• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

School Fights

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vini310

Ah, the "good" old school fights. From kindergarten to high school, you probably got involved in some fight, and that's why I created this thread. Let´s revive some of the best, funniest ad mos ridiculous school fights we ever had.
NOTE: The fight dosen't necessarily needs to involve you. If you want to talk about a fight your friend had (and you was not involved), it's OK. The same applies for fights BETWEEN schools.

Well, my story is... well, I don't get involved on it, so I will tell you what they told me: It was a fight between schools (let's call my school "Pokémon" and the other, "Digimon"). The Digimon spread evil rumors about the Pokémon, some Pokémon discovered that and started to spread rumors about the Digimon, what made things way worse...
"It was like World War III", he said. Lots of Pokémon (20+) tried to invade/attack the Digimon school, wich was being protected by securities who desperately tried to don't let the Pokémon enter, but some of them were already jumping the wall! The Digimon, on the other side, hide themselves below the desk. The director of the Digimon school filmed everything and sent to the director of the Pokémon school, who had to decide: I suspend everyone or I kick out everyone? In the end, whe suspended half of the Pokémon and kicked out the other half.
Since then, nobody talks about this anymore...

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Fighting is wrong, unless it's against Nazis.

Status
Not open for further replies.