• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Scenes we would like to see

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the final ever scene i always pictured a shot of Ash in the centre posing with every single pokemon he has ever owned all arounding (including Primeape, Pidgeott, larvitar, Haunter etc)

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
Oh, and i really want N to appear in the Anime! And Cheren. Any of them... ;_; Don't care how, but they have to appear..

Yeul

Green Eyed Girl
oh got another one.
Maybe if team plasma still appears, ash has to work with trip to defeat them. Like final battle would be a double battle : Ash & Trip vs N & Getsis. Maybe *.*

Nah, I'd rather see Ghetsis going insane and abusing N right in front of everyone. In retaliation, Iris calls him a bigger manchild than N ever was.

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
Yeah I was thinking the exact same thing, I guess this fear of Cilan's won't make it to the stopped patterns thread.

I don't see how it was like Brock's because Brock wasn't afraid of Prof. Ivy, it was just for lolz. With Dento though you can tell something is clearly bothering him about the little kitty. I mean the poor guy shivered just thinking about it, even though it was funny in the beginning I felt bad for him there.

I suppose not haha, still I am really curious to know why Cilan's so freaked out at Purrloins.

He or a member of his family used to own one. It was a mean little bugger, always picking on Cilan. eventually doing something really mean like locking him in a closet for a day.

gohan5

Irisboy
I suppose not haha, still I am really curious to know why Cilan's so freaked out at Purrloins.

Yeah me too, it makes me wonder if we'll ever find out though. It could just be another one of those things just for fun.

I don't see how it was like Brock's because Brock wasn't afraid of Prof. Ivy, it was just for lolz. With Dento though you can tell something is clearly bothering him about the little kitty. I mean the poor guy shivered just thinking about it, even though it was funny in the beginning I felt bad for him there.

This was clearly for lolz as well, so yeah it's pretty much the same as the Brock/Prof Ivy thing. If you wanna talk about feeling bad for people, I felt bad for Brock or have you not hear the rumors?

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
He or a member of his family used to own one. It was a mean little bugger, always picking on Cilan. eventually doing something really mean like locking him in a closet for a day.

Corn: It's not polite to grow mushrooms in other people's closets.
Dento: YOUR LITTLE KITTEN LOCKED ME UP IN THERE!!!
Pod: *off giggling somewhere and high-fives the Purrloin*

This was clearly for lolz as well, so yeah it's pretty much the same as the Brock/Prof Ivy thing. If you wanna talk about feeling bad for people, I felt bad for Brock or have you not hear the rumors?

I don't know. Dento didn't overreact like I thought he would. I don't think it was for lulz, or else he would have grown mushrooms I mean sulked about it. There are some moments in that episode where he just looked so pitiful (like right after Ash and Iris left) I felt bad. Something clearly happened and I don't think it will be left open-ended.

Look at his face:

[IMG139]http://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/g430/00poke_maniac/DentoandPurrloin.png[/IMG139]

And this happened in the movie (which aired before the Purrloin episode did in Japan where it counts)

Last edited:

gohan5

Irisboy
I don't know. Dento didn't overreact like I thought he would. I don't think it was for lulz, or else he would have grown mushrooms I mean sulked about it. There are some moments in that episode where he just looked so pitiful (like right after Ash and Iris left) I felt bad. Something clearly happened and I don't think it will be left open-ended.

It was for lulz, don't overanalyze a kids show. Dento's concern in this episode was for Ash and Iris's well-being, with good reason, but I think he won't react the same for any future Purrloin appearances. Most likely Dento will just shiver or whatever and get a laugh out of people. Could be left pretty open ended like the afformentioned similar case about Brock.

And what did people do when they saw that? Lulz XP

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
It was for lulz, don't overanalyze a kids show. Dento's concern in this episode was for Ash and Iris's well-being, with good reason, but I think he won't react the same for any future Purrloin appearances. Most likely Dento will just shiver or whatever and get a laugh out of people. Could be left pretty open ended like the afformentioned similar case about Brock.

And what did people do when they saw that? Lulz XP

He said "This has a very bad taste" he knew something would go wrong I'd actually say something else about what you said, but I won't go into that right now Lolwut?!? He's clearly afraid of them. Are you wanting this to be open-ended? I never found him shivering funny, I felt bad for him, heck I felt bad for him in that whole episode. I found it rather interesting that Dento (at first) was trying to be Mr. Toughiepantz around it, with his arms crossed and everything.

How many people actually noticed that though?

Last edited:

gohan5

Irisboy
He said "This has a very bad taste" he knew something would go wrong I'd actually say something else about what you said, but I won't go into that right now Lolwut?!? He's clearly afraid of them. Are you wanting this to be open-ended? I never found him shivering funny, I felt bad for him, heck I felt bad for him in that whole episode. I found it rather interesting that Dento (at first) was trying to be Mr. Toughiepantz around it, with his arms crossed and everything.

How many people actually noticed that though?

I said that it could easily end up as an open-ended running gag, much like any of the things that Dento does. Will it? Nobody knows. Your concern for him doesn't prove it's a big thing.

Apparently just you, but my first reaction is laugh at how ridiculous he looks.

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
I said that it could easily end up as an open-ended running gag, much like any of the things that Dento does. Will it? Nobody knows. Your concern for him doesn't prove it's a big thing.

Apparently just you, but my first reaction is laugh at how ridiculous he looks.

He didn't look ridiculous D= he looks scared

I wonder if Dento's fear of Purrloin is anything like Tamaki's fear of the Black Magic Club...dark types...and kittens...oh my

Ashs Tranquill evolving in an episode that doesnt revolve around a pokeringer competition

Gritree

Lieutenant
The episodes/scenes i want are-

1st- A Triple battle between Cilan and James, i think that would be really awesome, and that it would probably come down to Pansage vs Yamask.

2nd- I know alot of people might not like this idea however, an episode that touches on how iris likes (like as in love)cilan, maybe with a friend of hers at the village of dragons takes a liking to cilan, and iris starts acting all strange around her, to the point she challenges her to a battle (but of course cilan, pikachu and axew start to understand whats happening, ash meanwhile is as clueless as hell)

3rd- Ash challenges brycen, and loses twice, and becomes depressed about it, unsure what to do cilan and iris contact professer oak who recommends they call (we don't hear who he suggests), a couple of days later "BROCK" shows up, telling ash that he decided to come and help ash train and get his spirit up, which leads to a battle of pikachu vs sudowoodo, which results in a tie, however ash feels re-energated for his Re-match against brycen, after ash wins, brocks about to leave when (either ash or cilan, either would be ok but more cilan i think) requests a full 6-on-6 battle between the to of them.

4th- these are just scenes i want:
James capturing a venipede, a tirtouga, a solosis, a foongus and a elgyem
cilan capturing a cubchoo, rufflet and a durant

I would like to finish by saying that while some of the things i wrote wernt a couple of scenes, the ways i described them should allow you all to see the scenes that you also want, in your minds, and the ways you feel they should be.

Status
Not open for further replies.