• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

School Rules You Hate!

My school is kinda strict on rules, heres all of the stupid rules my school has:
1. not allowed to Drink pepsi, yet your allowed to drink 7-up o_o
2. No hugging or kissing, holding hands is allowed but don't they know that some kid could've picked his nose then held someones hand? Gross! And you can only hold hands if your just Friends, if your in a relationship then your not allowed to hold hands on school grounds.
3. No pointing at people, it's rude. (this makes me lol for some reason)
4. No wearing short storts or tank tops, because it counts as suggestive clothing and you get a 4 day out of school suspension.
5. No iPods, A "Nintendo Dual Screen Game Boy" is what they call the DS, so really no Nintendo DS system's allowed as these can connect to the internet.

thats all the dumb rules my school has, so what dumb rules does your school has?

Ivanka

Freeeeeeeeee
Probably the fact that in Sixth Form, you have to go by the office wear code. Meaning suits all the time. ¬¬
Also, I don't like the 'no phones' rule, we should be allowed to do what we want when it's our break as long as it's not destructive to the school!

Tyranitarquake

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!!
no phones or similar items allowed >.>

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
No phones during breaks, in class I understand but why not during breaks??
No food or drinks in class lol as long as kids clean up after themselves I don't see the big deal lol

GuardChomp

(︶_︶)╭∩╮
If an electronic device has access to the internet, its strictly not allowed. All bottles must be clear(to check for soda, even though teachers can have Loads), & any cleavage will get you sent home. & the stupidest one of all, All shorts must go over your knees.

manaphy72

we arent allowed to have water bottles during class because they might spill on people.

the same thing can happen during lunch and is more likely to happen. i hate school rules

another one is No whiteout, because people were drawing on the walls with it.
my school has cameras they should catch the people that are doing it

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
My school is stupid. There's a new rule where teachers have to put up a sign giving the school rules. It's stupid because we signed a big packet of all the rules in the beginning of the school year saying we read them.

ashhleeyy

εμπιστοσύνη
For some reason, the school district I grew up in completely rewrote their constitution my senior year of high school and the dress code and rules changed dramatically. The dress code was non-existent previously except for the rule that your "midriff" be covered at all times (so I always wondered if I could wear just a scrap of clothing around my abdomen and leave it at that?) and rules were pretty standard. No gadgets, weapons, etc.

Then they expected us to wear collared shirts, pants free of any abrasions or holes and belts if your pants were sagging. We also had to wear our school ID's around our necks with a lanyard that said whether we were a Freshman, Sophomore, Junior or Senior. And these proposed changes were to take in effect immediately on the first day of school. After going to a school for 3 years with 2,500 other students and no real discipline going on within the campus walls my class, in particular, lost it and pretty much spent the year doing everything the new district codes told us not to. I hear now, however, that the schools have settled into the new rules rather smoothly. Three years later.

Will-powered Spriter

Pokédex Complete!
Sixth form students (and teachers) have to wear taggy things round their necks, because younger years can't tell the difference between people who are always in school and the hordes of gun toting pedos they are obviously at risk from despite the fact the school is in a very safe area and nothing happened before they were introduced.

These were, of course, introduced at the exact same time our year became sixth formers.

Zibdas

not bad
My teachers are really lenient and let us bring phones and other fun things for breaks. The only real apparel rules they enforce is no spaghetti straps and your shorts have to be as long down as you fists.
The only real rule I can't stand is that they still expect you to get every on time, no exceptions.

Pyrax

The Ghost of Tsushima
My school was extremely strict towards school uniform, they were so strict that students can get sent home if they're not wearing proper uniform (In other words, if you're not wearing a blazer, if your shirt isn't tucked in, if your tie isn't tied, then you're pretty much sent home). On the plus side, the V neck jumper was optional during the summer.

5. No iPods, A "Nintendo Dual Screen Game Boy" is what they call the DS,
Well, at least they got the DS' full name right...-_-
Speaking of the DS, I got away with smuggling my DSi in school several times.

we arent allowed to have water bottles during class because they might spill on people.
Heh, the only liquids we're allowed to drink during lessons is water :p

pokemon491 FTW

Percussionist
Gum is banned at my school(yet everyone has at least one pack of gum with them).And for the first and last ten minutes of class,no passes are allowed.I understand no passes for the last ten minutes,but why first?!And then there is the four minute passing time between classes...

7 tyranitars

My school is kinda strict on rules, heres all of the stupid rules my school has:
2. No hugging or kissing, holding hands is allowed but don't they know that some kid could've picked his nose then held someones hand? Gross! And you can only hold hands if your just Friends, if your in a relationship then your not allowed to hold hands on school grounds.
4. No wearing short storts or tank tops, because it counts as suggestive clothing and you get a 4 day out of school suspension.
5. No iPods, A "Nintendo Dual Screen Game Boy" is what they call the DS, so really no Nintendo DS system's allowed as these can connect to the internet.

thats all the dumb rules my school has, so what dumb rules does your school has?

Dude I came here complaining about my school, but when I saw this I was happy with my school, your school sucks Imo.

Bolded rule is the most pathetic one in the bunch. What kind of prudish people are those?

dragontamer98

Modern Genocide
The dresscode. 0.0 thats all I have to say. the dress code is the stupidest thing about my school. 0.0

Dude I came here complaining about my school, but when I saw this I was happy with my school, your school sucks Imo.

Bolded rule is the most pathetic one in the bunch. What kind of prudish people are those?

So, would you rather see that? Especially at school, when you and other people are supposed to be studying? Rules exist for reasons.

That said, though, I really dislike any teacher who says I cannot use my computer in class; I'm using it to take notes, not to dick around on the Internet, contrary to what many kids would do.

MegSuicune251

Pokemon's #1 Fan
"Stay in your seat" was always my arch nemisis as a child.
No hats in school just makes no sense.
No gum chewing. I never chewed gum, but I still thought this one was pretty stupid.

7 tyranitars

So, would you rather see that? Especially at school, when you and other people are supposed to be studying? Rules exist for reasons.

That said, though, I really dislike any teacher who says I cannot use my computer in class; I'm using it to take notes, not to dick around on the Internet, contrary to what many kids would do.

Actualy yes, it is not like they are having sex in the middle of the class room so who cares? it just and innocent hug/kiss/holding hands. And in general I dislike most clothingstyles schools would subscribe.

ChedWick

1 baffles me
2 is understandable
3 is semi understandable but a little weird...
4 is a given
5 is also a given.

Only rules there that's really "stupid" is 1.

My school is stupid. There's a new rule where teachers have to put up a sign giving the school rules. It's stupid because we signed a big packet of all the rules in the beginning of the school year saying we read them.

And how many do you think actually "read them"

"Stay in your seat" was always my arch nemisis as a child.
No hats in school just makes no sense.
No gum chewing. I never chewed gum, but I still thought this one was pretty stupid.

People abuse both the hat rule and gum chewing. Hats can also be used to mask your eyes and let more cheating happen. Makes perfect sense.

I always hated that we couldn't wear shorts past the end of September and before mid April. Thankfully my sophomore year they changed that up. During winter the school itself was always freaking boiling hot in 75% of the classes.

We weren't allowed to have drinks in class but we had about 25 pop machines district wide. This agitated me because I could understand if they were only in the lunchrooms but they were not, they were on almost every floor.

Last edited:

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
I just realized how awesome my school is. We're allowed to have drinks in class, sometimes food depending on the teacher. We're allowed cell phones outside of class. We're allowed to listen to ipods when the teacher isn't talking. We can make out all we want.

Small Town Minnesota Represent.

jacobii

Third Wheel in J#+IB
Because of the horrible class ahead of mine, gum in banned district wide.