• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

school in pokemon

Notalwaysbalckanddwhite

Neighbor? Neighbor!
Touche, my friend, touche.

As with many things in this game, the answer is simple.
GAMEFREAK LOGIC.

yes. GameFreak just wants the little green paper bills my country calls money.

EchoesFayt242

Expert Breeder
Nintendo logic. Pokemon is filled with these gaps in logic like why do trainers on victory road who say they can beat the pokemon league with only 1 or 2 pokemon. Any how you can can fly on birds that are smaller than you and that are probably unable to support your weight

Exactly what everyone is saying. GAMEFREAK LOGIC!!!! When has anything ever made sense in a pokemon game? I mean, it's like saying you want an explination for why an italian midget with a red cap can beat a giant turtle dragon thing.

-Resident evil ;286;