• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Scenes we would like to see

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blessed

Add Misty to that mix as well and we have dream cast reunited for one more ride.:)

Which would actually be pretty cool allowing for relationship to be taken to new level since they know themselves for long time, being intriguing to see grow of friendship and how would they interact nowadays. We could see Brock travel gathering knowledge from other famous doctors doing field research and having face ofs discovering new methods of treating, while Misty could go on quest to advance as trainer entering tournaments to become stronger trainer, collect various new pokemon and pass special tests to become E4 apprentice eventually. It would certainly bring her close to title of water master.

I always thought it would be good idea to reunite first cast for one more adventure. Maybe to prevent some crisis(whether because of pokemon or villains) along with tying up loose ends in their stories, and it would be nice way to wrap up long lasting show like pokemon ending it with those who started everything.
They definitely have potential to work again imo.

It would be an excellent idea to have the original trio reunited again for one last time. I always thought this group had the best interactions and plus they should tie some loose end on Misty's water master goal.

I am just tell a truth! Even if my grammar not that good yet I can still grasp good story!! your stories send me for sleep! Now shhh ike little baby you are!!!

I am in my twenties and you are derailing the thread bothering me, claiming my work puts you to sleep. Maybe my old work, but I am a better writer than you say I am.

Now, get back to the topic or both of us get in trouble.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Bulbasaur getting some sense knocked into its skull and evolve. Same with buizek totodile and corphish.

Lol Bulbasaur kicks *** just fine without evolving. I agree on Corphish though.

Brownie

Anti Drew & paul fan
I agree with Angel and pokemon fan 132.

I also want to see Tracey with Venomoth, Azumarill and maybe Scizor, he'd have some badass Pokemon.
I want to see him in some sort of contest or something.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I'd love to see N and Team Plasma interrupt the League and maybe have the post-league series be about Ash taking on Team Plasma and stuff ending it with a final match between him and N and also Ash vs Ghetsis after that battle, similar to the games.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
But it can kick even more Ase as a venusaur.

But it doesn't have a strength problem and doesn't want to evolve. I like Bulbasaur just the way he is. There are many other pokemon who need it more then him.

an ugly/fierce pokemon with attract. Its always the ones that are generally considered cute. Something like Salamence or Stunfisk would be perfection

ludiloco

^^ I agree with this, Ivysaur is a well balanced form, can be as powerful as a Venusaur and as versatile as a Bulbasaur.

Besides the Triple Finish combo will be complete

Status
Not open for further replies.