• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Scenes we would like to see

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonlight Amaryllis

♪smoke and mirrors♪
Ash, Iris, Cilan, Trip, Georgia, Burgundy, Bianca, and Stephan encounter their 'dark'counterpart.

An episode like that would really allow the audience to delve into the character's personalities and pasts. Especially characters who aren't recieving enough development. Quite a lot would come out if this, actually! But mych to our unfortune, the writers are noobs and will never do that. But we can always protest :p

TheSirPeras

The end of an era
Ash is already beating Trip in the first round of the Unova League Higaki Tournament. I think that's fine.

Hello!
Meet Vodor, the mightiest Trip hater around.

p96822

Evolve me please
I got an Idea for an episode. That Ash's mother was pregent after Ash's joruney to Unova and we have a two year time jump. Ash gets older and thing change

Totodile learning dragon dance. I know its an egg move but it just seems so perfect for the little guy, especially if it also learns ice fang & Aqua tail

It's an awesome move in the games, but I wouldn't want it in the anime. However, Totodile really needs some new moves. I'd like Ice Fang and Scald.

For the strange house... what each person would think/say about it:

Ash - Woah, so many ghost types! Cmon Iris and Cilan, let's check it out!
Iris - Ugh, this place creeps me out. Let's leave guys... huh wait, where's Axew??
Cilan - IT'S HAUNTED PLACES CONNOISSEUR TIME! ERMAHGERD *FANGASM* LOOK AT THE PICTURE OF THAT OLD TRAIN!!
Pikachu - Pika
Bianca - OUTTA MY WAY OUTTA MY WAY *bumbs into Ash*
Trip - Psh, only people from the boonies would be so excited for a scary place (gets a comeback from Iris)
Stephan - Hey Ash, let's battle!
Burgundy - Psh, that Cilan thinks he's so good... wait for the ghosts to get him
Georgia - Iris, you're a terrible dragon trainer...
Luke - Next haunted house movie?! I think yes.
Kotetsu - ... honestly no idea :O

Now what they actually think
Ash - OMFG SO MANY GHOST TYPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Iris - Today I die.
Cilan - Today I die.
Pikachu - Today I die.
Bianca - Today I die.
Trip - Today I die.
Stephan - Today I die.
Burgundy - Today I die.
Georgia - Today I die.
Luke - Today I die.
Kotetsu - Today I die.

This is spot on. xD

Don't worry, other Pokemon learned egg moves like normal moves (example, Volt Tackle). But yeah, Dragon Dancing Totodile would be great to see.

---

Muk, Glalie, Kingler, Totodile, Torterra and others having their chance to shine during the eventual filler arc.

...there's so many Pokemon I want to see shine in the eventual filler arc...

Hello!

Oh, trust me, I know... -.-

Cresselia92

SM Ash = New Ash
Ash, Iris, Cilan, Trip, Georgia, Burgundy, Bianca, and Stephan encounter their 'dark'counterpart.

That gave me another idea: Trip or another rival being possessed by an evil entity and the gang has to rescue him/her. Um... too late, Cilan was already possessed.

Hello!

and yet he just said Trips a strong rival. He wants Kanto Ash to beat him with charizard, who at the time only battled pokemon it felt were worthy

Moonlight Amaryllis

♪smoke and mirrors♪
That gave me another idea: Trip or another rival being possessed by an evil entity and the gang has to rescue him/her. Um... too late, Cilan was already possessed.

Cilan was only possessed briefly, and by a Pokemon nothingless. Besides, he wasn't exactly rescued, and it only took him like three minutes to get out of it. I'd like to see a full episode about something like that. Because it means a. I get to see a character possessed, which is awesome as it it, and b. it means character development. So it works out well, doesn't it?

Cresselia92

SM Ash = New Ash
Cilan was only possessed briefly, and by a Pokemon nothingless. Besides, he wasn't exactly rescued, and it only took him like three minutes to get out of it. I'd like to see a full episode about something like that. Because it means a. I get to see a character possessed, which is awesome as it it, and b. it means character development. So it works out well, doesn't it?

Yeah, I think that could work.

vodor

Banned
If you REALLY want Trip humiliated, you could make Ash do that with only Totodile.

Why do you keep this up anyway?
My soul wouldn't rest in peace until Trip's character is ruined beyond redemption!
As for now , Trip can still redeem himself but Ash can't !

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
I would like it if Ash's Main Rival next region is a girl.

Although Trip would be fine especially if he's not going to be developed in the filler arc.

vodor

Banned
Ash to have a rival who always tries to do something bad to Ash but end up doing something good for him.
No matter what plan he make, It always get backfire on him.

LizardonX

Banned
Ash to have a rival who always tries to do something bad to Ash but end up doing something good for him.
No matter what plan he make, It always get backfire on him.

The writers hate making incompetent rivals for ash. Look at what they did to trip to make him a threat. Nit that it matters in the end lol.

Sushi

unspecified
Staff member
Super Mod
I tried dealing with this thread by getting rid of the bad stuff but then I realized most of it is bad stuff. Yay?

Amusement aside... Wow, this thread really is a mess and I admit I screwed up trying to keep it in check. The sex thing I could stomach since it only happened recently (exceptions are bound to be there but shush), but what's with the MASSIVE amount of posts containing scenarios that serve to humiliate a certain character? Did anybody think we're so stupid that because it doesn't say, "Iris should choke on a fishbone" but "A scene in which Iris chokes on a fishbone", we'll think it's not character bashing? And that's not mentioning the ****ton of posts that are spam in its simplest, most blatant and purest form.

Anyway, thread's closed. Don't remake it. I might, but if I do it'll surely be less "fun" considering the rules it's bound to contain :D Plus it'd be located in Polls to rebuff the crazy postcount people among you. Excitement!

Status
Not open for further replies.