• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Scenes we would like to see

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flygon Master54

Ahh I'm back baby
Also in Icirrus City have Luke reappear looking for a famous actor who disappeared at the hight of his career (which of course would eventually be revealed to be Brycen)

OMG...If only the writer's could think of this.

On another note: Elice I thought you want him to be Cliff from the Beartic episode.

On-topic: One scene I'll love to see is Ash's BEAT Trip BEFORE the leaguejeez...if only

On-topic: One scene I'll love to see is Ash's BEAT Trip BEFORE the leaguejeez...if only

I have always wanted a more even rivalry between ash and his main rival. They always set it up as Ash the underdog overcoming the odds to win.

But if there both even in terms of skill all the way through it makes things a lot more exciting (at least in my opinion)

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
3 evolutions? Doubt it.

Ash battling in a Triple battle against Charles would be an episode that I wouldn't mind seeing.

And maybe one Pokemon could evolve there.

It never will happen I'm aware of that but this is a fantasy thread lol, I would love to see the 3 starters evolving at the same time(we have seen it in the manga) and I dont' think there is any problem with it but I'm aware that is not the writers writing style and I'm aware there is no chance at all that happens.

It never will happen I'm aware of that but this is a fantasy thread lol, I would love to see the 3 starters evolving at the same time(we have seen it in the manga) and I dont' think there is any problem with it but I'm aware that is not the writers writing style and I'm aware there is no chance at all that happens.

I cant see three starters evolving together but i could see Pansage, Pansear & Panpour evolving together some time down the line. Maybe the three brothers have to triple battle to defend their gym and the pokes all evolve together

They'd need stones to evolve them ^^;

Oh yea i forgot about that. But could still work. All three brothers are together and decide to evolve their monkeys using stones they have for just such an occasion

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
A final battle between Georgia and Iris, where Iris wins and gains Georgia's respect. I would also like to see that happen with Cilan and Burgundy. I would also like a episode where Ash catches a Deino who evolves shortly afterwards, and dragon pulses him alot when order to attack.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Team Plasma.
Tranquil in a gym battle.
Scraggy in a gym battle.
Georgia vs Ash in a later league battle.
Bianca winning a battle against someone important.

Nightlingbolt

AKA Nightlingbolt
Um, wasn't a similar thread to this recently LOCKED?

thekorean

Pikachu dies, the end.

It will never happened nor should it, but it would be pretty funny.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
A Very Special Plasma Christmas, where Ghetsis gets mistaken for a Christmas tree, and the Nativity is acted out with N as lil' baby.....N.

You want this.

I do, I do want this. *Drools*

Also in Icirrus City have Luke reappear looking for a famous actor who disappeared at the hight of his career (which of course would eventually be revealed to be Brycen)

Forget the Brycen bit, I just want Luke to appear in Icirrus in like a christmas episode where the other rivals also appear.

Maybe just the recurring character appear for the christmas special.

Fock the rest of your post, but on the other hand this makes me moist.
I'd love to see Brycen back when he was the biggest star in Icirruswood, and how he became tired of the business. Perhaps the groupies tired him out?

I had enough of Brycen, when he was being Cliff in that episode a few months ago. :p

Oh, okay then. Yeah, that would be pretty cool, seeing Oshawott, Tepig and Snivy all evolving at once.

Maybe they battle Cilan, Chili and Cress and the Striaton trio evolve their monkeys and then they battle.

Very, very, very, VERY unlikely. But I think that would rock.

Team Plasma.
Tranquil in a gym battle.
Scraggy in a gym battle.
Georgia vs Ash in a later league battle.
Bianca winning a battle against someone important.

I wouldn't mind these.

I want Tranquill in the flying gym and Scraggy in the Ice gym.

But I'd replace Georgia with Stephan.

Pikachu dies, the end.

Haha, a Pokemon like Pikachu dying on screen even when Ash loves him and his friends that he travelled with as well also sure a close bond would be crying their eyes out.

That would be the comedy episode of the year.

Seriously, think before you post.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Ash showing attraction to the opposite sex.

The sheer audacity of such a scene will cause chaos in the Pokemon fandom!

Pikachu dies, the end.

Why don't we have a like button on here?

A tag battle with Ash and Brock Vs. Dawn and May would be pretty cool. Two Poke's each.

Ash- Corphish and Gliscor
Brock- Steelix and Forretress
May- Blaziken and Munchlax
Dawn- Piplup and Buneary

Corphish, Forretress Vs. Blaziken, Pilpup (Forretress uses Explosion and nearly knocks everyone out, and knocks itself out.)

Corphish, Steelix Vs Blaziken, Piplup (Corphish hits Bubblebeam on the opposing team but is KO'd by Blaziken's Mega Kick and Piplup's Peck.)

Gliscor, Steelix Vs. Blaziken, Piplup (Blaziken and Piplup are both hit with Gliscor's Stone Edge and then Blaziken is beat by Gliscor's Giga Impact. Steelix also hits Piplup
with Iron Tail.)

Gliscor, Steelix Vs. Munchlax, Piplup (Steelix hits Piplup hard with Dig and then Binds it. Piplup struggles and uses Bubblebeam and Whirlpool in the process, but it wasn't strong enough and is knocked out. Munchlax hits Gliscor with Solarbeam and comes in with a Focus Punch...)

Gliscor, Steelix Vs. Munchlax, Buneary (Buneary aims Ice Beam at Gliscor and Steelix, but it only hits Steelix and Gliscor rides the winds and evades the attack. Muchlax hits Steelix with that Focus Punch freeing it from the ice and also dealing a lot of damage.)

Gliscor, Steelix Vs. Munchlax, Buneary (Munchlax starts charging metronome while Buneary uses Bounce to knock Gliscor out of the air.)

Gliscor, Steelix Vs. Munchlax, Buneary (Metronome turns into Surf and right as the torrent crashes into Gliscor and Steelix, Buneary freezes everything. Muchlax and Buneary come in using Focus Punch and Dizzy punch, repsectively. They crash the ice and both Gliscor and Steelix are knocked out.)

Winners- Dawn and May.

dman_dustin

A Triple evolution episode against Charles...

I'd kind of like this (excluding the Charles bit), we saw Cilan and Ash catch a Pokemon within the same episode.

It might be kind of neat if two or more Pokemon evolve at the same time, or within the same episode. The only problem is they probably wouldn't do it, since I have a feeling they would want to focus as much as possible on the Pokemon (especially the starters) before evolving it, let alone deciding to evolve more than one.

Like I said in another thread a long time ago, most evolutions take place during the end of an episode, there have been exceptions of course, so unless the "triple" evolution happens at the end of an episode, I'm not sure it would really happen.

Though I would like an episode where if the starters did evolve within the same episode, just have short separate stories (interconnected in some way) where the beginning of the episode Oshawott evolves, then during the middle Tepig evolves, and then finally at the end Snivy evolves, that would be a really cool episode and if done right would probably be easily my favorite episode. I just doubt it because there's only 22 minutes possible. If this was an hour long series (44 minutes), I could see it happening and I would encourage it). But the only way they'd be able to pull it off is with a two parter, and unfortunately a two parter would ruin the point, so I guess not.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
I meant if they were figthning 3 evolved pokemons, they are getting beaten up bad, Oshawott stands up and starts evolving, the other two see his courage stand up too and evolve aswell, beating those 3 evolved pokemons.

Doesn't need to be Charles obviously, I used him since there is a triple/rotation battle with him ingame and even if the evolution doesn't happen, I would still like to see a Triple battle after the gym against him.

Kinda dem but if done well I'm sure it would be acceptable and people would probably like it dem or not.

I suggested Oshawott since he is always the coward in those situations but seeing him inspire the other too would be cool.

Again I'm sure it would never happen XD.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
Bianca actually winning a Pokemon battle. Have her team with Langley and Cabernet in a triple battle and have this odd team of females devastate whoever it is they are fighting with Bianca giving the final blow to show she can actually be a somewhat decent trainer. Maybe they could fight Cheren (If he ever appears) Trip and some other bloke.

Status
Not open for further replies.