• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Scenes we would like to see

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have her team with Langley and Cabernet in a triple battle and have this odd team of females devastate whoever it is they are fighting with Cabernet giving the final blow to show she can actually be a somewhat decent trainer. Maybe they could fight Cheren (If he ever appears) Trip and some other bloke.

Fixed. :)

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Bianca actually winning a Pokemon battle. Have her team with Langley and Cabernet in a triple battle and have this odd team of females devastate whoever it is they are fighting with Bianca giving the final blow to show she can actually be a somewhat decent trainer. Maybe they could fight Cheren (If he ever appears) Trip and some other bloke.

She has actually one a battle.

Sure, she might not have one a battle on screen, but she did well against Ash and Stephan, despite losing in the end and her last battle against Elesa wasn't that much of a pathetic defeat either.

Anyway.

I'd like an episode in Icirrus, where Iris gets lost in this icy forest and she has to deal with her fear to get out and maybe Axew evolves in order to help Iris and himself out of there.

Called, "Iris gets lost?! Forest of ice!"

I'd also like an episode focusing on Cilan's fear of Purrrloin, not ending in him capturing it.

"Fear of Choroneko! Dento's Nightmare!"

Last edited:

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
That's a huge cop-out.

Ruby in the manga suddenly having Celebi... W.. T.. F..

A Triple evolution episode against Charles...

So Ash vs. Charles

Charles has: Accelgor, Basculin, Krokorok, Zebstrika.

Ash is already battling a Krokorok in Driftveil, but Basculin seems illogical while fighting on land, so:
- Accelgor vs. Tepig
- Krokorok vs. Oshawott
- Zebstrika vs. Snivy

Boy, if they all evolve at once, how nice would that be?
By the time Ash would leave Driftveil, he'd have:
- Pikachu
- Tranquill
- Dewott
- Pignite
- Servine
- Scraggy
- Swadloon
- Palpitoad
- Boldore

Which is epic.. As every evolution afterwards would mean a fully evolved pokemon..

Also, as Charles has a Zebstrika in the games, why didn't they go the 'Zebraman'-route? It would've been freaking epic...

Sure, she might not have one a battle on screen, but she did well against Ash and Stephan, despite losing in the end and her last battle against Elesa wasn't that much of a pathetic defeat.

She didn't even scratch Zebstrika, with three pokemon...

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
She didn't even scratch Zebstrika, with three pokemon...

But Pignite lasted longer and whilst she landed one hit or no hits, it didn't go as quickly as Shelmet or Minccino.

Maybe, since the upcoming episode sort of focuses on Chili's strength as a gym leader and such, maybe there could be an episode for Bianca like that.

She could have a double battle with Ash, Iris and Cilan.

I don't think she absolutely needs an episode like that, since she isn't that weak, but I would love to see her battling the group with double battles.

Maybe.

Shelmet and Minncino vs. Tranquill and Scraggy.

Pignite and Shelmet vs. Emolga and Axew.

Minccino and Pignite vs. Dwebble and Stunfisk.

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
How could I have forgotten this?

A BEACH scene starring Dento. X33333

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster

Sure, she might not have one a battle on screen, but she did well against Ash and Stephan, despite losing in the end and her last battle against Elesa wasn't that much of a pathetic defeat either.

Anyway.

I'd like an episode in Icirrus, where Iris gets lost in this icy forest and she has to deal with her fear to get out and maybe Axew evolves in order to help Iris and himself out of there.

Called, "Iris gets lost?! Forest of ice!"

I'd also like an episode focusing on Cilan's fear of Purrrloin, not ending in him capturing it.

"Fear of Choroneko! Dento's Nightmare!"

If the battle is not on screen then I don't count it as a battle. And doing well isn't winning. If you always put up a good fight but never win does that really make you a good trainer? She should at least have one trainer battle victory on screen. As far as the Elesa battle goes, That really was pathetic. It made the Maylene/Dawn battle almost look good.

G50

No longer posting
- Where Oshawott finally admits to being jealous of Tepig and Pikachu for being Ash's favorites, so jealous that he wants to stay as Oshawott to prove himself. :p

- Where Ash gives Snivy, Swadloon, and Oshawott an Eviolite each.

- Where Bianca's Pignite decides not to evolve due to horrible treatment, runs away.

- Tepig evolving over Ash being in major trouble, showing his true loyalty to Ash.

- Tepig's 2nd evolution being against his ex-trainer who treated him so badly.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
Another scene the randomly popped into my head is during a movie opening, we see Hilbert and Hilda teaming up to fight Cynthia and Alder in a double league battle. The Unova trainers then release Zekrom and Reshiram to fight the champions, and probably would still lose, but it would make a epic scene to stare at. This of course will won't happen.

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
I too would like to see Ash win a league. Even if it would mean the end of the anime, I think it's time Ash win one.

VIA

<<< Recent Shiny
One where Team Rocket captures pickachu and succeeds. I don't mean for the whole season but they could have a get pickachu back episode(s).

thekorean

Haha, a Pokemon like Pikachu dying on screen even when Ash loves him and his friends that he travelled with as well also sure a close bond would be crying their eyes out.

That would be the comedy episode of the year.

Seriously, think before you post.

Like I said it shouldnt happen, and plus its just a cartoon. Its not a real life.

I always seriously did wonder what TR would do with Pikachu once they do capture him.

KKS-Lapras

One thing that I thought would be cool, if they do anything with the Eastern portion of Unova other than maybe just explore it during before/during the league, is if Ash could capture the three missing starters from his team, Mudkip, Torchik, and Piplup, or maybe their evolved forms, but they could have their dream world abilities. It would be cool to see Ash finally have all 15 of the starters thus far.

Janovy

Banned
I'd like to see an episode where after Ash's Pokémon get stolen and he along with them, Iris and Dento have to work together in order to save him. Naturally, their opinions on the way how to act really differ causing them to argue throughout the episode but at the end they realize they have to accommodate to each others wishes. This would also include Iris and Dento battling together in order to save Ash.

I'd like to see an episode where after Ash's Pokémon get stolen and he along with them, Iris and Dento have to work together in order to save him. Naturally, their opinions on the way how to act really differ causing them to argue throughout the episode but at the end they realize they have to accommodate to each others wishes. This would also include Iris and Dento battling together in order to save Ash.

I have always wanted a mini arc where Team rocket successfully steals pikachu. Ash is forced to cope without his best friend while team rocket have to deal with keeping Pikachu captive.

MisterM

That's what she said
An episode where Cilan encouters a Class-S Sommelier. They battle and Cilan lose badly, thus losing some confidence in himself and his ways to treat his Pokemon. Character development, bla bla bla... Second battle, he wins. I'd love that! Give Cilan a DECENT rival!

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
-Oshawott to fight a big and strong pokemon. Where Oshawott is scared and can barely win againts it and tries to prove itself. It stays up all night training, even when it is hurt. It then has a rematch with the said pokemon and Oshawott and the other pokemon both evolve. They fight again and Dewott wins. Basically something like Grovyle vs Exploud (Maybe Dewott vs Scolipede?)
-A team rocket arc where the team rocket trio steal pikachu and bring it to Giovanni in a headquarters in unova. Ash comes face to face with Giovanni and they fight. Giovanni uses a rhyperior/steelix/persian while Ash uses Oshawott or Dewott/Boldore/Palpitoad and it comes to a draw. Giovanni shows signs that he knows Ash but has to leave before the police arrest him.
-For the trio to enter a battle club two parter where they all train in the battle club and bianca joins them. At least one pokemon from each trainer learns a new move and one of Bianca's evolves (I don't know, Minnico into Cinncino?).

Cuddy

Cyndaquil Master
no just no. Bad noob

catch ya on the flip bwqgv fjiefkjwevg with a fhuqfvghv but pikachu qdshje

Can a mod please ban this guy.

Back on the subject, I hope the last episode this time they show all the Unova Pokemon Ash catch meet up with Ash's other Pokemon. I want to see how they all will react to each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.