people like Koharu in the Pokémon universe;
- Past evil teams returning with a Rainbow Rocket like arc.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
^technically Ash already has a mythical as Melmetal is considered one, but a "low tier" legendary, go for it

I've got one more.

when Riolu evolves into Lucario, I hope for the love of Arceus that they play Aaron's Theme

I'd like to see Goh failed in overcoming an obstacle to reach his goal to the point that he depressed (just like when Ash loses against Paul/Wulfric/Tentacles), Ash/Chloe/his pokemon then inspire him to get back stronger to reach his goal.

Ace-Barn

#Tokio&Nickit
I'd like to see Goh failed in overcoming an obstacle to reach his goal to the point that he depressed (just like when Ash loses against Paul/Wulfric/Tentacles), Ash/Chloe/his pokemon then inspire him to get back stronger to reach his goal.

Well we have the Kiawe match, the Aerodactyl rampage and whatever the Zapdos episode is that are chances for Goh to fail. Though losing to a trainer is different from losing to a wild pokemon.

I am not sure why there is a rush for him to fail though. So far the majority of his captures are first stage/ weak pokemon or have required battling, and his only on screen wins have been against Meowth and Flygon. It isn't exactly a stellar track record.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
^that's something else I want to see, someone ask Gou the question of what he intends to do with Mew should he succeed in capturing it.

Decidueye23

Just give me an episode with ash and his pokemon team bonding like the one they did in BF saga wirh bulbasaur squirtle charizard and pikachu. Dragonite gengar lucario and sirfetchd. Would be so cool.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
I just thought of something else I want to see, I know it's not gonna happen right now but...

I hope Ash goes back to Alola with G-Farfetch'd and pays Nanu a visit, and it night slashes all three of his dark pokemon into oblivion then evolves, let's see how the authority of darkness reacts then.

ShadowForce720

I just thought of something else I want to see, I know it's not gonna happen right now but...

I hope Ash goes back to Alola with G-Farfetch'd and pays Nanu a visit, and it night slashes all three of his dark pokemon into oblivion then evolves, let's see how the authority of darkness reacts then.

Could you imagine if that leads Ash to getting the Darkinium-Z? You know if Ash does get some more Z-Crystals during this series, I wonder which ones he would get?

Ace-Barn

#Tokio&Nickit
An episode where Goh uses Mewnium-z, he doesn't need to catch mew or keep the crystal, but like Ash's first match with Leon it would let him bond with his target and reaffirm his goal.

Ash and Leon both using every battle gimmick in their final match.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
Could you imagine if that leads Ash to getting the Darkinium-Z? You know if Ash does get some more Z-Crystals during this series, I wonder which ones he would get?

Well Ghost and Dragon definitely, maybe even psychic since we never even saw what that one looked like in the anime.,

I get that at the time, giving Ash the darknium-Z would've felt repetitive due to TR having gotten it, but Ash still could've used it as Lycanroc had a biting move (and it's not like Corkscrew Crash was any better used, heck I think Ash only used that one in one episode) but it was more so Nanu's reasoning that made me angry, because by his implication Ash doesn't mix with Dark moves.

but now that Ash has a pokemon with bloody Night Slash of all attacks, I want him to go back and show Nanu how wrong he was.

I also kind of would like to see Ash get his Z-ring back, not all of Ash's important battles are going to be in galar, so why not use the other gimmicks in other regions, and yes I do hope he gets a mega ring and keystone.

Be cool if Lucario was his first mega, since in the games it was the first mega one could control.

As much as I like Zard X though, if Ash's Charizard was given the chance to mega evolve, I think the Y form needs to be redeemed since Trevor clearly didn't deserve it...

Eddieursa

Marsh Trainer
We had an episode with the Fighting Doje about getting Hitmonchan or Hitmonlee. (I hope they will return at some point and Ash can get Hitmonlee). And now we are getting a Fossil Pokemon's episode in Pewter City, involving the Old Amber to get Aerodactyl. (And luckily, another Fossil Pokemon for Ash).

I think we should keep our fingers crossed and hope for ANY plot in the games not used previously to appear in this series.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
-Seeing Ash's old Pokémon at Professor Oak's

-Ash catching a "Girly" looking Pokémon (Gardevoir, G.Ponyta, Alcremie, etc)

-Sobble winning a battle (An actual 1-on-1 battle. No help from Raboot or anything else)

-Grookey hurrying the f*** up

-Gou coming out of the closet and admitting his feelings for Ash (this will never happen but I can dream lmao)

-Chloe figuring out her Gosh darn goal already

Last edited:

Rober63

I hope they do some episodes about the battle frontier, would be nice to see characters like Brandon and Anabel (with her SM look) and maybe Paul as a new Frontier Brain (random thought: would be nice if they gave him Regieleki and/or Regidrago, I mean, Brandon already has the others :D)

Maybe i’m asking too much:rolleyes: