• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Scenes we would like to see

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSirPeras

The end of an era
the only ones i see are oshawott and tepig

adding boldore, tranquill and swadloon, who will probably evolve. plus ash needing a powerhouse would take another evlution, so thats quite a lot already

Yeul

Green Eyed Girl
I'd love to see Sirperas not double posting, because really, it's not that hard to edit the first post to include the quote, is it?

abrar14

Statter Master
No 1- She's a girl ( i assume)

No 2- It's against the forum rules

No 3- All you have to do is edit your post

TheSirPeras

The end of an era
No 1- She's a girl ( i assume)

No 2- It's against the forum rules

No 3- All you have to do is edit your post

yeah well i didnt even see i had the last post cuz i normally do edit, but that post had been quite a while ago and i only looked at the post i quoted

whatever if u guys wanna hear im sorry from me, there you go, im sorry

Last edited:

CommanderPigg

I'd like to see an episode where Ash kissed a boy and he liked it.

: D

:'(

Or any flashback episode into a character's early childhood. Like an explanation as to why Dento is afraid of purrloin, or a cutesy look into the life of chibi!Shinji ^_^

Alexander18

Dragon Pokemon fan
I'd like to see an episode where Ash kissed a boy and he liked it.

: D

:'(

Or any flashback episode into a character's early childhood. Like an explanation as to why Dento is afraid of purrloin, or a cutesy look into the life of chibi!Shinji ^_^

No way! That is disgusting and is wrong!

Anyway I would Like to see:
1. Oshawott evolves, Snivy evolves, Tepig evolves, Tranquill evolves, Swadloon evolves, Boldore evolves, Scraggy evolves and Palpatoad evolves.
2. Iris evolving her Axew and catching Druddigon and Deino.
3. Cilian evolving his Pansage.
4. Reshiram, Zekrom and Kyurem to appear in a two part episode.
5. Ash getting to the top 3 or 2 in pokemon league.

Yeul

Green Eyed Girl
I'd like to see people knowing fully well that I do indeed have a gee, and a flashback scene where Cilan is servicing an S-Class Sommelier (Grimsley trololol) and his Purrloin keeps making unreasonable demands. These demands end up pushing Cilan to his wits' end, and he does something that results in Purrloin BAWWing like mad and Grimsley uses it as a means to leave without paying his bill. Chili and Cress are both pissed off at Cilan for letting a poor wealthy customer like Grim get away, and Cilan develops a hatred for all Purrloin.

Chomper4

I'd like to see people knowing fully well that I do indeed have a gee, and a flashback scene where Cilan is servicing an S-Class Sommelier (Grimsley trololol) and his Purrloin keeps making unreasonable demands. These demands end up pushing Cilan to his wits' end, and he does something that results in Purrloin BAWWing like mad and Grimsley uses it as a means to leave without paying his bill. Chili and Cress are both pissed off at Cilan for letting a poor wealthy customer like Grim get away, and Cilan develops a hatred for all Purrloin.

I dont think so, maybe a purrloin attacked cilan in his sleep causing this fear.

Nightlingbolt

AKA Nightlingbolt
Chomper: It's called a JOKE. Compare with your insane SG Krokorok obsession.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
...I can't see what's so disgusting and wrong about seeing cute childhood flashbacks that will bring about more character depth, but okay, I guess ._.

I think he is talking about the Ash kissing a boy and liking part lol. Although there is nothing wrong or disgusting about that but whatever.

CommanderPigg

I think he is talking about the Ash kissing a boy and liking part lol. Although there is nothing wrong or disgusting about that but whatever.

Oh really? I would have never guessed since the antecedent wasn't clearly defined! :O

But no, I don't see anything wrong with that either~

Well, on a kids show it is...but that a story for another day :)

If a kids show can show someone like Harley or Questionable-Gender-being from first season or a person being drowned and blown up in a lake (Hunter J) or three instances of crossdressing from the main character or Cilan basically humping a table to get Ash to give him what he wanted answer some DIRE questions...

I'd say that anything is possible ^^
Except for the Ash liking any sort of kissing part. We all know he's as celebate as a 40-year old basement NEET (How could I have been so irrational?).

Hence why I put that scene as something I would like to see, not what I expect :p

Also, you know what other scene I'd enjoy? A scene where Shooti is an interesting character. They appear every once in a while, but it's like catching bigfoot...you think you see a silhouette of what MAY be the actual thing, but it just disappoints you in the end when you find out it was just a fake.

Last edited:

yeminied

Considering Ash eventually captures Sunglasses Krokorok it makes this idea of mine just that little bit more likely.

After competing in the Unova League Clay rings Ash and tells him that he needs to go to another region for business and would like Ash to take over as Gym Leader for a while in Clay's place. Ash has plenty of ground-types (Donphan, Torterra, Gliscor, Gible, Palpitoad and Krokorok) and being acting-Gym Leader would give character development to Ash and his Pokémon, for example Torterra winning battles and Pikachu learning he has to give others the chance to shine (as seen in Elesa's battle). It would also make for a nice little arc to flesh out Gen V animé and perhaps even give us a glimpse into the inner workings of Pokémon Leagues and what it takes to become a Gym Leader.

Nearing the end of the arc Alder could come visit Ash and offer him a place as the next Gym Leader in Unova, which Ash would decline after much thinking. I think this is a very good idea because, should Iris not take Drayden's place as Opelucid Gym Leader she could see one of her friends experience being a Gym Leader, giving her the motivation to train harder and become one herself.

KKS-Lapras

Considering Ash eventually captures Sunglasses Krokorok it makes this idea of mine just that little bit more likely.

After competing in the Unova League Clay rings Ash and tells him that he needs to go to another region for business and would like Ash to take over as Gym Leader for a while in Clay's place. Ash has plenty of ground-types (Donphan, Torterra, Gliscor, Gible, Palpitoad and Krokorok) and being acting-Gym Leader would give character development to Ash and his Pokémon, for example Torterra winning battles and Pikachu learning he has to give others the chance to shine (as seen in Elesa's battle). It would also make for a nice little arc to flesh out Gen V animé and perhaps even give us a glimpse into the inner workings of Pokémon Leagues and what it takes to become a Gym Leader.

Nearing the end of the arc Alder could come visit Ash and offer him a place as the next Gym Leader in Unova, which Ash would decline after much thinking. I think this is a very good idea because, should Iris not take Drayden's place as Opelucid Gym Leader she could see one of her friends experience being a Gym Leader, giving her the motivation to train harder and become one herself.

That's a really neat idea, and something I doubt anyone really every thought of. The only issue I have with it is that would mean Ash is kind of stuck in one place for a long period of time, not that there's anything wrong with it, but I don't know what all they could do with that kind of an arc for more than a few episodes. It's also possible Ash could sub as the Viridian Gym leader since it's a ground type gym, or it is supposed to be anyways.

TheSirPeras

The end of an era

That would be awesome :D we never really had Ash helping a gym leader with his battles did we. I don't mean like helping getting a Pokemon back or the battle ash had with flint to make volkner interested in battles again. that would be awesome

I would like to see a gym where instead of only battling the gym leader, ash has to battle tons of trainers first

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.