• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Scenes We Would like to see in Pokemon 2019 (possible spoilers)

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Id like to see an arc revolving around m1 Mewtwo (I doubt that its the same Mewtwo in the upcoming episodes).

Leonhart

Imagineer
I don't have any well-defined hopes for the future [or at least none that I feel comfortable disclosing], but I do want to see more long story arcs rather than just mostly stand-alone episodes. The upcoming Black Night subplot is a step in the right direction, but I hope we'll get more than just that.

Ubermuk

Sticky & Sweet
More episodes that have actual plots other than just Ash battling and Goh collecting Pokemon. Chloe could really use more time onscreen for example.

Also we could use more episodes that are less about the humans and more about the Pokemon like the episode where Pikachu got all jealous of Riolu.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
I have a long list unfortunately so I’m just going to list one: Something good for the Crown Tundra.

JustAStatistic

Super Casual Trainer
There's the obligatory "reserves come back" for some battles, but my main want is to see old rivals from pre-XY come back and get a taste of some of that powercreep.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Ubermuk said:
Also we could use more episodes that are less about the humans and more about the Pokemon like the episode where Pikachu got all jealous of Riolu.

I agree that we deserve more episodes that are character-driven, especially ones where the cast's Pokemon interact. So far this series has been pretty stale in terms of interactions between Satoshi's team members.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Lacuna said:
I want to see another Unova episode, good lord, we've still only had ONE?!

I'd want it to be set in a place that Satoshi never visited before in Best Wishes, such as Yamaji Town. I'd prefer that over seeing a previously explored town or city since it would give the animators a chance to create an original landscape without any inconsistencies unlike what we saw in Kinsetsu City recently.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Glad to see this thread revived. Since last time I was here I'd like to add: I want to see another Unova episode, good lord, we've still only had ONE?!
----

Don't we all...
Guess they can't think of anything for some dumb reason. Then again, there's really only two things I want to see from Unova which is them having the duo visit the PWT for the first time and them revisiting the Relic Castle to debut it since it got retconned due to the Earthquake.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Master Pikachu 11 said:
Let’s see another Kalos episode as well and we see Alexa again and maybe Ash could take on Viola again in a PWC match

Viola's one of the more memorable Kalos Gym Leaders given that she beat Satoshi once, although I have no interest in seeing Pansy again. To me she was the most uninspired temporary cast member that we've had to endure, and time hasn't made me any more fond of her.

dman_dustin

Viola's one of the more memorable Kalos Gym Leaders given that she beat Satoshi once, although I have no interest in seeing Pansy again. To me she was the most uninspired temporary cast member that we've had to endure, and time hasn't made me any more fond of her.

Ouch. Given she was the only reason I cared about Decolore Islands.