• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Scenes we'd like to see

fango pango

You're My Man Of War
Welcome to a new game,based off the Mock the Week round of the same name :D

For those of you who are unfamiliar with Mock the Week,it is a show about the news,and they mock it....that's pretty much it...gradually the show became the centre of attention due to some of the jokes bought up on the show...BUT we will be playing it here now :D

It will be played to one subject per 2 pages...the ever 40th reply after this must start a new subject,they may also comment on the previous subject and the new subject,but at the end of each month I shall decide who made the funniest post,who made the most WTF post...and the person with the most creative post...they shall be on the oh so important front page of this game

RULES
1)Follow normal SppF rules as always
2)No spamming (e.g. "OMG LOOK NEW TOPIC OOOOOOOH")
3)NO RACIST JOKES...I cannot stress that enough...there will always be someone there to be offended and I don't want this turning into a flame-fare
4)Have fun :)
5)|Be original with your posts,if the same topic is posted twice,post something original for it
6)Don't post the same topic twice in a row,try to think of an original topic (E.g Rejected plots for Pokemon black/white)
7)They don't have to be about Pokemon...they can be about anything...otherwise it would get kinda boring
8) You are allowed more than 1 post per subject...Just aslong as they aren't the same :D
9) HAVE FUN

Ok now we have that out of the way

The first topic is
Unlikely rules for serebiiforums.com

Armando Payne

You must only speak in rhyme, that's right, all the time.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
You must submit a 50,000 word letter to Serebii sbout his awesomeness once per hour. And none of the words could be the same-or the same language.

Gryghaim

InfernalBlaze
For every 3 words you post you must send all the mods a PM of ecsessive explanation, all the letters must be written to their personal appeal and count at least 5000 meaningful scentences.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
Every minute, you must give a dollar to every mod, ten dollars to every Admin, and 100 pounds to the webmaster.

Chibi_Muffin

Smart Cookie
All posts relating to Pokémon give you a 10-point infraction.

D-World

Robo-Cascoon's angry
Ooc: Oh yeah, this'll be fun!

One may only use spam on a sandwich!

D-World

Robo-Cascoon's angry
You must make a Chuck Norris reference in every post.