• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Scenes we would like to see

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeul

Green Eyed Girl
Ashs Tranquill evolving in an episode that doesnt revolve around a pokeringer competition

I agree the fock outta this, I found Starly's two evolutions to be extremely cheap, like they couldn't find any other way to evolve the bird.

Grey Wind

And episode where Ash has Swadloon out for the whole thing. It doesn't have to do anything, just be with him, sort of like Tepig in BW037 or Scraggy in BW045. Same with Palpitoad.

Oshawott evolving.

An episode where everybody decides that they're asexual, thus ending shipping forever.

Janovy

Banned
A scene where Iris sparkles and Cilan freaks out.

KKS-Lapras

Something I've always wondered, which I think would be cool. In the Anime would it be possible for a Pokemon whom was decently experienced, strong, and so on, to evolve, but keep evolving, like Snivy evolve into Servine, but the process not stop and just keep going to Serperior. The Anime has often had Pokemon evolve in tense or dangerous situations, and that's really the only way I could see it happen. I just have always thought that would be cool to see happen.

pokeaussie37

Something I've always wondered, which I think would be cool. In the Anime would it be possible for a Pokemon whom was decently experienced, strong, and so on, to evolve, but keep evolving, like Snivy evolve into Servine, but the process not stop and just keep going to Serperior. The Anime has often had Pokemon evolve in tense or dangerous situations, and that's really the only way I could see it happen. I just have always thought that would be cool to see happen.

As unlikely as it would be, it would be interesting for them to do one of those. Or even perhaps twice in the same episode, one near the beginning, and one right near the end.

The only problem I have with it, and no doubt many others, is that the middle forms are often rejected enough as it is (with the arguable exception of Ash's Grovyle) in terms of screentime and battles. Having Servine (I assume you're probably talking about Ash's here) evolve after twenty minutes, or possibly immediately like your scenario, would ultimately exacerbate that even further.

I have nothing against your method at all, but the middle form of the starters are often not showcased as well as they arguably should be. I for one quite like the middle forms of the starters, and considering the nature of their evolution in the games (you get your starter, you have it, and then it evolves twice relatively quickly and you have a fully-evolved starter from basically the fifth or sixth gym onward), it's quite often that you don't really get to see enough of them. This is why Ash's Grovyle and May's Combusken are two of my favourite Pokemon because I believe they were showcased very well, getting a lot of battles and screentime, and leaving their evolution right towards the end of their time as part of the main cast. In Combusken's case it was right AT the end of its time on the main cast.

It's the one aspect of Pokemon that I feel the games get wrong, Pokemon evolving at such low levels, which is why I love the fact Larvesta evolves when it does at such a high level.

Last edited:

KKS-Lapras

As unlikely as it would be, it would be interesting for them to do one of those. Or even perhaps twice in the same episode, one near the beginning, and one right near the end.

The only problem I have with it, and no doubt many others, is that the middle forms are often rejected enough as it is (with the arguable exception of Ash's Grovyle) in terms of screentime and battles. Having Servine (I assume you're probably talking about Ash's here) evolve after twenty minutes, or possibly immediately like your scenario, would ultimately exacerbate that even further.

I have nothing against your method at all, but the middle form of the starters are often not showcased as well as they arguably should be. I for one quite like the middle forms of the starters, and considering the nature of their evolution in the games (you get your starter, you have it, and then it evolves twice relatively quickly and you have a fully-evolved starter from basically the fifth or sixth gym onward), it's quite often that you don't really get to see enough of them. This is why Ash's Grovyle and May's Combusken are two of my favourite Pokemon because I believe they were showcased very well, getting a lot of battles and screentime, and leaving their evolution right towards the end of their time as part of the main cast. In Combusken's case it was right AT the end of its time on the main cast.

It's the one aspect of Pokemon that I feel the games get wrong, Pokemon evolving at such low levels, which is why I love the fact Larvesta evolves when it does at such a high level.

I was just using Snivy as an example of what I meant. Consider this however, wouldn't it be a unique way for the show to depict a very dire situation, like if Ash really were to come into a battle that he couldn't afford to lose, say like against Giovanni if he ever had to battle him.

Or another thing I thought about, some of the middle stages of the Pokemon, like with Pokabu's line have been showcased a decent bit, and on the same token as what you were saying with people not liking how the middle stage receives little attention, there's a group of equal size if not bigger that complains every time to characters on the show have the same Pokemon, in the same evolutionary stage. Bypassing that stage, for whatever reason, would be a possible way to avert it.

Another situation I thought of is with Ash's Bulbasaur in particular. Obviously we know it doesn't want to evolve, but it has the opportunity to before. Let's just say that a situation arises where Bulbasaur is in a life or death situation, like when he was almost crushed by a rock and miraculously learned Dig. In a situation like that, either from the direness of the situation, or from the amount of pent up energy within Bulbasaur from resisting evolution for so long causes him to evolve all the way to Venusaur.

Again, I'm not saying this will happen, and I understood your point. I just thought that it might be a cool thing for the writers to have in the show at some point.

pokeaussie37

I was just using Snivy as an example of what I meant. Consider this however, wouldn't it be a unique way for the show to depict a very dire situation, like if Ash really were to come into a battle that he couldn't afford to lose, say like against Giovanni if he ever had to battle him.

Or another thing I thought about, some of the middle stages of the Pokemon, like with Pokabu's line have been showcased a decent bit, and on the same token as what you were saying with people not liking how the middle stage receives little attention, there's a group of equal size if not bigger that complains every time to characters on the show have the same Pokemon, in the same evolutionary stage. Bypassing that stage, for whatever reason, would be a possible way to avert it.

Another situation I thought of is with Ash's Bulbasaur in particular. Obviously we know it doesn't want to evolve, but it has the opportunity to before. Let's just say that a situation arises where Bulbasaur is in a life or death situation, like when he was almost crushed by a rock and miraculously learned Dig. In a situation like that, either from the direness of the situation, or from the amount of pent up energy within Bulbasaur from resisting evolution for so long causes him to evolve all the way to Venusaur.

Again, I'm not saying this will happen, and I understood your point. I just thought that it might be a cool thing for the writers to have in the show at some point.

I know there are limited examples, but it just came off as being that way.

I agree on people being annoyed at multiple characters having the same Pokemon. Look how people were when that guy in the Don tourney had a Tranquil, as well as Ash AND Trip. They avoided it for the most part in DP until the very end when both Ash and Paul had a Torterra, and both Kenny and Barry had an Empoleon. It also depends on how much more (if any) screentime that Trip's Servine, Bianca's Pignite, and Burgundy's Dewott get.

Understand and agree entirely with Bulbasaur's example.

I too, wouldn't mind seeing it at some point. I don't want to see it with any of Ash's current Pokemon though. My wish is for Ash to have Snivy, Pignite with Samurott being the powerhouse, and I imagine that Trip will have a Serperior, Bianca with an Emboar, and Burgundy's could go either way. If that ends up being the case I think that would be a reasonable balance between the middle forms getting showcased well enough (as long as we see Trip's Servine a few more times), and those aforementioned characters not having Pokemon in the same evolution stage for too long.

KKS-Lapras

My wish is for Ash to have Snivy, Pignite with Samurott being the powerhouse, and I imagine that Trip will have a Serperior, Bianca with an Emboar, and Burgundy's could go either way. If that ends up being the case I think that would be a reasonable balance between the middle forms getting showcased well enough (as long as we see Trip's Servine a few more times), and those aforementioned characters not having Pokemon in the same evolution stage for too long.

I agree with that, except if I have to choose between Snivy or Tepig only evolving once, I hope both due, but if only one, then I prefer Snivy. I like Servine better personally for some reason.

pokeaussie37

I agree with that, except if I have to choose between Snivy or Tepig only evolving once, I hope both due, but if only one, then I prefer Snivy. I like Servine better personally for some reason.

Yea. I just use Snivy's supposed strength (even if her and Ash's strategy is based on Attract) compared to Tepig's inexperience as a reason for Tepig evolving and Snivy not. If your theory is the way it turns out, then Bianca's Pignite should get more screentime, but the next time we see Trip he has Serperior. Just adjusting it for swapping those two over. :) But I'll stop here before I get too off-topic.

As for me, I'd like to see an episode in which Swadloon evolves into Leavanny but struggles to get used to it's new bodily function and increased maneouvreability. It's sort of a reverse of Turtwig's evolution. For the rest of the battle, it would 'over-run' things and is not used to his new speed.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
I wanna see Ash use Swadloon. Sue me.

A episode i would really like to see is Ash having another encounter with Zekrom, probably at Dragonspiral tower

Yeul

Green Eyed Girl
A episode i would really like to see is Ash having another encounter with Zekrom, probably at Dragonspiral tower

Yeah, Ash'll replace N and be brainwashed by Ghetsis into becoming Plasma's king, the Hero of Ideals.

No, I don't want that, how does my post imply such a thing.

Kdude146

1. a cooking contest episode where cooks from all over the world come to Unova and Cialn enters as a "Cooking Connoisseur" then when they are about to sign up guess who is in line to enter as well good old Brock.

2. Giovanni calls up Jessie, James and Meowth and tells them what the next step in taking down Team Plasma is but to be careful after what happend last time flasch back to TR vs TP episodes

3. Ash and Cilan end up in a big fight that ends there friendship and Cialn then he leaves Ash and Iris for a few episodes then when Ash and Iris get into a lot of trouble and there is no hope for them Cialn comes back and saves the day and the Ash and Cialn become friends again

4. Team Rocket does something evil involving the air port in Mistralton City.

5. Iris has a gym battle acantst Drayden and wins then he tells her he wants to take her on as a student and her next test is she must bound with his dragon pokemon and use them in a gym battle acenst Ash

Cuddy

Cyndaquil Master
Yea. I just use Snivy's supposed strength (even if her and Ash's strategy is based on Attract) compared to Tepig's inexperience as a reason for Tepig evolving and Snivy not. If your theory is the way it turns out, then Bianca's Pignite should get more screentime, but the next time we see Trip he has Serperior. Just adjusting it for swapping those two over. :) But I'll stop here before I get too off-topic.

As for me, I'd like to see an episode in which Swadloon evolves into Leavanny but struggles to get used to it's new bodily function and increased maneouvreability. It's sort of a reverse of Turtwig's evolution. For the rest of the battle, it would 'over-run' things and is not used to his new speed.

Bianca should be coming back soon. They are following from the game more likely and Bianca does come back in the game right after the player fight Clay. I bet Tepig will see what his evolve form looks like and want to battle it to show Ash how strong he is.

Iris has a gym battle acantst Drayden and wins then he tells her he wants to take her on as a student and her next test is she must bound with his dragon pokemon and use them in a gym battle acenst Ash

If this happens I see Iris losing, but putting up a good enough fight to impress Drayden which is why he takes her on as a student

sizida

CoconutIsTheAnswer
seeing episodes that not for kids to see. where is the love and the kissing? never happen.

how about strong ideals, especially the 'bad' guys. their reason should be reasonable and not being selfish and childish.

and that is enough reason why i don't watch pokemon anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.