• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

School Rules You Hate!

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Well when I used to be in high school they didn't let anyone wear hats. At least in college you can wear them.

Vodka Haze

Our school's computers blocks websites, so you can't play games, watch stuff on Youtube, etc. What's funny is thanks to the fact ED now has a new website, you can browse stuff on there, but you can't go onto Serebii :D

Kyrousa Izanami

The lazy noob
school rules that what i hate

1. you cannot stay home more than 12 days
2. you have to wear id cards
3. you can't talk to people in hallways during passing period

3lmi

pimping aint easy
Black socks.

Like seriously, I will strangle my teachers if they call me out on it again.

G50

No longer posting
1) No Cell Phones at all
2) No Soft Drinks

When I was in High School, I always hated these 2 rules. It wasn't until I was out of high school that I found out that not being allowed to drink Soda was the reason why I almost died the last 3 years of HS. I found out I have an extremely rare condition that causes the inability to process/digest certain ingredients of Juices, Milks, Energy Drinks, and Flavored Water.

Cell Phones on the other hand are a security/safety issue for a lot of people. There is absolutely zero reason to have a rule prohibiting having them at all inside the school. That is a liability if a student goes missing, gets kidnapped, etc.

JetshipperKekkaishi

High School DxD Fanatic
Rules that I hate
1)No Cell Phone use in class
2)No Drinks
3)Can't Listen Music

3lmi

pimping aint easy
At the two above, isn't water permitted in your school D;?

Mine allows water, I also find water more refreshing and tasty then pop/sodas.

1) No Cell Phones at all
2) No Soft Drinks

When I was in High School, I always hated these 2 rules. It wasn't until I was out of high school that I found out that not being allowed to drink Soda was the reason why I almost died the last 3 years of HS. I found out I have an extremely rare condition that causes the inability to process/digest certain ingredients of Juices, Milks, Energy Drinks, and Flavored Water.

Cell Phones on the other hand are a security/safety issue for a lot of people. There is absolutely zero reason to have a rule prohibiting having them at all inside the school. That is a liability if a student goes missing, gets kidnapped, etc.

I can understand no cell phones in class, but none at all seems a bit steep.

crystalzapdos

J.J. Swatt
You can only wear school jackets. They cost about $50. If you didn't have one, and most people didn't, you had to freeze.

Mewtwo152

Not dead yet.
One thing my school does is, you can only have water if you get it out if the vending machine. They use an off-brand so they know (a teacher told us it was "because we could have vodka in the bottle".), and you get detention from the dean if he catches you.
Also, the district "went healthy" so they took out the fattening and teeth-rotting sodas. They replaced them with equally sugary beverages such as Yoo-Hoo, Hawaiian Punch in 3 flavors, POWERade, Gatorade and Brisk. I guess the logic is "If it's not carbonated, it's healthy".

G50

No longer posting
At the two above, isn't water permitted in your school D;?

Mine allows water, I also find water more refreshing and tasty then pop/sodas.

==========

I had/have to drink/eat things with sugar throughout the day, especially after meals, before I go to bed, and after I wake up.

I cannot keep a consistent blood sugar level, it drops rapidly.

My HS didn't allow outside food in the school (so no candy, etc. either)... Unfortunately I didn't get either condition diagnosed until I was done with HS...

Severe case of Organic Hypoglycemia... -.-

3lmi

pimping aint easy
==========

I had/have to drink/eat things with sugar throughout the day, especially after meals, before I go to bed, and after I wake up.

I cannot keep a consistent blood sugar level, it drops rapidly.

My HS didn't allow outside food in the school (so no candy, etc. either)... Unfortunately I didn't get either condition diagnosed until I was done with HS...

Severe case of Organic Hypoglycemia... -.-

Oh that must suck. Is it hard living with Organic Hypoglycemia?

G50

No longer posting
Oh that must suck. Is it hard living with Organic Hypoglycemia?

========

Very hard... Plus I already am dealing with an even worse undiagnosed condition that is progressively shutting down several of my body systems.

I'm stuck dying from it, I cannot go to a doctor being as financially strapped as I already am. *Hence the caption by my name.

Last edited: