1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Scenes we would like to see

Discussion in 'Animé Spoilers' started by TruthSayer, Dec 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TruthSayer

TruthSayer Banned

Hi all

This thread is for episodes or ideas we would like to see in the anime in the future

Example one - An episode in which Snivy begins to doubt Ash's worth as her trainer and he must regain her trust

Example two - a mini arc devoted to triple battles which feature the trio all on the same team working together against Trip, Burgandy and georgia

2. ~Nidoking~

~Nidoking~ Team Aqua Admin

The second idea seems good.

Ash actually being clever.

3. playerking

playerking Not in the mood.

So, episodes you'd like to see? Saying scenes seems a bit weird.

I'd like an episode where a Pokemon evolves and freaks out after evolving, like Oshawott.

I'd like an episode where there's a Connoisseur worse than Burgundy, but she admires Cilan. And then Cilan and Burgundy get in a battle to decide the other Connoisseur's fate of her Pokemon.

4. TruthSayer

TruthSayer Banned

I could see Oshawott letting the power going to his head. Evolving and going from a cowardly pokemon to an overconfident one due to the power increase. Then he suffers a huge defeat and Ash has to work with him to build his confidence back up

5. ~Sam~

~Sam~ Trader and Battler

i think in the long future another battle with paul but with an epic charizard (with ash not paul XD)

6. MastersOfMonsters

MastersOfMonsters ~Yaoi FanBoy~

What i wanna see the most, is an Episode about Cofagrigus. ^^ Where it's Not just a Pokémon a trainer has, but a wild, very dangerous(and badass) Pkmn. Though, i DO suspect that we'll see Cofagrigus first when James' Jamask evolves..

I also wanna see an Ep where Ash and Dento(i know it's 'Cilan', but whatever) having a fight over something, and Iris has to make them friends again~

7. streetlightdsb

streetlightdsb Uni hiatus

An episode where we head back to Kanto and actually get to see the Sinnoh team interact with the older reserves. And seeing the Unova lot meet the reserves. I'd love to see Oshawott finding out Ash has had other "favourites" before him.

8. amittal12

amittal12 Sceptile Maniac

i would like these episodes.ash's oshawott loses pretty badly against a trainer's badass hydreigon and becomes serious so that he has the personality to evolve to dewott.
    another one would be trip beaten 6-0 by alder and ash managing pretty well defeating his 5 pokemon(his 5 pokemon too being beaten) and the final round between pikachu and bouffalant(or any other powerhouse) where pikachu lose.it would be awesome.

9. Ψosiden

Ψosiden BOO!

This is so incredibly unlikely, because it's the sort of thing the writers would never do, but how awsome would it be if Ash was in a league match, and his second last pokemon just fainted and his opponent had an incredibly strong pokemon out. Suddenly, Ash lets out his last pokemon and its one we havent seen before, maybe Krookodile. Turns out Ash has caught a pokemon offscreen and has been training it in secret to use as a secret weapon. Needless to say he trashes his opponent.

10. Spidey

Spidey ?!

That's a huge cop-out.

11. Pepsi_Plunge

Pepsi_Plunge Dojyaaa~~aan

A Triple evolution episode against Charles...

12. Mew2

Mew2 Team Rocket's Enemy

I like the idea of Snivy losing faith in Ash as a trainer. He could send her up against a tough opponent where she can win, but he keeps making mistakes with her, not realizing her true power. This could take the form of having her use Leaf Blade, a close range attack, when her opponent is strong at close range and she wants to use Leaf Storm, which Ash doesn't want her to use since it lowers her special attack. In this situation, I'd have Snivy have the Contrary ability so that Leaf Storm's effect would boost her special attack, only not have Ash realize it. In essence, she loses the first match, but wins the second when she doesn't listen to Ash. She then leaves, seeing him as little better than her original trainer. This would also be a great time to introduce N. In fact, N could even be the tough opponent that she and Ash would end up facing. A long story short, she travels with him a bit and learns about Team Plasma and their goals. While their goals are good, their method is not and there are Pokémon that are hurt by it, intentionally or otherwise. We learn more about her original trainer and the differences between him and Ash. Eventually, when Ash encounters N and/or Team Plasma once more, after showing his compassion to her once more, she decides to go back with Ash.

13. JennaJayfeather

JennaJayfeather jflkdjkfgjafgaf

I'd love a (special) episode where Dento, Iris and Misty have to get over their fears through exposure therapy.

14. playerking

playerking Not in the mood.

3 evolutions? Doubt it.

Ash battling in a Triple battle against Charles would be an episode that I wouldn't mind seeing.

And maybe one Pokemon could evolve there.

Uh, we don't actually know if she had a trainer before Ash or not and if she did have an original trainer, who says it was a he?

But I wouldn't mind that episode, maybe she could learn a new move there as well.

I would love this to happen as well, as unlikely as it sound to me.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2011
  15. Pokegirl Fan~

Pokegirl Fan~ What are you looking at?

I'd like to see a rematch between Ash and Paul in the finals of 1 of those Don George tournaments.

16. Yeul

Yeul Green Eyed Girl

A Very Special Plasma Christmas, where Ghetsis gets mistaken for a Christmas tree, and the Nativity is acted out with N as lil' baby.....N.

You want this.

17. Dirk Sheppard

Dirk Sheppard Banned

I'd like to see an episode revolving around the lone team rocket member found in Icirrus City.

Maybe they could be a team rocket member we have seen in the anime before like maybe Butch.

Also in Icirrus City have Luke reappear looking for a famous actor who disappeared at the hight of his career (which of course would eventually be revealed to be Brycen)

18. MastersOfMonsters

MastersOfMonsters ~Yaoi FanBoy~

This is ridicolous. I Love it~<3

19. Yeul

Yeul Green Eyed Girl

Fock the rest of your post, but on the other hand this makes me moist.
    I'd love to see Brycen back when he was the biggest star in Icirruswood, and how he became tired of the business. Perhaps the groupies tired him out?

20. TruthSayer

TruthSayer Banned

I do like this idea and is a good way to introduce Brycen's backstory.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.