• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Scenes we would like to see

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Nator-

I wanna see Cilan revealed as the secret mastermind behind Team Plasma. That would be an awesome turn of events!

An episode devoted to Trip or another Rival.Maybe have Ash vs Trip in the beginning and once match concluded they go their seperate ways but we follow Trip instead of Ash. Get some insight into his thoughts, his training methods, the way his pokemon feel about him etc

KKS-Lapras

Obviously it's a bit late now, but it would have been neat if the region was somehow broken up into thirds, and Cilan and his brothers each spent a third of the time traveling with Ash and co. Cilan could have gone up through the 3rd gym. One of the other brothers through the 6th gym. The last brother through the League, and maybe the others meet them there. Seeing a mix of personalities through this series would have been a nice change. Alas, it seems that idea is impossible.

Obviously it's a bit late now, but it would have been neat if the region was somehow broken up into thirds, and Cilan and his brothers each spent a third of the time traveling with Ash and co. Cilan could have gone up through the 3rd gym. One of the other brothers through the 6th gym. The last brother through the League, and maybe the others meet them there. Seeing a mix of personalities through this series would have been a nice change. Alas, it seems that idea is impossible.

That would of been pretty cool. But yea it does seem impossible now. But ya never know Cilan may get called back to the gym at some point and Chilli decides to travel with Ash instead

Ash Ketchum!

Pokemon Trainer
Scenes/Episodes :
-Ash learning how to triple/rotation battle
-Iris catching Deino
-Cilan trying to overcome his fear of Purrloin
- Ash catching Klink
- Butch and Cassidy coming to Unova
Outside of Unova:
- Ash vs his Mom ( I would love to see her own set of Pokemon, because she got a little bored at home)
- Ash vs Tracey(if he captures stronger Pokemon)
- Tracey's Scyther about to die of old age, and they save it by giving it a metal coat, causing it to evolve
- Ash meeting his father and granfather( who I hope are Giovanni and Alder)
- Brock's Geodude evolving
- Ash's Gible and Bayleef evolve
-Tracey's Marril and Venonat evolve
- An episode with just the original trio
- Butterfree returning
- Ash going back for Pidgeot
-Primeape returns
- Misty's Goldeen/Horsea/ Staryu to evolve

Chomper4

I would like to see krokorok lose his glasses during ashs battle against skyla?

I would like to see krokorok lose his glasses during ashs battle against skyla?

Thats assuming Ash catches Krokorok and even if that happens I couldnt see it being used against Skyla. Drayden maybe but not Skyle or Brycen.

I wouldnt mind seeing iris refuse to watch Ash's gym battle vs Brycen due to not wanting to go into a gym full of ice type pokemon

Chomper4

Thats assuming Ash catches Krokorok and even if that happens I couldnt see it being used against Skyla. Drayden maybe but not Skyle or Brycen.

I wouldnt mind seeing iris refuse to watch Ash's gym battle vs Brycen due to not wanting to go into a gym full of ice type pokemon

It will be a brief lost of an item as i see it.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
Scenes based I want to happen.

Ash's Pikachu

I want a four episode arc where Team rocket successfully captures Pikachu. Ash must cope with him being gone. This could happen in Chargestone Cave.
Episode 1: TR steals Pikachu, Ash, Iris, and Cilan look for him. TR also get lost in the cave. There is a massive cave in, which angers wild pokemon.
Episode 2: Oshawott, Excadrill, and Stunfisk are out to repel a bunch of electrical attacks from Tynamos. Pikachu frees itself but has to join forces with Team Rocket in order to escape the cave.
Episode 3: Boldore is sent out to try to hear Pikachu thought the episode. TR & Pikachu encounter a mysterious man who talks to Pokemon.
Episode 4: N liberates Pikachu from Team Rocket and gets interested in Meowth as well. Jessie's Woobat evolves. Swadloon and Ash get separated from Iris and Cilan.

Two Part Episode:
Part 1: N and Pikachu find themselves at the end of the cave. Ash and Swadloon bond. Iris and Cilan along with Boldore also find the exit.
Part 2: They all meet up at the end of the cave where N questions Ash about why he captures pokemon. Ash and N have a battle (N uses a Klang he befriended) while Ash uses Swadloon. Swadloon evolves and proves N wrong. N leaves and teh kids get out of the cave.

Ash's Tranquill

Ash reaches Mistralton Gym and challenges Skyla. There Ash wants to use Pikachu to breeze through the match. Pikachu beats Swoobat, but Swanna proves to be too graceful and KO's Pikachu by using Mirror Move. Snivy is sent out and manages to hurt Swanna with a barrage of attacks but it uses Roost to heal and KO Snivy with Hurricane. Ash being in a bind, Oshawott pops out but Ash decides to use Tranquill. Tranquill's Air Cutter hits Swanna and Swanna is KO'd. Ash realizes Tranquill has Super Luck. Tranquill vs Female Unfezant is next. Tranquill wins and Ash realizes he has been underestimating Tranquill.

More later...

Ash's Pikachu

I want a four episode arc where Team rocket successfully captures Pikachu. Ash must cope with him being gone. This could happen in Chargestone Cave.
Episode 1: TR steals Pikachu, Ash, Iris, and Cilan look for him. TR also get lost in the cave. There is a massive cave in, which angers wild pokemon.
Episode 2: Oshawott, Excadrill, and Stunfisk are out to repel a bunch of electrical attacks from Tynamos. Pikachu frees itself but has to join forces with Team Rocket in order to escape the cave.
Episode 3: Boldore is sent out to try to hear Pikachu thought the episode. TR & Pikachu encounter a mysterious man who talks to Pokemon.
Episode 4: N liberates Pikachu from Team Rocket and gets interested in Meowth as well. Jessie's Woobat evolves. Swadloon and Ash get separated from Iris and Cilan.

Two Part Episode:
Part 1: N and Pikachu find themselves at the end of the cave. Ash and Swadloon bond. Iris and Cilan along with Boldore also find the exit.
Part 2: They all meet up at the end of the cave where N questions Ash about why he captures pokemon. Ash and N have a battle (N uses a Klang he befriended) while Ash uses Swadloon. Swadloon evolves and proves N wrong. N leaves and teh kids get out of the cave.

I like this idea but could see it more as just a two parter. Any more then that it would probably involve team rocket escaping with Pikachu and Ash having to track them to the next city or something

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
I'd like to see the following:

*An episode that has Tepig facing off against the trainer who abandoned him. I could see said trainer use a new Fire-type in battle- Tepig's replacement. Maybe a Heatmor.

*Ash and Trip trade Gurdurr and Boldore to evolve them, but before they can trade back, are somehow forced into teaming up with their temporary teammates to take down Team Rocket or something.

*An episode where Cilan mysteriously vanishes for a while, during which Ash and Iris are attacked by the Shadow Triad. This sort of thing continues sporadically throughout the series until the Striaton Gym Leaders, Cilan included, are revealed to be the Shadow Triad.

*Ash's Tranquill facing off against Trip's male Unfezant in a Pokeringer contest, then evolving; as female Unfezant are known to fly better than the males, it makes it easy for Ash's Unfezant to beat Trip's.

*After the events of a would-be filler, Juniper rewards Ash for whatever heroic thing he did that day with a Pokémon egg that she was sent by Professor Oak. The egg later hatches into a Koffing.

*The group is walking along, and light shines out of Iris's hair. Then a newly evolved Fraxure falls out of Iris's hairdo.

*Ash's Scraggy. Evolving.

*Ash's Tranquill facing off against Trip's male Unfezant in a Pokeringer contest, then evolving; as female Unfezant are known to fly better than the males, it makes it easy for Ash's Unfezant to beat Trip's.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo please dont let this happen. This exact same scenario has happened with both Tailow and Staravia. The writers need to come up with a new way to evolve the bird

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
I'd like to see the following:

*An episode where Cilan mysteriously vanishes for a while, during which Ash and Iris are attacked by the Shadow Triad. This sort of thing continues sporadically throughout the series until the Striaton Gym Leaders, Cilan included, are revealed to be the Shadow Triad.

*After the events of a would-be filler, Juniper rewards Ash for whatever heroic thing he did that day with a Pokémon egg that she was sent by Professor Oak. The egg later hatches into a Koffing.

*The group is walking along, and light shines out of Iris's hair. Then a newly evolved Fraxure falls out of Iris's hairdo.

No to all of this. I'm sorry but Tranquill should have an original way to evolve, why would Ash get a Koffing of all pokemon, that Striaton Trio being Shadow Triad is a dumb theory in the first place, and Axew needs an epsiode to itself when evolving not randomly to fall out of her hair.

Ash Ketchum!

Pokemon Trainer
I would like to see:
- Gary vs Paul
- A Don Battle Tornument with all of Ash's friends entering (Misty/Brock/Tracey/May/etc.)
- Professor Birch letting Max start his journey earlier than most trainers
- Ash getting Primeape back

If there is an end to Pokemon(which I hope not) This is how I want it to be like:
1) Ash battling Giovannni, and realizing ( hopefully! ) that he is his father.
2) Ash and co. destroying Team Rocket
3) The TRio turning good?
4) Ash re-challenging all of the Kanto Gyms( no pity badges)
5) Ash getting invited to a Top Trainer League held at the Indigo League area, and all of his friends are cheering in the stands
6) At this League, Ash's old rivals are there too( Ritchie, Paul, Morrison, Barry, Tobias, Samurai from EP004). Ash wonders where Gary is.
7) Paul or Ash DESTROY Ritchie in battle
8) After winning this tournament he is invited to the Champion League. Here he must battle all of the Kanto elite 4.
9) After winning that, he goes to the Master ranks, battling the champions of all the regions he visited.
10) After a narrow battle victory with Cynthia, an announcement that the Kanto champion is coming a few days late. Ash starts training again.
11) The champion is revealed to be Gary, shocking Ash, making it one of his most important battles yet.
12) The Ash's team includes: Pikachu, Butterfree, Pidgeot, Bulbasaur, Squirtle,and Charizard
13) Halfway through the match, Bulbasaur's evolving problems come back. Ash says he is willing to quit the match in order for Bulbasaur to not evolve. Bulbasaur does not quit, and thus evolves into Ivysaur.
14) Butterfree and Pidgeot are stronger than before
15) The final round is Blastoise vs. Charizard. After Gary's Ninetales Drought ability activates, it gets defeated. That leads up to the sunny effect during Blastoise and Charizard's match. Charizard and Blastoise are fighting very intensely. Then, Charizard's Blaze kicks in. Ash reveals that Charizard knows Blast Burn. Blast Burn+Boost from Drought+Boost from Blaze= Blastoise's Defeat
16) Ash becomes a Pokemon master, but he says he still has much to learn.
17) Ash asks Butterfree and Pidgeot to stay with him.
18) In the end, it shows everyone achieving their dreams(Ash=Pokemon Master, Brock=Intelligent Pokemon Doctor, Cilan S-rank Connesseuier)
19) Brock finally gets kissed by Nurse Joy and Officer Jenny
20) Gary becomes the Viridian Gym Leader.
21) In the future, Ash's child starts out on his own journey.

Last edited:

Ash's Pikachu

Two Part Episode:

This is a great episode. This could be in Chargestone Cave where wild Klink (because you said N with a wild Klang) and N are found anyways. I love your idea!! Good job!

Scenes/Episodes :
-Ash learning how to triple/rotation battle
-Iris catching Deino
-Cilan trying to overcome his fear of Purrloin
- Ash catching Klink
- Butch and Cassidy coming to Unova
Outside of Unova:
- Ash vs his Mom ( I would love to see her own set of Pokemon, because she got a little bored at home)
- Ash vs Tracey(if he captures stronger Pokemon)
- Tracey's Scyther about to die of old age, and they save it by giving it a metal coat, causing it to evolve
- Ash meeting his father and granfather( who I hope are Giovanni and Alder)
- Brock's Geodude evolving
- Ash's Gible and Bayleef evolve
-Tracey's Marril and Venonat evolve
- An episode with just the original trio
- Butterfree returning
- Ash going back for Pidgeot
-Primeape returns
- Misty's Goldeen/Horsea/ Staryu to evolve

1) Cilan's fear of Purrloin should be elaborated on and an episode with Burgundy or just wild ones should be used to get over his fear.

2) Now that I think about it, I would like to see Mimey get a good battle against Pikachu in which there is a tie. Ash could win to show his mom how strong he is, but I'd prefer a tie. I've always liked Mr. Mime in general, so i say yes to this.

3) I don't see why Ash never went back for Pidgeot... Ticked me off... Enough said.

4) I disagree with this completely. Misty already has a Starmie, so why evolve Staryu? Just.... No. Also, Goldeen and Horsea are adorable!!!!!!

other than the last one, I like your ideas ^-^

Nightlingbolt

AKA Nightlingbolt
Just a thought, but since this is under Anime Spoilers, I say we should just stick to posting what we'd like to see in BW, since wanting Misty/May/Dawn to come back or Gary and Paul to battle is... just setting yourselves up for disappointment.

That said, I'd enjoy Cheren appearing in a future episode, just to prove they have something in mind for him. He could be a catalyst for Bianca becoming even stronger, maybe Pignite into Emboar.

Nightlingbolt

AKA Nightlingbolt
I said "a" catalyst, not "the" catalyst.

Status
Not open for further replies.