• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Schedule Change for next week!

Guess what everyone, from what I hear on their website, KidsWB will be airing 2 a full hour of episodes next week! Even better, these 2 new episodes should be the Sootopolis Gym Battle Parts 1 and 2 (the dub title for part 1 is "The Great Eight Fate). I beleive this is the first time in history that a 2 part Gym Battle has been brodcast in a full hour on the same day on KidsWB, right?

http://kidswb.warnerbros.com/web/stuff/stuff_display.jsp?id=POK
(they even reused the dancing snorunt!)

-Totodile-

GOTCHA!
That's sweet! Now I don't have to wait an extra week to see part 2.

chosen_one386

Angel of Chaos
Oh yeah! Since they erased Pokemon from the afternoon lineups during the weekdays, they must have made up with giving us a double gym battle episodes! Currently, I'm getting my dad to tape the current episode. I think it has something to do with a Ralts...

The Big Al

I just keeping Octo
AS long as they don't do it too much and give us the summer duldrums I'm fine. Two double episodes saturdays would make up for the two weeks of repeats for the holiday break.

The Phantom Thief

That's cool! Now, I'm really looking foward to next week! Perhaps they'll air 2 or 3 part episodes back-to-back more often now since Pokemon is only seen on Saturday.

I wonder if they'll air both parts of the Pacifidlog Contest back-to-back also.

Last edited:

MasterJedi

Coral Eye Trainer
Now this is what I like to hear, we'll get a nice double dose next weekend and at least it's a gym battle and not two fillers. :p

MaskedManAbsolkid

I just hope they don't do what Toonami did though. It'll take a while to get here though.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
It's probably only a one-week thing, then they'll go back to 1 new episode a week again. They're just trying to get the 8th Gym over with already.

ghost master

the kawaiist thing
That's cool! Now, I'm really looking foward to next week! Perhaps they'll air 2 or 3 part episodes back-to-back more often now since Pokemon is only seen on Saturday.
Maybe, I think they should air the GF all back to back though. Since they are trying to get through part of the BF saga as well. By the time the next season is ready to start I believe they will almost be at the saffron contest.

Thriller

Its almost time
Thats good, better to not let there be a cliffhanger that has to wait a week to resolve. [SPOIL]Hopefully this means the Grand Festival airs back to back being that a certain special something happenes to a certain icicle shaped thing we just met.[/SPOIL]

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
You no what the best part about this is? It's replacing Coconut Fred, which seems to be getting the axe already!
*evil laugh*

Even if the two-new-eps-a-week thing isn't permanent, Pokemon will liekly keep its second Saturday slot to make up for the weekdays gone.

Kabuto

little punks!
Great news, now I don't have to wait another week to see what happens in the Gym battle (even though I already know).

Thriller

Its almost time
Shining Suikun said:
You no what the best part about this is? It's replacing Coconut Fred, which seems to be getting the axe already!
*evil laugh*

Even if the two-new-eps-a-week thing isn't permanent, Pokemon will liekly keep its second Saturday slot to make up for the weekdays gone.

Unfortunatly Coconut Fred hasn't beaten the record, IMO Da Boom Crew lasted only ONE episode. I kinda hope this is permanent for awhile, the quicker we get to the event I posted before, the better.

AMiller

Cascade Trainer
That's great!, thanks for the reminder. That would be great if they did that more often.

Last edited:

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Hopefully only for the multi-part episodes. I don't like 2 new eps a week if they're totally unrelated filler episodes for some reason. Makes it feel disjointed if the eps are completely different.

RaikousThunder

Poison Tail!!
CoolTrainerTerry said:
It is airing during the Pillow Head Hour that week, beginning that Saturday morning. That means Coconut Fred is still on that day.
According to tv.yahoo.com the second pokemon ep is airing in Coconut Fred's time slot not during the Pillow Head hour. Two eps of The Batman are being shown during the pillow head hour. The hour seems to just be for repeats as of now and they switch between different shows every week.

Im glad the two gym battle eps are being shown next Saturday. And yes, no Coconut Fred. I cant stand him. Cant they put his time slot at like 8 am and put Viewtiful Joe at 10:30? They should put all the annoying little kids shows earlier in the morning and leave the better shows for the later part. I wouldnt mind seeing two pokemon eps each week for a little while but i dont want them to overload it so we get weeks upon weeks of repeats.

YoshiAngemon

Storm Trainer
I say move the Reruns to Miguzi, so we'll have Pokémon Advanced airing alongside One Piece, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, and Teen Titans!

jolteonjak

*swoons for Noland*
Kanadian Kyuubi said:
I beleive this is the first time in history that a 2 part Gym Battle has been brodcast in a full hour on the same day on KidsWB, right?

Probably because this is the first time there is a two-part gym battle ever (Blackthorn doesn't count since the real gym battle is "Better Eight than Never."

According to my TiVo, they're airing back-to-back at 10am; therefore, no Coconut Fred (not that I'm crushed...)